OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

ZAP UPDATE

stage2omega mail@stage2omega.com via stage2omega.ning.com

5:50 AM (1 hour ago)

latest Zap has just come out...
THE DINAR IS READY TO GO AS WELL. YES, IT IS ABOUT THAT TIME NOW, AND ALL IS IN READINESS FROM THE TOP DOWN. I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE. NO REASON NOT TO SEE THEM, OTHERWISE, NOW, AS THE SERVICEMEN IN IRAQ CALLED THEIR WIVES AND FRIENDS ALL EXCITED THAT THE RV WAS DONE IN IRAQ. PUTIN BOOTED THE M GUY TO DO A SECOND SPEECH ANNOUNCING THIS AFTER HE FAILED TO DO IT IN THE FIRST SPEECH. WAY TO GO PUTIN! HE IS TRULY BEHIND THE EFFORT TO GIVE HUMANITY A HELPING HAND. SURPRISED? DON’T BE. HE HAS BEEN WORKING TO CLEAN UP HIS COUNTRY AND TO HELP THE OTHERS GET ON THE BALL. HUGE EFFORT ON HIS PART. SAME WITH THE CHINESE ELDERS WHO ARE BEHIND THIS EFFORT TO HELP THE USA BE THE STRONG AND SHINING BEACON IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Who's ZAP? That's something that happens when you touch an electric fence!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Anonymous

nanneerose wrote:Who's ZAP? That's something that happens when you touch an electric fence!
lol :)

ZAP is friend & associate of Poof, gone on suddenly to his reward beyond this world, from what i know; seems to be carrying on in Poof's place, who's had a place here awhile.

Thanks Yom 4 your pertinent excerpt from the longer post; I really appreciate the format & colored emphasis U bring here, beyond my ability (4 now anyways)

"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP 304767837  muah 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

7fm...  if you notice all of the little buttons that are above the box that you post into... 

the 7th from the right that looks like little colored dots?? if you click into that a spectrum of colors will pop up and then you can highlight the texts you want to add color to. To do this first left click on the script that you wish to colorize, then click into that box and click on the color you wish it to be. The one to the left of that, the capital A with arrow?? changes the font size. 

If you hold the cursor over these buttons they all will show you the functions they provide.  Hope this helps. :)

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks 7FM!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum