OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Strange cigar shaped objects flying through our sky plus MORE
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spaceships Landed On The Moon Captured By Nikon Coolpix P1000, Real or Fake?
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liquid water discovered inside a meteorite
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – The Woo Deal
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People Are Rising: Melbourne, Australia Freedom Rally May 15, 2021
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/17/2021 - Human Sacrifice on Temple Mount Won’t Save Satanists
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» My Thoughts on the ArVee by Anna Von Reitz
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI releases documents on Seth Rich’s murder
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC is Suppressing Data?
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Princess of Kent Reportedly Develops Blood Clots After Getting AstraZeneca’s Covid Jab
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Charles Unleashed - ROSWELL DISCLOSURE - THE WHOLE TRUTH
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Hologram Repair Inc
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Dracula’s Castle Vaccination Is Rewarded by Access to the Torture Chamber. What’s Plunging With the Needle?
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Look at These French Fries’ – their Bullshit Scamdemic rolls on
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Cancels it Currency
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Age Of Fear’, A Graduation Message For Terrifying Times
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Beasts Smell Blood
"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP

"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

ZAP UPDATE

stage2omega mail@stage2omega.com via stage2omega.ning.com

5:50 AM (1 hour ago)

latest Zap has just come out...
THE DINAR IS READY TO GO AS WELL. YES, IT IS ABOUT THAT TIME NOW, AND ALL IS IN READINESS FROM THE TOP DOWN. I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE. NO REASON NOT TO SEE THEM, OTHERWISE, NOW, AS THE SERVICEMEN IN IRAQ CALLED THEIR WIVES AND FRIENDS ALL EXCITED THAT THE RV WAS DONE IN IRAQ. PUTIN BOOTED THE M GUY TO DO A SECOND SPEECH ANNOUNCING THIS AFTER HE FAILED TO DO IT IN THE FIRST SPEECH. WAY TO GO PUTIN! HE IS TRULY BEHIND THE EFFORT TO GIVE HUMANITY A HELPING HAND. SURPRISED? DON’T BE. HE HAS BEEN WORKING TO CLEAN UP HIS COUNTRY AND TO HELP THE OTHERS GET ON THE BALL. HUGE EFFORT ON HIS PART. SAME WITH THE CHINESE ELDERS WHO ARE BEHIND THIS EFFORT TO HELP THE USA BE THE STRONG AND SHINING BEACON IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Who's ZAP? That's something that happens when you touch an electric fence!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous
nanneerose wrote:Who's ZAP? That's something that happens when you touch an electric fence!
lol :)

ZAP is friend & associate of Poof, gone on suddenly to his reward beyond this world, from what i know; seems to be carrying on in Poof's place, who's had a place here awhile.

Thanks Yom 4 your pertinent excerpt from the longer post; I really appreciate the format & colored emphasis U bring here, beyond my ability (4 now anyways)

"I EXPECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, ACTUALLY, SO WE WILL SEE IF THE SCREENS COME ALIVE":ZAP 304767837  muah 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
7fm...  if you notice all of the little buttons that are above the box that you post into... 

the 7th from the right that looks like little colored dots?? if you click into that a spectrum of colors will pop up and then you can highlight the texts you want to add color to. To do this first left click on the script that you wish to colorize, then click into that box and click on the color you wish it to be. The one to the left of that, the capital A with arrow?? changes the font size. 

If you hold the cursor over these buttons they all will show you the functions they provide.  Hope this helps. :)

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Thanks 7FM!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum