OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx? – 11-12-13

November 13, 2013 by createmusic

Soren Dreier – Getting The Doorway Influx?  Sddoor-150x150
http://sorendreier.com
Seems like the ether is starting to get both very dense and very swift now and it’s taking its toll on people.
Some folks are taking that in as a weight on their shoulders and are going into ‘sadness’- mode. It is the density causing this.
Somehow, if we are there, we got to flush out the sadness. By the weapon of choice.
It is door opening time in Beamed Up City and it is door closing time. If we have the courage the density will clear up. If we can’t close the doors we need to close, the density and sadness will prevail. Time to reach for the keys.
The influx is somehow very subtle and very ‘suggestion’ based and it shifts almost overnight.
My take on it: If you feel the influx – unlock the doors, no matter what, as long as it is uncharted territory and not: One step forward – two steps back. If the old doors signal: ‘I’m getting pulled back to my past’ – lock them.
Be firm, stand your ground. You are not responsible for other peoples need for keeping you in your past. We are responsible for not being dragged there.
When the ether, the morph or the collective consciousness gets this density the psychological picture here looks like a mist turning into a very thick fog and we can’t let that get to us. We will begin to feel that we can not trust our own emotions. In a way that is good, since the influx calls upon the intuitive guidance system. Listen…
It also impacts our sleep patterns. I know people who sleep a lot more than they are used to. And I know a great deal of people who have barely slept for a month. They toss and turn and have the feel in the nervous system that they describe as similar to an electric current running up and down their legs. Some have a bright light in their inner eye, where there should be the healing darkness of sleeping, at least that is what they so long for.
I had that myself, and it’s been driving me nuts. Until I found out that coffee in the middle of the night actually helped. A bit strange. But it does. And I´m not much of a coffee drinker, so it can’t be a tolerance issue with caffeine.
If you’re there right now and tossing and turning, and maybe are trying to doze it down with different substances, avoid alcohol though – since it blocks out the possibility of REM sleep.
The opening of doors is, as mentioned, very subtle. Subtle is good, since the God-Force speaks that way through the density. On occasion it certainly speaks with high impact, but the vibe is: invitation based.
Are you getting surprising invites? Maybe they even will push your boundaries a bit, since they seem highly untraditional and straight forward.
It can be invites to seminars, traveling, moving, social visits, romance and obviously other adventures.
My take on those: Consider and act.
Don’t over think it – just set out.
People are finding each other now at a very high frequency level.
It’s like: ‘I feel at home in your eyes – can you love me?’ – Very rapid yet very deep.
It is on a soul level and any kind of foreplay with the situation whatever that may be, is not needed. The connection is there instantly, and it will be life changing.

Nothing that goes on right now on that level or in the field of infinite possibilities is random. It is: Meant to be.
We have a lot of good reasons/excuses for not engaging in these cosmic invitations. Because they challenge our comfort zone, they always will. But in all of that being a good reason to decline that the Universe is inviting us to the dance floor: Is it a go – or a no go?
No go – meaning status quo, and there is absolutely at the present time no status quo. It is: Get moving time, emotionally, intellectually or physically until spring 2014. Then the invitations will go down.
Is it common amongst the Heart People? Yes it is. I see it with the people I engage with. Something’s about to change big time.
Maybe you have the urge to invite something or someone into your life. Now is the time to do it. Take a leap of faith and express it by sending out the invite.
If we don’t – nothing will happen and it will be: Opportunity lost.
Invite yourself to invite circumstances to alter and hereby take on and connect with the abundance through change, love, experiences and so on.
Maybe put into other words: ‘Follow your cravings right now as long as they represent a higher vibe and offer insights, love, or just a change of physical coordinates and they embed the leap of faith’.
The door closing is maybe a bit more difficult because it can sound cold.
Somebody asked me the other day: ‘Do I need to blow love at people that I really don’t fancy’.
No, shut it down. You´re not a bloody saint. And folks pick up that you´re not full hearted in it anyway, so let’s detach from that ‘spiritual’ idea of servicing without taking our own resources into account, which I touched upon in the Ruby post’.
This is not the time to pretend, and pretending will not get us anywhere. This weird 3D world doesn’t need that. It wants us genuine, and if we cannot be, we cannot be. Simple as that.
So the shut down process is targeting that.
Shut people down who hold you as a prisoner of the past. They might feel a loss, that cannot be avoided and we have to architect their loss since we are giving them that loss of: ‘I cannot do this anymore’: our relationship, family, work, people on line and the whole emotional architecture we have created around us.
Since we more or less subscribe to the: ‘I create my reality’, we need to take some of our creation down. And Love is also: Giving other people a crisis so they can move on and find their relationships on whatever level where they feel safe. And they certainly aren’t safe if we think they restrain us. We will riot at some given time and so will they.
It seems to be an ongoing mechanic: When there’s high impact subtle changes in the field of the void, the morph, the unmanifest, low frequency also kicks in with high impact and will try to restrain you for opening the doors to that fact, and it sends the battle for emotional or spiritual survival into the inner realms so we get the battle between: ‘I would really love to go with this Universe invite, but I don’t think I´m allowed’.
Well, if that is so, we need permission from others. That’s not a good strategy.
The most important thing though is the permission we have to grant ourselves and go for it on a soul level. If it is on a soul level: Go!
That seems to be a great challenge right now, if I´m decoding the influx correctly.
So will you grant yourself that permission?
The permission to accept the invites that the Universe is pointing to. It whispers so pay attention.
We also need to decline any invitations, which for any of us individually would be a setback.
That’s the delicate walk of Dharma right now.
These changes on a soul level that are suggested, whether it will be by the Universe, your higher self (which it always is, since the higher self is plugged into the God Force) or people you might have a vision of, will all be life altering.
Find the courage and maybe: Open some doors by inviting new circumstances, enter the doors that will open now  and close the doors to the old and worn out.
Sideeffect: Happiness will kick in.   /   © 2013 Soren Dreier
http://sorendreier.com

Thanks to: http://higherdensity.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum