OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyYesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome

The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
November 14, 2013

The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome

The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKrxUUnmb4MrfzDtGHSk1nJTjFD2qbN-497BQ1upo6RMAZt9f8
Thank you, Colleen, for sharing this. I know of an extremely powerful warrior who is experiencing this very challenge. Her past lives are rearing their ugly heads and forcing her to face her demons—her past fears and horrific experiences as another finger of consciousness from her soul monad when she perished at the hands of the dark. These are challenging times for many of us to varying degrees, but it helps to understand what is happening and why we feel as we do.  If one hasn’t had a ‘karmic clearing’ or ‘soul healing’, (I recommend this one from personal experience) they could be in for a very rough ride.  ~ BP

The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome

The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  Msvicerl For some time now, I have felt that I was being tested on a visceral level. Out of nowhere, I am overswept by towering waves of fear and despair.
They can come over me while walking, after meals, in the middle of the night – almost any time.I ask myself what this heavy dark energy is that keeps pummeling me.
Now, at long last, after leaping over many of the physical and emotional hurdles of ascension syndrome symptoms (described in a previous blog), I am able to share an insight.
The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome  Msvicer2 Long ago, our human ancestors living in Atlantis and Lemuria were fully conscious. Then came the Annunaki who, as part of their dark experiment, banished us from 5D to 3D. And so we have been for the past 13,000 years. Now, we are awakening. Our RNA/DNA and chakra systems are being adjusted in preparation for the journey back to full consciousness. In the process, our poor bodies are dragged along for the ride, enduring headaches, vibrating pericardia, skin irritations, digestive and kidney issues, blurry vision, fatigue and a whole host of other maladies. At our lowest moments, we can’t help but wonder if this process will ever offer some relief!
On a visceral level, part of our awakening entails tapping into the memory of what happened to us when our ancestors were stripped of full consciousness. My guess is that, at this point, we are re-experiencing the anguish those ancient humans felt during that unspeakable loss. On a personal level, I wonder if some of what I feel is species-repressed anger at the monstrous outrage of having full consciousness stolen away.
Simply by realizing that cellular memories can explain on a visceral level what we awakening 3D humans are experiencing, I feel better equipped to grapple with the challenges of our ascension process.
In the meantime, we try to be patient, waiting to finally hear the Announcements and to meet the Galactic Federation, Ascended Masters and our Agarthan cousins.
As a collective, we must hold the intent. Disclosure can’t come soon enough for me!
Source

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum