OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt- new scam - he will buy the Dong currency for you!
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SUICIDED (Full Film)
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Mysterious Lights Caught on Camera Across San Diego 6/27/22! plus MORE
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» CERN - LHC beams: from injections to stable beams
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Has So Much Radiation, Any Signs of Life Would Be Buried Six Feet Under
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Company Pledges To Produce TWO BILLION BUGS Per Year For Human Consumption
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Bushcraft’, Food For Free
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — One And Thirty
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Carrie Madej recovering in ICU after small plane crash
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Claims for Injury, Death from COVID Shots Surge
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

»  “My Body, My Choice” Activists Malfunction When Asked About Vaccine Mandates
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison in Epstein Sex Trafficking Case
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Info: ‘I think you’re clear’: VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Has Solution for Polio Caused by Vaccines
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Billionaire Pritzker Family Is Pushing Transgender/ Synthetic Sex Identities on America
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» 58 Babies who Received COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Suffered Life-Threatening Injuries
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reiner Füllmich & 50 Lawyers – ”The Vaccines Are Designed To Kill & Depopulate The Planet”
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mom Who Rescued Kids Amid Uvalde Massacre Claims Cops Harassing Her Outside Home
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» LIFE OF MARS
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yet Another Covid “Conspiracy Theory” Confirmed As True
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Board of Internal Medicine seeking to de-certify Dr. Peter McCullough
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Medical Dictatorship: Their Gender War
MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz ) EmptyYesterday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » MUZIC ZONE » MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz )

MUSIC TO LIFT YOU UP TO HIGHER FREQUENCY ( 528 hz )

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Minds Eye

Music by itself is not going to raise your vibrations sufficiently for ascension.

Living in Love and Light towards yourself (going into your heart mind) and living in love and light towards others and being ONE (towards all especially nature) in the NOW moment is what is vitally important

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh so true Minds Eye!

But for me.... music is my very soul. I have all ways known this. So for me.. it is what soothes me while I wait. I go to concerts almost nightly in my cranial arena seeing those that created my soul, past and future. 

It is what I LOVE most here. Also we ALL have our own soul to fill. To some it is art, animals, etc. To each his own.....

The key is to be happy no matter what that is. 

The music above is important because of the frequency. 528hz helps correct and clear things a bit. Just in case anyone here is stuck... it will help.

Minds Eye

Music is wonderful to lift up your spirits and the frequency 528hz will of course be extremely beneficial

I was just trying to point out that for ASCENSION purposes music alone will be insufficient

I personally still enjoy the 60's and 70's era of music

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes point taken Minds Eye.

I also love the music of my generation. Also love Radiohead. I think Thom is totally a star brother. LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum