Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 10:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JailBird Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Robert Dunlap Says The SEC IS Harassing Them - Newsletter! (LMAO!!!)
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 10:10 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt / Robert Dunlap (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Private Meeting May 28 2020
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 7:46 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for JUN 5: FINAL CLEARANCE SO SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMBASS DONORS!!
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Don't Miss Out: Strawberry Moon Eclipse On June 5, 2020
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why People Laugh At New Agers - P1
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford Unleashed! Gold Standard Currency Reset, Trump Announcement Coming?
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Asteroid Coming Size of Empire State Building - WATCH for Fireballs!
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moon Jupiter and Saturn Grace the Evening Sky
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Soccoro Alien Encounter in 12 minutes - RD Short Clips
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Rod Rosenstein Testimony On Corrupt Russia Investigation
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Assange too Unwell to Attend Hearing
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boston riots: $100,000 worth of marijuana taken from Pure Oasis
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 1000 Mile Long Stone age Tunnel Beneath Europe
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER CHONGQING, CHINA plus MORE
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Ascend Podcast - June 2020
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Waffle Rock, 300 million Years Old?
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black Star Report June 04, 2020
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oldest and largest Mayan structure discovered
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 1:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Panorama - WiFi Warning Signal - FULL VERSION
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 100% Farm Workers have Covid!? Forces Behind Riots Engineering Food Shortages Next
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Red mercury - fake or key to free energy? Part 1&2.
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Where Adrenochrome REALLY goes to... FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE "Monnalisa"
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kingsman - movie review. Predictive programming of our nearest future.
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-01-20…Zionist Pandemic + Riots Plan Blows Up In Their Faces
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyToday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 2 UFOs Get Seen over New York! plus MORE
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Claim Your Guarantees by Anna Von Reitz
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » NIBIRU, PLANET X & 9 & SUN SIMULATOR » BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See

BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON PEDA LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See

November 20, 2013  by indianinthemachine2 in Nibiru Nibiru Nibiru!WHAT DO WE SEE IN THE SKY!  and tagged Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP!

BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 1463659_10151885757574678_1845908048_n
SH
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Cometison
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 292286_10150877344279678_175524655_n
MORE http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/11/brand-new-images-of-comet-ison-the-images-nasa-does-not-want-you-to-see-2469964.html
Indian adds:
A few more appropriate crop circles…
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 0e4a6-allseeing3rdeyecropcircle25june2010uftonwarwickshire
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Eye_of_Ra_in_a_pyramid_at_Chirlton_in_Wiltshire,_UK_-_July_27
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Uk2002cc
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Venus-Transit-Crop-Circle-1-640x449
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq25DoX8xuX4zNI04Y2lA8k-LPU2bsRTZpstB1vZldyTbnpb6GdQ
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 24710-2
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Strate~1

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Cool!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Minds Eye

As I have stated previously Comet ISON is "NOT" a Comet

It's a massive Bio-Sphere that comes from our Space Brothers and Sisters the Adromedians

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I think you could very well be correct Minds Eye!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I do too!

Minds Eye... do you think the date of the 28th is accurate with regards to this being a disclosure event?

After what I saw last week I am so very happy and excited to see this coming. We have waited so very long. 

alien flyer

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I have been watching about 2 - 4 very bright lights that seem to change color and stayed in the very same, if not close to, the same spot not for months. A week or so ago, I watched on fly forward then circle around and go the other way!!! I decided it was time to get Hooch inside about that time! HA!! Not sure why I freaked out, I had seen others before pass over. There are about 4 of these very bright objects just in my small viewing area that I can see everynight.

Minds Eye

I'm sorry, but I have not personally heard from any reliable source that the 28th is a date for disclosure.

It just happens that's also a special day for my wife and I being married for 43 years

Purpleskyz wrote:I do too!

Minds Eye... do you think the date of the 28th is accurate with regards to this being a disclosure event?

After what I saw last week I am so very happy and excited to see this coming. We have waited so very long. 

alien flyer

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh that is wonderful Minds Eye!!

Congrats to you and the Mrs.! That is a long time. You are both blessed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum