OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tidbits and Thoughts from TNT Members Thurs. Night
11/28/2013

[kord] loechin Are you as excited as you were last night?? I could feel your joy!

[loechin] kord If you only knew

[ClassicRockChick] loechin Thanks for your call last night. When I went back and read the notes, it really did my heart good. My hope has been multiplied. :)

[loechin] ClassicRockChick yes we are looking great great great

[ClassicRockChick] Loechin after you spoke of how Walls Street and hedge funds have gotten involved in the last 24 hours, I looked up why this was important and once I realized what hedge funds were, helped me to see even more so why the dinar will RV VERY SOON.

[shawnieb] ClassicRockChick so why were the hedge funds so important

[cas] Shawnieb cause then it will be in our market
[ClassicRockChick] shawnieb 1 of 2 They have a significant impact in equity and derivative markets. A hedge fund is a private investment fund that markets itself almost exclusively to wealthy investors. Middle and lower classes are not normally allowed to invest in hedge funds due to financial limits. The SEC has allowed these to operate with much less regulatory oversight.

[ClassicRockChick] shawnieb 2 of 2 Hedge funds: aggressive risk-seeking investment funds that typically use leverage to magnify returns. With the promise of higher returns, hedge funds charge their investors higher fees to cover the operational costs of the funds. Fund managers are charge performance fees. If the fund outperforms, the fund manager can claim a percentage of the profits as a fee. Hedge funds can employ various strategies and target many markets.

[ClassicRockChick] shawnieb This is almost verbatim from Investopedia.

[shawnieb] ClassicRockChick that is interesting...maybe all my blood is digesting the turkey, but I dont understand how the hedge funds getting involved in the dinar is so big? Are they investing for that huge profit margin? And why would they be doing it now and not long ago?

[ClassicRockChick] shawnieb Hedge funds are only for the sophitiscated invester, i.e. people who know what they're doing.

[tdooly] shawnieb The point is: The hedge fund guys have the best info re WHEN the V is going to happen, therefore they would NOT invest very far in advance!!!

chaseybear] shawnieb they do not tie up money on hopes or promises for months these are large amounts of money they move around trades are done hours and days not months or weeks

stormyrain] shawnieb my understanding is that those who invest in hedge funds... don't mess around with speculations that don't provide an immediate ROI; so while the currency of the IQD/IQN looks promising... thy are not willing to buy it until it is a sure thing and a quick turn around... in increased dollars...

[cas] That means it is now on Wall Street funds which will soon be on the market trading

[chaseybear] If the hedge fund and Wall street people are playing wuth the Dinar that means it is out in the public eye so to speak so they have to do something quickly

[Moneymagnet] chaseybear Well I am not an expert, but it is not international, no announcement so if they buy on info from DC is that insider trading?

[chaseybear] Moneymagnet not sure if this is classified as insider trading though and the DC guy on the call said no to insider trading as well so now i am really confused lol

[ClassicRockChick] shawnieb From what I take from this is that hedge funds managers are now buying dinar for their portfolios, which is something they would not have done before. Anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

[coyotehunter] Unless they are speculating, the funds and institutional investors won't become involved until it is market traded.

[swampy jack] coyotehunter And that will take place in seconds after it goes Public when Forex opens and it is listed ..that is a fact not my opinion

[coyotehunter] swampy jack that would be right. I am thinking when forex opens Monday morning

[swampy jack] coyotehunter Forx opens sunday evening at 5:15 est... Maybe, just maybe it will show.. lol

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] swampy jack That is December 1st.

[coyotehunter] swampy jack Sydney opens then. Tokyo is about 2 hours later. Then London. Then US

[swampy jack] coyotehunter coyotehunter Ya, I know.. I used to trade on Forex for a short while.... certified and all that stuff

[coyotehunter] swampy jack It is possible we might see a spike in what we are looking for in one of them

[coyotehunter] swampy jack I figured you knew. Was more or less informing the uninformed.

[swampy jack] coyotehunter ya lol lol

[coyotehunter] swampy jack It is my guess that it went right by most of them

[cas] Wonder if dec1 is when un operational rates update and forex opens at 5pmest
Comments
dinarius
11/28/2013 9:46pm
Hedge funds make markets, they've been moving currency around for weeks..they are, 'whales,' Loechin is about 6 weeks late with his intel
John Goult
11/28/2013 9:59pm
Hedge fund managers could short the market by buying PUT options which could cause the value of the IQN to head down at a rapid rate, or they could buy CALL options which could increase the value. They swop the PUT and CALL options to make money on the difference in prices via the cunning execution of appropriate large volumes of trades. It all about utilizing the best leverage; if the risks suggest the return on investment is greater buying PUT options you could realize the unexpected rapid decline of the IQN when it is tradable on the Forex. Hedge fund managers gamble with one goal in mind, which is to make a profit whether any money instrument (such as IQN/IQD) or other commodity increases or decreases in value. They do not concern themselves with the potential consequences of their investment on other investors, the production of the commodity or its producer. Hedge fund activities (poorly regulated) were a major contributor to the worldwide financial meltdown.

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum