OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  CBD oil 101: a user’s guide
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Scientists find 40,000-year-old star maps featuring ‘sophisticated knowledge of constellations’
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Storm Ian still pounding Florida in ‘500-year flooding event’; 2.6M without power: Live updates
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Monkey House
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rapper Coolio Dies From Massive Heart Attack – Doctors Baffled ... of course they are
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests Since COVID Vaccine
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another16-Year-Old Boy Gone After Taking Pfizer Jab
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forget the Blame Game, Nordstream Sabotage Is About the Great Reset & Nothing Else.
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exclusive: Medical examiners were told to lie on death certificates
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyYesterday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC walks back COVID guidance again, finds lasting post-vaccine heart problems in young adults
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Snowden: America’s Open Wound. The CIA Is Not Your Friend
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Blew-Up The Pipeline?…The Plot Thickens
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Videos & Photos Document Destruction As Hurricane Ian Makes Florida Landfall
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe is collapsing, and it’s just the first domino of many to fall
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Gardasil Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Alleging HPV Vaccine Caused 13-Year-Old’s Death
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Fateful Moment of History Is Upon Us
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: (September 28, 2022) A Statement Regarding the Events of the Past Few Weeks
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films Documentary: Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022)
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3-Year-Old Given 8% Chance to Live Overcomes Cancer with Cannabis
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» REPORT: Democrats want the FAA to shut down DeSantis’ charter flights of illegals…
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Star Kyrie Irving Says He Lost $100 Million, 4-Year Extension for Refusing Covid Vaccine
 You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO »  You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim??

You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim??

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim?? I-was-like-dude-you-gotta-see-this

You Gotta See This!! Who Wants To Go For A Swim??

I posted this here because...well, it very bad for your health!!

See It Here: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/04/who-wants-to-go-for-swim-in-niger-river.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OMG! What a monster!

Anonymous

LMAO...yes it is!! They had to call the Army because they were missing people!!!

Time to relocate! :affraid: :affraid:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Check this out from thirdphaseofmoon. Crazy

Maybe the elimination of reptilian bases has stirred up the ocean dwellers.

https://youtu.be/uEvb3a-iRRU

Anonymous

The video won't play right now. I've refreshed like 3-4 X now. This has been happening for past week or so. Like servers are being overworked. Not sure what's up.

Anonymous

But this was pretty strange https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEvb3a-iRRU&feature=relmfu

It seems all ThirdPhaseOfMoon stuff is buggin' out!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

OMG!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous

I know right!! Do you believe 1alaskan deleted it from Coffee Shop in OOM2 & said it was NESARA stuff??

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

excuse me??? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
That's ok! We'll take it and be more aware than the others!!

Anonymous

Yeppers!! :cheers:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I love the open-ness of this site!

Anonymous

If only they could learn that lesson on OOM1. But sometimes when you get too many ppl involved, there can be great conflict!

This site is much better, but doesn't help them...those who need it most!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LiR that is the same one I put up. LOL Isn't that crazy? Looks like a baby dino or something. Amazing footage for sure.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum