OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Crop Circles From The Air 2022 Season UK
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Can’t Hide the Truth Any Longer about COVID Jabs
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SIXTH property insurer declares bankruptcy after Hurricane Ian
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hurricane Ian Recovery Update, Day 5
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Is Sending a Rotorcraft to Titan in 2027. Here's Where It Will Land.
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Preparing to Publish Study on 4 Potential Adverse Events Following Pfizer Vaccination
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dutch Government Obstructs Excess Mortality Research
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is going on in the skies above America? Mysterious Lights Spotted In The Sky Near Sacramento
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Force Takes Over All Military Satellite Communications
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank Settles with Investors in Case Regarding Epstein
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Sues CNN for $475 Million for Defamation
The Perfect Swindle EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Dark Data' Is Leaving a Huge Carbon Footprint, And We Have to Do Something About It
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» In hurricane chaos, Florida’s Ron DeSantis emerges a leader
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Filter For Drinking Water Can Capture Pollutants And Microplastics To Make It More Potable
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bus driver in Turkey dies from cardiac arrest aka SADS (sudden arrhythmic death syndrome)
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Withholding Autopsy Results On People Who Died After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After U.S. Soldiers Were Told to Go On Food Stamps, Congress Finds Another $12 Billion for Ukraine
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracked and Traced: The Rise of the Digital Beast
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Pfizer Effect’
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Metrolink and Amtrak Suspend Service Between LA and San Diego Indefinitely Due to the Ground Shifting
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian News Discussing Biden’s Cognitive State
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The OpenVAERS Red Box Report
The Perfect Swindle EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » The Perfect Swindle

The Perfect Swindle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Perfect Swindle Empty The Perfect Swindle Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:32 am

1ness

1ness

Brothers and Sisters,
If you can take the time, I suggest you take it and see what Marcus has found out. Once you get what he is teaching here you will have a better grip on what is going on in LAW and how it is being used against you. This is for everybody no matter what country you are on.

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

2The Perfect Swindle Empty Re: The Perfect Swindle Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:01 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This is a wonderful share 1ness.

Thanks

3The Perfect Swindle Empty Re: The Perfect Swindle Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 am

1ness

1ness

Thank you :)

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi

4The Perfect Swindle Empty Re: The Perfect Swindle Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:53 am

Anonymous

Thanks 4 sharing this here, 1ness- have U viewed/ listened to all 9 of these & Marcus' other series?

How has this been practically helpful to U, personally, if U don't mind sharing here?

got thru 5/9 yest., but time is most precious/ valuable with many good things to do with same, so need to know if end is worth it to me to continue... Your perspective/ experience will help me & is most appreciated :) ☀ 

5The Perfect Swindle Empty Re: The Perfect Swindle Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:51 pm

1ness

1ness

7freemom wrote:Thanks 4 sharing this here, 1ness- have U viewed/ listened to all 9 of these & Marcus' other series?  

How has this been practically helpful to U, personally, if U don't mind sharing here?

got thru 5/9 yest., but time is most precious/ valuable with many good things to do with same, so need to know if end is worth it to me to continue... Your perspective/ experience will help me & is most appreciated  :)  ☀ 
your welcome and thank you. yes i have watch all of marcus vids. time is what each make of it as you know mom.i would not have posted if i thought it not important to share here at OOM.

my experience says marcus has made this simple for those who choose to seek this kind of knowledge. if it vibes with them then they will find time to seek truth.

the confusion series came out awhile ago.took me two days to complete. brothers and sisters had to sign up at his site to get the unravel series. we all waited about a month or longer. took me 3 weeks to watch. after awhile he put them on youtube. so again i feel it is worth the time to seek this info for a better understanding of LAW.

6The Perfect Swindle Empty Re: The Perfect Swindle Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Anonymous

been studying real LAW for 5 yrs. V. counterfeit "legal" landscape, so have a great knowledge base already.

Know we each are sovereign and court is everywhere we set our foot, ideally with witnesses; their corp[se] administrative admiralty COURTs have no jurisdiction over living men/women, but only the dead corp[se] fictional "person" with ALL CAP NAME, which is obviously not me. Claiming the TRADENAME is confusing the dead with the living, giving them "joinder"... reminds me of zombies- ugh :)

people make Declarations and give Notices, no motions or pleading; WHo's in charge here anyway? they serve us, united states of BEIng

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum