OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. Empty The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light.

3 Votes

The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. Portal_of_light_by_hecatethorn
What a gift yesterday was!!  Ok, everyday is a gift, but I think yesterday was one of those presents you’ve been unwrapping the present within the present within the present to FINALLY get to the nugget, the real present within!!  The whole day was like that.  I knew something was very very different the moment I sat down to share.  The energy, the clarity, the inner impulses… extraordinary.
Shortly after I published yesterdays blog, I went to feed the birds and the light on top of the mesa just sent electricity thru my whole Being.  Granted, I see that Mesa every day, every morning and it never ever gets old.  Ever.  I felt that inner prompting to go capture the picture of the luminious light just crowning the mesa.  This was my first shot:
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. Morning-light-1

I was really expecting to see something show up in the image, since the inner desire to snap a picture was so strong.  I was kinda disappointed when it was like so many other pictures I had taken over the years.  Exactly 15 minutes later, that same strong impulse came thru me and I took one more picture:
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. Morning-light-2
As I sat there at my computer, looking for orbs, or energy portals or some reason these pictures mattered… it came in an amazing download of understanding.  In the small span of 15 minutes, the Light engulfing the Mesa top changed.  It was now further down the top, the coloring deeper, less light more rich.  This is exactly how WE, me and you, move on planet earth.  We are in constant motion, our Light fields change, bend, engulf with each breath and illuminate more than we can ever realize, without even trying.
To realize the enormity of what this really means to us and our evolving earth… super important.
I was peeing my pants with excitement, but yet, knew… there was something I must be missing in understanding.  Thank GOD for readings, for our intimate connections in the field of pure soul light, cuz the day was about to reveal all the key codes that are so important for each of us to understand.
My first precious lady on the field… I just sat there with my jaw hanging open.  How could this be??  What I was seeing and understanding, I personally didn’t expect until we transversed the timeline of December 21st.  I was reminded for the whole day that time is not linear at all, but actually creates a spiral.
I had already known my beautiful lady had just came out of hell.  She had worked all this year to free herself of 10 years of medically prescribed pain killers.  She finally got so desperate to change, she entered a rehab to help herself.  She did this while I was in PA with my dad, and she said, per the rules of rehab, she is not going to be allowed any outside connections until she was thru her time.  I celebrated her so much, what a hard choice to make.  What an extraordinary choice to have made.
The entirety of her field aflame with light infused golden energy, like nothing I have ever seen nor felt before in a connection.  In the center of her mass of golden light infused energy was what looked like a massive funnel, as tall as the mesa top and all the way to the ground, spinning clockwise with a fury. The golden light merging and shifting right there before my eyes.  Her team was sure to correct me every time I refereed to her as a funnel, it was not a funnel as we would think of it, but a full on spiral of energy from top to bottom, infusing her new codes thru the entirety of her light structure.  Beyond the body to encompass the field of life that she lives as well.
Her team also told her, several times, she could not have gotten to this place had she not made and followed thru on the very difficult choices and actions that got her to this very moment.
I looked on in awe as I seen movement within her funnel looking body of light, I could see the inlay of new codes, of DNA blueprints, the harnessing of energy that will produce her next great adventure of Life.  And then her team said something that just kept my jaw hanging open.
You are the Living Portal of Light.    …Feel that for a long moment!!
We, as a species have looked to the heavens, to the fields of earth, for those enhanced areas that encompass portals of energy.  And now… we have become those living portals of light.  Going straight to the pictures I had taken hours earlier, your movement changes it all.  Living suns walking, moving upon planet earth.  Effecting by simply breathing.
Thru her, I was also shown this extraodinary spiral of our timeline.  From December 10th thru the 1st of January, an ascending spiral in our timeline.  The encompassing energy looked very much like an umbrella (minus the handle at the bottom.)
The New YOU: The Living Portal of Light. Golden-umbrella

That pointy thing at the top represents December 21st.  All the energy surrounding it is in relationship to it.  Changing, evolving, Becoming.  To you and I walking thru the timeline we can say this side of the 21st and then the other side, but truly, it is all one circulating energy of absolute change.
But, like my second lady on the field, we are totally and absolutely responsible for how far in our evolution of light we are willing to let ourselves go.
She showed up like a massive cathedral room.  I barely got myself oriented to her imagery when suddenly a series of doors were slamming shut, except this one… every time it shut, it reopened again.
Her room, her massive cathedral looking room was a round room, that, like the lady before her, was as tall as the top of the Mesa (representing the energy line of 2014) all the way to the ground.  A round room, no corners at all.  The texture of white had such an energy to it, surrounded by inlays of golden energy, what her team referred to as her new DNA blueprints in the ready.
Except, she had to close out this one final door in her evolution.  All the other doors slammed shut and evaporated, except this pesky one all the way to the left side, allowing us to fully realize it was all about her physical life.  The door itself was already black, decay feeling… but, she has been hard pressed (by guilt) to fully step out of all that got her to here (her marriage, her life.)
She is at a massive choice point, let go and allow it to close, or do summer school.  There are only weeks left to move into one or the other energy.
Let’s talk about that summer school thing.  It is not going to be soft and gentle, taking ya back to another timeline, a gentler vibration of experience, ohhhh, hell no.  It is going to be experienced on the vibrational field that is 2013, only charged up many extra degrees because of all the people moving out of its space, allowing those in summer school to really experience the full on brunt of their unfinished lessons.
Last, but far from least on this amazing, illuminating day… a wonderful man sprinting up his spiral staircase.  Each step was a block, like a cement block that looked more box like than step like.  Altho each was connected to the next, there was absolutely no support around it (no hand rails, no stilts or beams beneath it) and really looked like a free flow upwards.  What really excited me, as he was sprinting upwards and leaving on solid block behind, it evaporated into thin air.
With that, his team repeated over and over “the support system and all that got you to here, no longer supports you.”   He/we may want to reach back into those areas that worked so well to move us forward only to find nothing at all.  This is actually a super important place to celebrate.
We are no longer doing things half way, this place is an all or nothing movement.
On that note, it is time to see what nuggets lays within the field of YOU today.  I celebrate you so very very much, the hard work, the aceleration and the gift of letting me see you in ways very few people take the time to do.  I love you soul soul soul much!!
Lisa Gawlas    www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html
Holy-Days Special:  Invest in a 30 minute reading for December, receive your New Year reading in January at half off.   Special available thru December 21st, 2013 (or until December is fully booked.)  You can also use this special to give away as a unique gift this holiday season too!!  I will be glad to send your special someone a holiday note with how to book their gifted reading from you.

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum