OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV update from tonite 12/18/13 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV update from tonite 12/18/13

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Anonymous

on Kathryn's call tonite beginning @ about 30 min.(?) St. Germain shared the latest on imminent RV of IQN with "detailed intel from above", generally confirming Tony's intel.

Link shared here on another post.

Blessings 2 ALL!!

2RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty Re: RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:09 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks 7fm!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

3RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty Re: RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:40 am

1ness

1ness

i never believe the 800 number thing y. why would there be 800 numbers? That makes no sense that only a select few will get theses numbers. Currency exchanges and banks that exchange currency are open to the public. Also if it does not happen by christmas can we put St G with all the other gurus? he\she is talking TNT Tony misinformation and that gives me some reservations. he/she has call it before and nothing has happen.

2hrs time difference LA - Hawaii. just over 5 hr plane ride from LA. his or her prediction 4 1/2 hrs ago,now 9:40 in LA ........no rv .........crickets.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

4RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty Re: RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL I have to also wonder when any being that is calling themselves an Ascended Master that aligns themselves with criminals 1ness.

Tony is under indictment and is no one that I give even a single iota of credibility to.

But... we have people like KP that are in Hawaii and I also know that he is invested in dinar. He will sound the call if it happens there I think.

Stay tuned....

5RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty Re: RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:45 am

Anonymous

HL- Ur most welcome, & Ur consistent thankful acknowledgement here for many shows forth Ur grateful heart, for which I commend U & also appreciate. : thumbs up: ======

Questions 4 consideration-
Would not 800 #s for 20 min appts. @ alternate facilities allow banks to process 5 Mil + dinar holders in fairly short time if rate is high, so they can get people to deposit their bounty with their bank(s)?
Is is not true that those who have 1st access to 800#s & nda will probably share same w/ others they know that also have currency (viral grapevine)?
Would not the large # of dinarians showing up @ usual bank facilities appear to be a "run on the banks" to the general public, possibly creating panic, which banks could be fearful of? \\//

Did not St G say that free will choice people involved at higher levels have behaved as consistent resistant foot draggers in this process, some being eventually removed from those positions and or influenced by their more positive associates?
Could this "foot dragging" not account for the continuous delays and changes in "intel", causing it to appear that info that was indeed accurate at the time it was shared to again change?
Would this not tend to make folks think the info was not creditable and discredit the sharers of same?
Does someone possibly being "under indictment" make that one "criminal"?
Have we not seen the "justice system" perhaps compromised in these recent times?
Is one innocent until proven guilty?
Is it not true that criminal "intent" is necessary to prove for true "guilt" to be ascertained? //\\

Is it not possible that a so-called Ascended Master (I prefer the term "Heavenly Helper") might have the ability to look upon the intent of one's heart from a superior perspective than we are now able to do?

Does not presumption before having "the whole story" cause people to perhaps make false judgment(s), based on limited information available to them at that time, which could be in error? //\\

Is this continuing life journey not one of discovery & enlightenment, which IQD has facilitated for each of us in truly amazing ways?

Is our journey not enhanced by this forum and our interaction here, for which we are not thankful?

Blessings 2 each & ALL Beautiful BEings BEcoming More enlightened daily-- in Love, Joy, Peace, THanksgiving & THanks-Living & For-Giving, in heavenly Abundance intended for ALL- always and in all ways  ☀   :hugs : 

6RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty Re: RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

awe!  Thanks so much 7fm!  I realize that it takes much time and effort for the gathering of information and presenting it to others.  I have learned a great deal here in many areas and I am truely grateful for all the friends and the knowledge received here.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

7RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty Re: RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fantastic questions 7fm!!!

I love Heavenly Helpers way better!!

You make great points re: 800#'s. For appointments that makes much sense. I think you may be onto something. Since I will be doing my exchanges at my son in laws bank it is not one I had considered so thanks for that.

We are not privy to the real truth on this and speaking for myself only would not be able to grasp it if I was. 
But re: Tony... he is a a liar as I feel they all are in this scenario. They do not know squat and are pumpers plain and simple and the pumpathon is quite obvious. He is under indictment and I hope he is made culpable for his part. Time will tell and I hope it is over soon as the Heavenly Helpers are stating. If I am making false judgments then I will apologize to that man as publicly as I can when and if that time ever comes. 

But yes! The dinar thing brought us all together here and opened the flood gates of knowing. For that I will be forever grateful whether this ever happens or not. 

I learn something new here every single day and I am over joyed to have known each and every one of you beautiful HUEmans that take time from your day to visit and participate. We are indeed ALL blessed and made better for the knowing of each others souls that shine through here and all the other places that we gather to share our thoughts and truths.

Special thanks to you for your grounded presence and serenity that you freely give here also. I hope we can all meet in person one day soon to celebrate our time we have spent together. Namaste

8RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty Re: RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hard to believe that one would think this man is someone to be trusted.

9RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Empty Re: RV update from tonite 12/18/13 Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:00 am

Anonymous

I've not yet listened to posted vid, but felt this both timely and pertinent to share here for all.. Blessings & enlightenment, in Love 4 ALL  :hugs : 

" From a TNT INTEL TEAM Spouse:

Just a heads up, I sent this to recaps in response to Okie's boot-licking

This makes me mad. Mad enough to come out of the shadows for 2 minutes.

Statements like this or 'I'll be grateful for .50 cents or whatever scraps they toss us dogs' reminds me of the old "lie back and think of England" or worse the sign above the gate at Auschwitz; 'Arbeit Macht Frei'. Translation: "Hard work will set you free". Right. They make me want to throw something. Up, mostly.

Because it's just wrong! We are NOT second-class citizens. We are not greedy or "ungrateful" to want our FAIR share of this blessing, just like the elite.

This is America; our Rights have been fought for, sacrificed for, and bled for- so I'm not 'rolling over and taking it' from a bunch of lobbyist-licking, self-important narcissists who think they're better than we are. I'm from Virginia, and we don't 'do' roll over/play dead for anyone. Oppression just P*sses us off.

And speaking of Fair Play, while I'm here- I am tired of watching Dinarians eat each other, as some of you struggle to get a handle on whom, or what, to believe in all of this government-engineered, ego-driven chaos.

So here's a newsflash for the confused, from someone who ISN'T. (BTW, I certainly didn't ask for anyone's approval or permission to post this) You can bank on every heartfelt word, or stay confused; I don't get paid either way. I'm just one of you, so here goes:

My husband is ON Tony's intel team, and I SEE how hard they work in addition to their regular jobs and obligations. How long they work: 24/7 and thru meal times, sleep times, and due to time zones- sometimes thru the night. Then get 20 minutes sleep and do it ALL over again.

I see how passionately they struggle to understand and inform: without crossing

any legal lines, without bashing our government, insulting anyone's

intelligence, or betraying the people helping us. Because, yes;

sometimes the info is such a closely guarded secret, that the PTB would

know Exactly who it came from.

Sometimes they have to dance around that piece of the puzzle, lest someone go to jail or lose their job. So while No one wants to betray a 'friend of TNT' they also don't want you left in the dark like mushrooms.

They're not being mysterious or cryptic or talking in code, they're being CAREFUL. Unlike some out there that seem to enjoy that garbage game to feel important.

I know this team (and who they work for) which officials, agencies, and businesses they're talking to, when, and how often. I listen to them trying to sort the sh#t from the shinola, so they don't propagate the lies the PTB want to feed to YOU thru TNT (and other so-called gurus.)

I watch TeamTNT attempt to compile the downloads of data from around the

world into a coherent picture; to bring you an accurate view of the

scenarios being played out -for and against- all of us. I listen to them

tiptoeing around politico egos and putting old friendships on the line

to get another necessary bit of the puzzle- for YOU.

I watch their successes and their failures, I watch them ride the rollercoaster until

they're crying with frustration and ready to puke! Then pick themselves

up and do it all over again the next day.

And I can tell you one more thing for D*&^ SURE: none of them are

making a PENNY off anyone, period. Not now, and not in the future! The

reason (I suspect) most everyone on the team is doing this, and I would

KNOW for one person at least; is purely for the sake of KNOWING what is

going on!

Because it makes the wait easier, and keeps the PTB from blatantly trying to get one over on all of us; and they ARE trying to, and HAVE been trying to all along.

As added bonuses to YOU, it also (hopefully)

A.) Prevents some of the MANY nasty con artists from freely preying on

you; and

B.) Helps shine a light on those in this community that are spreading

pure fertilizer-grade BS, just because they love the spotlight and

attention, or the money they make off you. Jeez-some here are operating

purely for the sympathy points now. I don't know how they sleep at night.

Few of you will ever know how hard TeamTNT actually works behind the scenes for NOTHING from any of you. Only to be called liars, fools, mouth-pieces for the PTB and/or scam artists. This community is Blessed that Tony and Co. are better people than I am, because I wouldn't do their job for love OR money, and yet they're doing it HONESTLY, day in and day out, for neither. Thanks for letting me vent."

Thanks to: http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/page/482485592

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum