OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Intellectual Thoughts and Empowering Thoughts (1 & 2)
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» False prophets
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyToday at 11:47 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyToday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Ponee

» Bad-clown Rising - Rock Bottom Comix
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Lindsey Graham on Trump, McConnell, Midterms & Newsmax
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrooms: The Tesla Of Drugs
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "V" shaped formation of lights on horizon in Arvada, Colorado plus MORE
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange streak of light apparently releases bright object over Red Springs
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Admits: Trump Would Win GOP Nomination If He Runs In 2024
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: The State of Emergency Powers!
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTH – After Stealing the 2020 Election, Big Media Is Now Claiming Joe Biden Is Some Sort of Saint
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 02-22-21... Massive March Campaign Planned Against Global Idiocracy
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rep. Bill Johnson: Democrat Efforts to Censor Dissident Media ‘Eerily Similar’ to Communist China
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Says J&J COVID Vaccine ‘Safe,’ Emergency Approval Expected Within Days
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Following Lawsuit, CDC Removes Claim “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism” from its Website
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Public Health Officials Are Lying About Lockdowns
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Gives $4 BILLION to WHO and Bill Gates for Global COVID Vaccine Injury Compensation Program but Nothing for the People?
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astrophysicists find rare star spinning backwards
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Meteor Fireball Flashes across Sky over Alberta, Canada
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick

Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick Empty Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick
December 26, 2013
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick Magic-earth
DIVINE MAGICK is in alignment with Christ and LOVE. We were taught to believe it’s “BAD” because we would be impossible to manipulate, if we knew how to utilize our NATURAL ABILITIES. We are all PSYCHIC, though in different ways. Children use their natural abilities until they eventually suppress it — being told it’s not REAL, or it is EVIL, by the adults in their life. I’m mostly talking about North Americans, because that’s where I’m living out these life experiences.
I was lucky to have a Mother who believed in Psychic/Unseen Energies, and she was very communicative with our animals, on an unspoken level. She knew she was psychic, which made it easier for me to believe in the Unseen Realms. Though we didn’t know much about our Natural Abilities at first —  but we felt like we were Naturally Magickal… Maybe because we are part Native American, so Spirituality and Connectedness to Nature came easy for us…
Growing up, into my teens I started to wonder if I was “Light” or “Darkness” ,..Good or Evil,.. After about 5 years of constantly struggling to define WHO I WAS, I finally realized that I am LIGHT, and eventhough my actions and intentions were “evil” and selfish at times, I still was always of LIGHT, I just couldn’t see it or sense it because I was very blocked off energetically. My chakras had been badly damaged, from traumatic experiences growing up. I wasn’t taught how to shield my Light Body, as a child.
I have been using the Rainbow Rays to align and balance my Energetic Centers (Chakras) for about 3 years now. I can’t express how BIG of a DIFFERENCE using these RAYS has improved my WELL-BEING and INNER PEACE!!!! I really get excited when I talk about this, it’s a huge part of my personal ASCENSION — knowing how to use these Natural Cosmic Energies to heal your ENTIRE Being is very important!
I will let you be the judge if you wish to utilize your abilities… or let them remain dormant… it’s all up to you!!!   Let your Intuition guide you to your Highest Well-Being.
Blessings everyone, Ari Ellumina (Cosmic Awakening)

Thanks to: http://higherdensity.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum