OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick Empty Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick
December 26, 2013
Introduction to Divine Ascension Magick Magic-earth
DIVINE MAGICK is in alignment with Christ and LOVE. We were taught to believe it’s “BAD” because we would be impossible to manipulate, if we knew how to utilize our NATURAL ABILITIES. We are all PSYCHIC, though in different ways. Children use their natural abilities until they eventually suppress it — being told it’s not REAL, or it is EVIL, by the adults in their life. I’m mostly talking about North Americans, because that’s where I’m living out these life experiences.
I was lucky to have a Mother who believed in Psychic/Unseen Energies, and she was very communicative with our animals, on an unspoken level. She knew she was psychic, which made it easier for me to believe in the Unseen Realms. Though we didn’t know much about our Natural Abilities at first —  but we felt like we were Naturally Magickal… Maybe because we are part Native American, so Spirituality and Connectedness to Nature came easy for us…
Growing up, into my teens I started to wonder if I was “Light” or “Darkness” ,..Good or Evil,.. After about 5 years of constantly struggling to define WHO I WAS, I finally realized that I am LIGHT, and eventhough my actions and intentions were “evil” and selfish at times, I still was always of LIGHT, I just couldn’t see it or sense it because I was very blocked off energetically. My chakras had been badly damaged, from traumatic experiences growing up. I wasn’t taught how to shield my Light Body, as a child.
I have been using the Rainbow Rays to align and balance my Energetic Centers (Chakras) for about 3 years now. I can’t express how BIG of a DIFFERENCE using these RAYS has improved my WELL-BEING and INNER PEACE!!!! I really get excited when I talk about this, it’s a huge part of my personal ASCENSION — knowing how to use these Natural Cosmic Energies to heal your ENTIRE Being is very important!
I will let you be the judge if you wish to utilize your abilities… or let them remain dormant… it’s all up to you!!!   Let your Intuition guide you to your Highest Well-Being.
Blessings everyone, Ari Ellumina (Cosmic Awakening)

Thanks to: http://higherdensity.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum