OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Big Shift Today EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Big Shift Today EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Big Shift Today EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Big Shift Today EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Big Shift Today EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Big Shift Today EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Big Shift Today EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Big Shift Today EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Big Shift Today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Big Shift Today EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Big Shift Today

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Big Shift Today Empty A Big Shift Today Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:50 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Big Shift Today

03 Friday Jan 2014

Posted by Thetawave in Ascension
≈ Comments Off

I am experiencing a shift today. This is the first time I have felt an energetic download in a long time. This time it seems to be both the heart and the pineal gland. Actually, it seems to involve all my chakras. It feels like a kind of ecstatic “excitement” right in the heart and in the center of my head. It started with a phrase that I awoke with in my head
The HEXAGON can only be reached by carrying it within your HEART.
For those of you who don’t know, the hexagon is a six-sided figure. It is also the shape of the iChing. The number 6 is the LOVE card in the Tarot of Creativity tarot (It is The Lovers in most tarot decks. This is a very different concept than the RWS “traditonal” definition.
So, I had this mysterious phrase with which to begin my day. Then I noticed that a new energy was trying to enter every time I shifted my focus away from the old energy of sadness, loss and depression to a place of emptiness. I meditated for about a half-hour in the sun and ran the phrase through my head whenever my thoughts started to intrude.
My conclusion is that the new energy is now there for the next shift, but you have to allow it by allowing your thoughts to become silent. You cannot do this from a place of fear. You can only do it from a neutral place.
This is the meaning of “unconditional love” which, by the way, is the only real kind of love that there is—in this case it means living from a place without conditions. In other words, when your mind (the Hexagon) lives in a state of unconditional love or emotional neutrality, the conditions of your apparent reality are not affecting you, since you are sovereign in yourself—your aura is a torroidal field and self-contained, and self-sustaining, like an eternal fountain of personal energy.
A Big Shift Today Maxresdefault
That which is not you is outside you and doesn’t affect you. So the conditions of the everyman/woman no longer has a place in your personal experience.
Unconditional love is neutral and detached. Without this essential “sobriety” we cannot know any vibration higher than fear or one of its many emotional variants. So, for me to become aware of the higher energy I had to in effect, silence my mind and make myself “empty” and neutral. Like the gears on a car, one has to go past neutral to go in a radically different gear.
Achieving neutral allowed me to FEEL the effects of the energy shower that is going on. The phrase I heard this morning (Jan 2nd) I now know was an indicator of what was needed to perform what they call in the Tarot, “The Sacred Marriage.” One sees this in the Lovers card (#6!).
The Sacred Marriage refers to the marriage of true equality between the heart and the head. The Head in my case was represented by the Hexagon—the crystalline seeds in the pineal gland or 6th chakra, also called the Third Eye. This Head has to reside squarely INSIDE the Heart, or the Divine Masculine residing inside the Divine Feminine.
The Hexagon inside the Heart. The Crystal of Christ Consciousness inside the Earth or body.
7—Heart: 8+5+1+9+2 = 25 = 7 the first “spiritual” number. Crown chakra.
11—Hexagon: 8+5+6+1+7+6+5 = 38 = 11 a master number which means “illumination” or “portal.”
Note: For years I have been seeing 7:11 number combinations everywhere.
~Thetawave

Thanks to: http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum