OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick

13 Monday Jan 2014

Posted by Thetawave in Ascension
≈ Comments Off

Have you been exhausted lately? I sleep though my alarm clock in the morning, have to push myself to get through the afternoon without a nap, and find that my brain is complete mush by about 8:00 in the evening (which is fine because then I can just give up and be in bed by 9:00). I feel completely pathetic! I wonder if I am fighting off some encroaching illness. I think about taking more supplements. I play with my food/exercise/meditation/work schedule.
The interesting news is that I am hearing similar stories from everyone around me. If it’s epidemic, at least I’m in good company! What’s going on for all of us??
There is another most peculiar thing that is happening. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but seemingly opposite experiences are occurring simultaneously. I’ll give you a couple of examples: A dear friend has a back condition that is worsening and she finds herself more and more bent over. At the same time, she is releasing and unburdening, aware of her back filling with vitality, feeling lighter than she has in many years. My mother, who is in Hospice care with a deteriorated heart valve, is gaining strength, has a great appetite, is not retaining water, and is now walking around, breathing comfortably. At the same time, she has profound dreams of moving to the Other Side, and my father (who died 7 years ago) opening the way for her.
I’m sure you can think of a few examples in your own life like these. It just makes you scratch your head and wonder. You can’t put it together in a way that makes too much sense — from this level. But I wonder whether these seeming disparate pieces actually fit together beautifully when we look at them from a higher, finer level.
We don’t naturally go there. But we are there when we disengage our Consciousness from this plane and let it go — when we sleep. And I wonder if that is why we are so tired right now, so involved with sleeping. I wonder if the need for more sleep gives us more opportunity to connect our Consciousness to those higher levels, where 3-D opposites zip themselves together into a meaningful, perfect whole. I wonder if as we sleep, we are practicing zipping 3-D and 5-D together right here on this Earthplane.
The good news is that we will have some answers soon. The February Cosmic Times will be available to us in just a couple of weeks! It will be wonderful to hear all the details about what is happening for us right now in the course of this epic awakening.
In the meantime, sweet dreams! And I will see you in 2 weeks.
Much Love,
Ellen
via While You Are Sleeping… « Journey into Spirit with Ellen Kaufman Dosick.

Thanks to: http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum