OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From:GuestThis was sent to me from a Guest.... Thanks 460211
To:PurpleSkyz
Posted:Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:11 am
Subject:[Contact] New Ideas of Liberty
New Ideas of Liberty

Article. V.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article;

AND that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage
in the Senate.

The 17th Amendment deprived some States of their sufferage in the Senate.
We would do well to repeal the 17th Amendment! According to the 10th Amendment , the States are distinct from the People.
This Article is talking about the State Governments, NOT the people of a State.

Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina and Virginia did not ratify that amendment and were deprived of their equal suffrage in the Senate, thereby profoundly effecting the integrity of every Amendment to the Constitution!

Also, the unseating of the Senators of Southern States for their refusal to ratify Amendment 14 constituted “exactly” that prohibition,

“AND that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffragein the Senate.”

The argument that the Senate shall be the sole judge of the qualifications of its members, used to justify their expulsion, flies directly in the face of Article V. The North nitpicked a small section of the powers of each House to justify the complete overthrow of the Constitution of the United States. They did not realize that it invalidated every Amendment to the Constitution, or they did not care..

I also would like to show you a few other things in the Constitution that I am sure
you will find to be very interesting.

Article 1. Section 9.3} No bill of attainder or ex post facto law shall
be passed.

The 14th Amendment fails these basic tests of Constitutionality. That amendment is a bill of attainder
and it was passed ex post facto. Article 1. Section 9.3 is probably the reason that the Antebellum South so confidently seceded. Seceded or not, the North was and still is bound by that limitation of power. The North had no power over slavery in 1861, and it still had no legal power over slavery in 1865. The history of the 14th amendment has been well documented, and it truly is a testimony to the failure of Constitutional government.

Article 3. Section 3.2} The Congress shall have power to declare the
punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work
corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person
attained.

Article 1.Section 9.3} declared
that Congress may not pass Bills of Attainder or ex post facto laws. Now
we see an exception or a mistake. The Constitution contradicts itself here.
Attainders of treason are permitted , with some very serious restrictions
on them in order to protect the descendants of the traitors. That is us, by the
way. The most dangerous problem is the 14th Amendment.

People always say, Congress intended… Congress intended to enslave every Southerner born forever after , even though they are duty bound to cease and desist with the Civil War Amendments once the offending generation dies off . “No Corruption of Blood” which I would interpret as the powers of self government being part of the property, the beqeathment of the Southerners to their children, shall ever be applied to future generations. That provision should protect us from past Governments enslaving us forever, exactly as has been done with the 14th Amendment! Our liberty and rights are our property, as well as our slaves and our investments in Confederate War Bonds. The Congress certainly intended nothing good for any Southerner ever born again. The same can be said when attempting to balance the assertion that attainders of treason are legal with other lines in the Constitution that declare that no attainders of any sort are legal. We Southerners wrote the Constitution, and no Court can with dignity maintain that our arguments are warrantless. No Bills of Attainder means exactly what it says. NONE!!! Please notice that whan the Constitution proclaims with great bombast that it is Supreme over State Laws and Constitutions, it has no jurisdiction over State laws and Constitutions

The value of our Slave investment is the forfeiture that is Constitutionally bound to be returned to the Southern people , as we shall not suffer Corruption of Blood or lose our property EXCEPT
during the lifetimes of the Confederate Politicians and Soldiers. They
are now all dead. Also, the theory known as the Incorporation Doctrine
is defunct. The application od the 14th Amendment to the States and the people is illegal. The traitors are dead!

The application of the Incorporation Doctrine is Corruption
of Blood and is Unconstitutional. We, the Southerners living now, are
not and have never been Traitors to the United States. We are thereby
under the jurisdiction of the original Constitution . Corruption
of Blood is being allowed to function as the Supreme Law of the Land
rather than the Constitution of the United States. This cannot continue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bills_of_attainder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_of_blood#Corruption_of_Blood

http://www.pacinlaw.org/pdf/14th_R2.pdf

http://www.civil-liberties.com/cases/14con.html

I propose that any one of the Southern States expelled from Congress to force their ratification of the 14th Amendment, simply repeal their states ratification of the 14th Amendment.

Further, in black and white, Amendments are NOT Unconditional. They are a delegated power to the Federal Government, and are vested as a privilege. Notice the Articles of Confederation had no such delegation. It has been abused time and again by the Federal Government, going so far as to destroy the entire social system of the creators of the Federal Constitution. Necessary and “Proper” indeed!!!

I would like to propose what we shall call, The Doctrine of the Perpetual Negative. When the Constitution says that no power shall be exercised by the general government , that negative cannot be repealed or overridden in any way Legislative, Executive or Judicial under this Constitution except through the next Constitutional Convention.The reason is that when the Constitution says, for example, that there may be NO direct taxes, the the proposal to override it, to repeal it, violates the prohibition. The proposal, though it later be an Amendment, is itself at all times Unconstitutional, thus illegal, and null and void! Negatives may not be repealed. I submit that the 10th Amendment supports this view as well and would want to see it debated

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Very interesting!  Thanks for sharing this!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM

Interesting for sure, though I'm not any kind of authority on the Constitution.  I do understand though that regardless of what the Constitution says (or intends to say and mean), We are not just dealing with the politicians when it comes to making changes of policy (especially Constitutional).
   If you are not aware of it as yet, even though the politicians have to go through the mechanics of making changes, but the politicians work for the Banksters, Not the People...
  We need to go back to the original 13th Amendment and delete everything after that. Anything that is of any value to the 'People' can be replaced under the proper guidlines of the original (Organic) Constitution.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think that there is too much negotiating and plea bargaining going on.  We wouldn't not have been shown such mercy from the government.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum