OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Ponee

» Bad-clown Rising - Rock Bottom Comix
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Lindsey Graham on Trump, McConnell, Midterms & Newsmax
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrooms: The Tesla Of Drugs
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "V" shaped formation of lights on horizon in Arvada, Colorado plus MORE
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange streak of light apparently releases bright object over Red Springs
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Admits: Trump Would Win GOP Nomination If He Runs In 2024
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: The State of Emergency Powers!
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTH – After Stealing the 2020 Election, Big Media Is Now Claiming Joe Biden Is Some Sort of Saint
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 02-22-21... Massive March Campaign Planned Against Global Idiocracy
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rep. Bill Johnson: Democrat Efforts to Censor Dissident Media ‘Eerily Similar’ to Communist China
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Says J&J COVID Vaccine ‘Safe,’ Emergency Approval Expected Within Days
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Following Lawsuit, CDC Removes Claim “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism” from its Website
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Public Health Officials Are Lying About Lockdowns
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Gives $4 BILLION to WHO and Bill Gates for Global COVID Vaccine Injury Compensation Program but Nothing for the People?
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astrophysicists find rare star spinning backwards
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Meteor Fireball Flashes across Sky over Alberta, Canada
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everything is Fake in Utopia
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Caught In Another Big Lie – Claims More Deaths from COVID than WWI, WWII and Vietnam Wars Combined – Simply Not True
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS

IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS
(LINK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgJhnoRqW20

Visit stage2omega at:
http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM
REALLY ??  Show Me !

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Anonymous
An arrest is when one's daily activities are abruptly interrupted by an authority over one, usually for alleged wrongdoing, and possibly unexpectedly and or against one's will; could a "resignation" or perhaps encouraged/ forced "retirement" perhaps be considered an "arrest" amongst those in either banking or so-called govmnt?? I believe this expanded definition allows there have in deed been "mass arrests" with many more imminent and perhaps much more public.

God give us eyes to see and ears to hear what You are DOing in accordance with Your Will and promises to Your faithful people.... Halleluyah!!!

MartyM

MartyM
OK, excellent point FM... Though I'm not sure that really qualifies as appropriate Justice, given the nature and scope of the crimes.
   I know I'm walking a fine line here, as I truely do not wish to be a vengefull person. That's not my job, I believe they will get all that they deserve in some manner (Karma can be a bitch), but I struggle with forgiveness let alone love for these creatons...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum