OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is It Time To Start Talking About Hyperinflation?
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA scientist answers the question - 'do aliens exist ?'
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Jeff Rense Radio Show October 21st 2021
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland: Massive Protest Against Vax Passports, COVID Tyranny in Capital City
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Blueprint Exposed: The Takeover Of All Genetic Material On Earth
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Start-up develops a flying vehicle that ‘anyone can own and fly’
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» CHD to Sue FDA for ‘Recklessly Endangering’ Children if Agency Authorizes Pfizer Vaccine for Children 5 to 11 Years Old
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» News Flash for the Fully Vaccinated
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» German City to Stop Publishing Statistics of Vaccinated Hospitalizations to Avoid “Playing Into the Hands of Corona Deniers”
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Current Map of Cargo Containers at Sea Around the U.S.
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball Witnessed in 9 States Was Likely a Failed Russian Satellite
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Zealand PM Brags About Making Unvaxxed People Second-Class Citizens as Part of Push to Get Covid Jab
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID For Amish: Herd Immunity Achieved With No Hospitalizations, Isolation, or Vaccines
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tens of Thousands in Bern, Switzerland Reject Vaccine Passports, Mandates
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC WORKERS ANTI-MANDATE MARCH
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Worldwide Push Back Against Tyranny & Stand for Freedom: “We Do Not Consent. We Will Not Comply.”
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING ALERT !!! OROVILLE DAM POWER PLANT SHUTTING DOWN !
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Ohio judges “die unexpectedly” in nine-day span after vaxx mandate in Cuyahoga County
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Analysis Of VAERS Data: 5,427% Increase In Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared To ALL Vaccines The Past 10 Years
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Asks: Why Are We Still Letting Fluoride Harm Kids?
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Indiana tells fired unvaccinated Chicago cops to come work there – no covid vaccines required
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS

IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS
(LINK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgJhnoRqW20

Visit stage2omega at:
http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM
REALLY ??  Show Me !

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Anonymous
An arrest is when one's daily activities are abruptly interrupted by an authority over one, usually for alleged wrongdoing, and possibly unexpectedly and or against one's will; could a "resignation" or perhaps encouraged/ forced "retirement" perhaps be considered an "arrest" amongst those in either banking or so-called govmnt?? I believe this expanded definition allows there have in deed been "mass arrests" with many more imminent and perhaps much more public.

God give us eyes to see and ears to hear what You are DOing in accordance with Your Will and promises to Your faithful people.... Halleluyah!!!

MartyM

MartyM
OK, excellent point FM... Though I'm not sure that really qualifies as appropriate Justice, given the nature and scope of the crimes.
   I know I'm walking a fine line here, as I truely do not wish to be a vengefull person. That's not my job, I believe they will get all that they deserve in some manner (Karma can be a bitch), but I struggle with forgiveness let alone love for these creatons...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum