OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Children~ Orbs and Angels..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. Empty Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Star Children~ Orbs and Angels..
17 Jan 2014 7 Comments
by Sue Dreamwalker in Awakening in the Sleepless Zone, Crystals, Earth Changes, Inner Chatter, Journey of Souls, Mind Body & Spirit, Paranormal Tags: Angels, Crystal Children, Family, Hobbies, Orbs, Paintings, Power Animals
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. Indigo-children_thumb
Have you noticed how much more intelligent our little ones seem these days?
I know with my own 3 yr old Granddaughter whose wisdom far exceeds her 3 yrs as she connects with the Earth and retains all information with a photographic memory which astonishes us all at time…Many say she is an ‘Old Soul’ and already she is reading certain words, she writes  small words, her name, and comes out with amazing statements that has us all in wonder. But then as her Gran I am bias lol..
There are many books out there upon the Indigo’s Crystal and Rainbow  Children so why would these intelligent, strong-willed children who seem to be so much more forward than in my early years be born and noticed more today?
To be honest it was only through reading about such children some 10 years back now, and I think one has to experience a connection to such a child in order to understand why they are special..
I remember vividly one day standing in line in a supermarket with my trolley waiting at the check-out.. When a small baby probably around 5 to 6 months old in her seat sat in the trolley  with her Mother who was busy unloading shopping, looked into my eyes and smiled.. …  I swear to you that in that instance there was a connection of ‘Knowing’ I saw these wonderful large wide lashed eyes blaze into my soul and an instant  there was recognition on a soul level.. I knew she was a child come to make a difference in our world..  I remember speaking to her in my mind, welcoming her and she squealed in delight, as I then spoke to the Mother saying what a beautiful child she had…
I often despair at  the world we are leaving our children’s children to inherit.. So no wonder the children being born today are so strong willed and many are so advanced as they absorb technology quicker than we do… They are going to need to be self reliant and strong to face the challengers we are leaving them to pick up of the mess we are leaving our world in.. They have come to help with the Shift we are experiencing in our world.. 
Over the Christmas Holidays I took several photos, and upon them appeared some Orbs
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. Dsc01055_thumb
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. Dsc01067_thumb
  which surrounded my Son and daughter-in-law.. I spotted one while looking at the uploaded photo’s and my Granddaughter spotted another pointing straight away saying ‘there’s an orb Grandma’… She instantly got what they were.. and has always had a fascination  with my Angel paintings.. ..
So this week I felt like painting a small painting and I intend to give it my Granddaughter for her bedroom.. The theme is Orbs and Angels.. And some Power Animals of Bear and Dolphin. The painting is only Postcard size.. and was just a quick fun painting to do.. and apologies as the photo was taken on my phone and not good light.
Star Children~ Orbs and Angels.. Img-20140115-01227_thumb
I hope you click onto the links and look up about the Star Children and find out more about Orbs.. And know there is indeed more to awaken your senses to our reality still yet to come..
Don’t take one word of what I tell you as truth.. You need to prove it to  yourself and so that is why Awakening brings us to seek out many things about our reality.. 
We have blindly followed what we have been told as truth for too long, and it will come as a shock to many to find out the many lies we have swallowed over the many life times..
Blessings for a Peaceful weekend.. and see you next week..
~Sue ~

Thanks to: http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum