OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Wakeup ~News~ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Wakeup ~News~ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Wakeup ~News~ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Wakeup ~News~ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Wakeup ~News~ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Wakeup ~News~ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wakeup ~News~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wakeup ~News~ Empty Wakeup ~News~ Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wakeup ~News~
20JAN20141 Comment
by Sue Dreamwalker in Awakening in the Sleepless ZoneEarth ChangesHealth and wellnessInner ChatterJourney of SoulsNews and politics Tags: AwakeningEarth ChangesEmotionEnlightenmentFearloveMass ConsciousnessMediaNews,PharmaciesTranquilizersTruthUnity
Wakeup ~News~ Read-all-about-it_thumb
Continuing on this months theme of Awakening. Waking up is not just about Spiritually Awakening. Waking up means seeing the world from a different perspective.
Have you never wondered why the media constantly dishes out the negative? What purpose does it serve?
Some may say its so we can be kept informed. But why not keep us informed about all the good being done in the world too? Why not dedicate some time to the positive deeds being done around our globe. And promote how many serve selfishly to help their fellow man.
The Media is designed to create negative waves of emotion, this keeps the population in a constant wave of anxiety. This way you create uncertainty and stress and fear. This way you sell a lot of prescription drugs.
I recently re-read an article published in the early 90’s  which stated way back then, that American pharmacies filled 2-5million prescriptions for tranquilizers every week.. Yes Every Week!!.. It calculated that an average prescription is 50 pills, so on that basis America ingests over 6 Billion tablets a year. So goodness knows what it stands at in todays figures some 20 yrs later?  It may interest you to find out for yourselves who in politics have other agenda’s and  connections within the pharmaceutical industries! Waking up is all about researching for yourselves..
Finding your own truth means piecing together the puzzle.. 
While its important to be aware of what’s happening around you. You should try to defend your mind from negative waves.
At the beginning of my own awakening I think everything swamped me. Too much information too soon maybe. But I digested what resonated and threw out that which I couldn’t cope with, which at the time seemed to be coming from some Science Fiction Novel .
It was only over time-years that those Science Fiction pieces kept cropping back up, and each time they did they added more sense to the complex jigsaw I was trying to solve.
I know in various past posts I have touched upon detachment. This has upset I am sure people’s views as they cannot see how to detach from the horrors we as a species create… This was true too of myself and I still catch myself as I find myself getting so angry and depressed with the world we’re creating.  I am definitely not perfect… I am still evolving, as are you!.
Its only once you begin to understand how energy works that you see that  every time we attach our emotions on the negative, we give those negative dark forces more power. 
This is the whole intent of negative media. A trap which many of us fall into as we repeat negative News, even the state of weather we latch onto the drama and get drawn into the bleakness as we get pulled further down the black hole.
When we see the future as corrupt and getting worse, then our very thoughts create the conditions  of our external experience.. So then we too become corrupted as our mood reflects our misery as we then turn to those mind numbing pills..
Change IS happening, Change will always happen its evolution.
How life on Earth Changes IS up to us.. 
We can only start with ourselves.  Change our own Minds.. We need to believe in ourselves, Build bridges, make peace within.  I can only change my own world. and my perceptions. And if each of us do just that, if we spread out the thoughts of caring, peace and unity. We then are joining together in Unity Consciousness.
Once more people join within this wave of living from our Hearts. We then tip the scales to bring about a more Unified Harmonious World.
We can then let go of Ego and create a brighter external world, but we first need to awaken to our own Inner Healing.
So lets get to work on ourselves!

Some links you may find of interest below.. Especially the first Link, I trusted to be guided as I trust those invisible worlds to lead me to find what I need.. So I  pressed Google search, and intuition delivered on the first click.  I wish you well in finding your own pieces as you ask yourself the questions you seek..
http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/history_of_the_pharma_cartel.html
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/the-connection-between-big-food-big.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/020029_Byron_Richard_Andrew_von_Eschenbach.html#
http://socialinvestigations.blogspot.co.uk/p/mps-with-or-had-financial-links-to.html
 Wishing you well upon your journey. My Personal story of awakening is to be posted on the 23rd Jan… And still I am stretching as each day brings me more wide awake..
Thank you for reading
~Sue~

Thanks to Sue at: http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com

2Wakeup ~News~ Empty Re: Wakeup ~News~ Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Anonymous

Thanks Sue! I was pondering this morning, someone told me that Obama said, "Marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol." This is a perfect example of how the media (and of course the politicians who run it) twerks the truth. Thankfully when you wake up to their word play, it becomes a lot easier to navigate the sea of lies.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum