Posted: January 21, 2014 | Author: davidellis51 | Filed under: Conspiracy, Corruption, Current, Depopulation Agenda, Illuminati, Mind Control, News, NWO, Shadow Governments, Shadow people, Suppression, World Politics | Tags: News |Leave a comment »
Uploaded on 21 Jan 2014
The 21 goals of the Illuminati show the motives of this organization. Some of them are dangerously close to being achieved and others have sadly already come to fruition.
This list was found in the book Conspirators’ Hierarchy — The Committee of 300 written by Dr. John Coleman:
1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction.
2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World Government was to work.
3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of the current religions (especially Christianity), and impose the luciferian doctrine, the New Age religion.
4. To establish the ability to control each and every person through means of mind control.
5. To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call “the post-industrial zero-growth society”. Excepted are the computer- and service industries.
6. To encourage, and eventually legalize the use of drugs and make pornography an “art-form”, which will be widely accepted and, eventually, become quite commonplace.
7. To bring about depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia.
8. To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. Particularly hated are the fusion experiments currently being scorned and ridiculed by the Illuminati and its jackals of the press. Development of the fusion torch would blow the Illuminati’s conception of “limited natural resources” right out of the window.
9. To cause by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, by means of starvation and diseases in the Third World countries, the death of three billion people by the year 2050, people they call “useless eaters”.
10. To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment.
11. To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then “managing” such crises.
12. To introduce new cults and continue to boost those already functioning.
13. To continue to build up the cult of Christian Fundamentalism.
14. To press for the spread of religious cults.
15. To export “religious liberation” ideas around the world.
16. To cause a total collapse of the world’s economies and engender total political chaos.
17. To take control of all foreign and domestic policies of the US.
18. To give the fullest support to supranational institutions such as the United Nations.
19. To penetrate and subvert all governments, and work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.
20. To organize a world-wide terrorist apparatus and to negotiate with terrorists whenever terrorist activities take place.
21. To take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.
FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos may contain copyrighted (©) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes…
Thanks to: http://panoffolin.wordpress.com