OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt
January 24, 2014
A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt Take-my-heart1
by:  Booge
January 24, 2014
​Hey Tolec,
I just wanted to share with you something that has been brought to my attention. I have come to the understanding while all the visible signs that the shift is right at our doorstep that through everyone’s worry that something has been forgotten.
All the fear that is brought on by the over thinking of creating useless doubt. Blinding the self from the real truth that there is something much bigger at play here. That this upliftment actually involves the entire solar system. That the vibrations that are changing are not only changing the people on this planet but that of many other planets and affect many different dimensions as well.
That this change will affect the smallest of beings in the 3rd dimensions right up to the top of the entire whole. I have witnessed so many people to the aspect or fear in these last days because I feel there are not seeing the effect that this will have on the entire whole of all creation. That they have not listen to the entire story and are creating a bad situation in their own personal vibrations by not adding all the pieces of the puzzle together. Jumping from source to source living in self and causing themselves unneeded discomfort.
My latest vision I have felt what it was like to lose the aspect of self and be a part of the whole. The vibrations that are coming in will not leave on single stone unaffected. And in the end that the perception of the individual will be what is left to decide whether what is to come is a positive change or a travesty.
People have also forgotten the many sacrifices our star brothers and sisters have made for us. That in there own wollering that they have overlooked one very important truth. The truth that many higher dimensional beings have had to give just as much if not more than the people in the 3rd dimension. That many sacrifices have been made on both sides.
We are shifting to a collective vibration and leaving the self. One that is really about the entire solar system. Not one person need for a spaceship to be in the view of the eye. And in the end they will look back and see how silly it was to fret over the little details.
I see so many people making assumptions based on a story that half the words are written in a language they can’t read yet. I feel at the end of the day if they chose to will have a chance to be mentored by people that could teach them how to speak the language. They project their fears outward and don’t inject love inward and allow it to shine by example. They have failed to listen when so many have told them time and time again to be the change instead of waiting on it.
This shift never was never simply about helping just people. But about the natural progression of an entire solar system. Answers can not be given to a story that has not be written but is being wrote. The pages being filled in as people make the choice to live in love or continue to feed the delusion of fear.
This upliftment is about WE. And WE then chose to see it are leaving the I and preparing for the greatest times that have ever came.
“The love you hold is the pain you carry”. This has such a profound meaning to me now. Meaning that whenever you choose to live in separation of anything that has come from creator/source, you are choosing to carry the burdens of that void.
In the end Mother earth is moving through her birthing cycle and about to give birth to a new era. There are millions that have come from all over creation to be apart and a witness to the beauty of the this process and its result. One that is ruled with feeling and not thinking, love and not fear. All you have to do to get a ticket is wait and smile.
Thank you Tolec for all the work you have done. And thank the Andromeda Council, Galactic Federation and everyone else that has given so we could have.
There are many of us ready for this shift and are trying to keep others anchored in the higher vibrations. I feel this is just the beginning to the beauty of what is to come.
And I for one am humbled and grateful to be a participant and a witness to such an event.
Mitakuye Oyas’in.  We are all One.
Wodakote
Booge
http://www.andromedacouncil.com/Lettersto-AndromedaCouncil.html

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

See, here's an example of what I was talking about in my opinion of the site content.  Doesn't matter if this is complete BS, it is what it is for each of us to take what we can from it or not... we can take it in or throw it out, but only if we have had the oppertunity to see it. That's why we share the things we do and banter about them to help us digest and stretch our minds, go places that are uncomfirtable, but we share... that's the best part of being here.  A Positive Word in the Times When So Many Doubt 2245507099 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Anonymous

thanks to both Prpl (inc. red hilite writing) & Marty - good to hear from U again :)

1ness

1ness

Yes this was a great read. Tolec is also a great read for me.

There are many brothers and sisters who are new to this journey. They are searching high and low for quality information. My whole point is that once a site has shown it self to be wrong time after time why waste the energy on it? Why help spread misinformation? How does misinformation provide any balance to an issue? Why would anybody want to continue supporting misinformation?

There are millions of sites that do just that provide misleading information to keep newbies confused and hoping they will not continue the search for truth and that goes on everyday. Or sites that provide content only to have brothers and sisters come and click on them to make money from advertisers because they are singing Sunshine and Rainbows with a pot of gold at the end never to come to fruition. Brothers and Sisters get so disillusioned that they throw their hands up and say WTF. It is this kind of misinformation that distracts from what is true.

I do not in any way believe that is censorship. I believe that is good stewardship. That is being aware of all that want to come and grow with quality information from Oom.

Oom provides so much GREAT information!!! Is it a bad thing to be different from other sites that do allow misinformation? Is it a bad thing to sort out the Wheat from the Chaff? Is it a bad thing to want Oom to provide information from other site content that allows true discernment? Is it a bad thing to want and expect a site that one comes to be able to say WOW they provide information that makes one question and want to go and learn more?

I am not saying all is true at Oom when first provided. That is when brothers and sisters can do their due diligence and research to find answers if they choose. It is the fact and I cannot seem emphasize this enough I guess, it is the sites that have a track record of misinformation. One can say after years of certain sites being wrong all the time that it can be called disinformation. How’s does that help?

lovelightblessings
1ness

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW! I really appreciate your post there 1ness. :)

Ok..... let us really analyze this shall we?

I did not actually ban anyone. I did not delete the zillions of posts by May, Zorra etc. I combined it in with the Channeled section. I merely asked it to not be posted here going forward. I did not call for anyone's head to be served on a platter. I did not say that others should not visit that site. Quite the contrary. Please do if those people are important to you. You must have something to learn from them then.

But as pointed out at some point the truly ridiculous needs to fade away. Kind of like when Greg Giles was so over the top. We called bullshit on it and then his posts stopped appearing here and everywhere actually. This is the very same thing from my view point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum