OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» US downs Chinese balloon over ocean moves to recover debris
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Incredible Thing Happens When Dolphins And Humans Team Up
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists create incredible light-powered 'fairy' robot
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 55 Performers Collapsing or Dying on Stage or Live Camera in Late 2022 through 2023
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Second Chinese "Surveillance Balloon" Flying Over Latin America
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are they Killing Us?
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» OUT OF MIND SITE HAS BEEN THREATENED
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Survival First Aid Kit Checklist You Can’t Live Without
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is ChatGPT and why does it matter? Here's everything you need to know
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are They At War With Chickens?
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Great Reset: Britons Face £300 Fine For Burning Wood to Keep Warm
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by bs4ever

» About that Giant Chinese Spy Balloon
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Stories
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna Booster Vaccine Singled Out for Chronic Hives + More
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Momo Zhou dead at 31: History-making darts star passes away suddenly as tributes pour in
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pfizer Exec Who Confessed to Project Veritas Now Tells Me the Whole Truth by Jon Rappoport
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» WWE Legend Dies Suddenly Before SmackDown
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Autopsy Analysis Finds ‘Global Myocardial Injury' After 2nd Pfizer Covid Shot
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Listen, they are not predicting food shortages, they’re planning them!!”…
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunter Biden Admits Infamous Laptop Belongs To Him, Calls For Criminal Probe Into Attempts To 'Weaponize' Contents LMFAO!!!!
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Jan 29, 2014
The Architect of Peace @donnie_20

Notice to All Enlightened Souls:

I need your help. I have had a hard time paying for my last 10 classes in school due to financial aid issues. The universe has conspired to help me if I do the work. Someone made a little bet with me. They said since I talk about peace so much, if I can find a way to show that 1 million people believe in peace; they would pay for my last 10 classes so that I can graduate with my double bachelors in "Business Administration and H.R. Mgt." at Florida International University. (F.I.U.)

We Are One
We Are One species
We Are One planet
We Are One universe
created by One Source
We Are One.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

• Category
    Education
  • License
    Standard YouTube License

MartyM

MartyM

So wht is it he wants everyone to do for him ??

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Just view the video....
Every time it is viewed is a click.

Thanks for asking Marty! Hope all is well with you and yours! :)

MartyM

MartyM

OK... Done.  Awesome, Time well spent and worth sharing.  Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  4116976918  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

That was outstanding!!!!  Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum