OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  Denmark ends COVID mandates effective Feb 1, 2022
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 12:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Americans’ Rejection of Coronavirus Shots Is a Reason for Hope for the Country
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» US airlines issue dire warning ahead of 5G rollout
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alaska Gov. Joins Suit to Stop Vax Mandate for National Guard
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Videos from the Defeat the Mandates and Canadian truckers
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Icarus, the billionaires and global resetters
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epidemiological impact of COVID-19 fully vaccinated population
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Pericarditis Chest Pain vs Myocarditis
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Document Dump on Pfizer Vaccine Data
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyToday at 8:10 am by bigdog2aton

» Prince Andrew Demands Trial by Jury in U.S. Sex Abuse Case
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky: February
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious pulsing object could be new class of star
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could 2022 be a turning point for UFOs?
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN Physicists Measure Charge Radii of ‘Magic’ Nickel Nuclei
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Nano-Man by Spacebusters
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Psychedelic Medicine Is on the Rise and the Mental Health Sphere May Never Look Back
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Cover-Up: Cancer Diagnoses in the Military Rose Over THREE-FOLD Since Jabs Were Introduced
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANTIDOTES to toxins in Covid ‘vaccines’
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» My My, Hey Hey, Joe Rogan Is Here To Stay: Spotify Agrees To Remove Neil Young After His Ultimatum
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Slams Anti-Vaccine Mandate Truckers For Holding “Unacceptable Views”
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Gov’t to Fix Supply Chain Problem by Banning Unvaxxed Truckers from Crossing the Border
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » AMAZING PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS » Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)

Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Jan 29, 2014
The Architect of Peace @donnie_20

Notice to All Enlightened Souls:

I need your help. I have had a hard time paying for my last 10 classes in school due to financial aid issues. The universe has conspired to help me if I do the work. Someone made a little bet with me. They said since I talk about peace so much, if I can find a way to show that 1 million people believe in peace; they would pay for my last 10 classes so that I can graduate with my double bachelors in "Business Administration and H.R. Mgt." at Florida International University. (F.I.U.)

We Are One
We Are One species
We Are One planet
We Are One universe
created by One Source
We Are One.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

• Category
    Education
  • License
    Standard YouTube License

MartyM

MartyM

So wht is it he wants everyone to do for him ??

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Just view the video....
Every time it is viewed is a click.

Thanks for asking Marty! Hope all is well with you and yours! :)

MartyM

MartyM

OK... Done.  Awesome, Time well spent and worth sharing.  Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  4116976918  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

That was outstanding!!!!  Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum