OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) Empty The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:11 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Great Realignment (part 1)
Submitted by Open on 10 December, 2013 - 17:58
Spiritual Articles

Ascension

Authentic Reality

Universal life energy

The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) Writing-has-a-natural-flowThere's plenty of talk in spiritual circles currently about the "New Paradigm": what that is; how to access it; how is it going to unfold? The views are often strongly contrasting. I sense it's because there's understandably still a lot of fear and desire - desire of a particular reality or fear of another. When we can completely let go, then we'll truly feel the real juice of life, and especially how it wants to flow. "Realignment" is what inspires the actions emanating from the core of my soul - realignment for all life. In other words, unraveling density and allowing the divine to take over. Now is the time to embrace this driving force of life, because a "Great Realignment" is gathering strength here on Earth...

Catalytic Effect

Being a higher dimensional catalyst, I'm constantly feeling the unwinding effect of the universe arising through me. It's that energy that is drawn into the disharmony of life, works to unravel it and unleash the elementals of consciousness thus facilitating a realignment of the energy so a new, more harmonious reality may take shape. Slightly reluctantly, it's what drew me here!

I've never felt that affect more strongly than I am doing right now. Society is just like a dam in the universal flow, and where that resistance to the natural harmony of life is most strong, then by default, you draw the strongest realigning energy. It's simple physics.

Lot's of people have woken up, swept the sleep from tired eyes and felt the wonders of interconnectivity. But this is only the first step. As yet, not so many are actually walking the path of this realignment in every choice they make. And because of this, a separated identity is still running the show. Perhaps a 'nicer' identity, a more spiritually correct one yes, but often identity nevertheless. And so all kinds of spurious realities about the way forwards are imagined. It's fine, this is going to happen, just as long as we keep challenging the illusions and keep asking ourselves "what is really real?"

What is really real?

I've heard some leaders creating wonderous visions of utopia. Particularly 'resource based' ones, where the resources of the Earth are equally shared amongst all humans. It's one where so called free energy is used 'cleanly' to support the world's population and none are in hunger or need. Advanced technology is often quoted as the mechanism for building this New World.

The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) 5dearth2_0
In terms of getting there, the thinking goes something like this:
we're currently consuming the resources of 1.5 Earths. If we can get rid of the controlling powers within society that are raping the Earth for profit, reduce consumption by using advanced, 'clean' technology to just what the Earth can reasonably produce, and share it equally amongst all people, then we'll have achieved our utopic, resource-based system.

Have you ever managed an organic garden? One that takes into interest all life that appears there? Like for example the slugs and the bugs, the ants and the aphids, to mention but a few of the so called 'pests'. Of course in a balanced eco-system, there is a self supporting food chain of which these (and zillions of others) are all a cherished part. My point is this...

On this planet, you need a balanced eco-system the way nature designed it,where all life is honoured, not just one form of it.

The constant gardener

So when heavy rains in the UK make our garden an ideal world for the slugs, then if allowed to their own devices, there's not much lettuce left for we humans! Sad it may be, but this is entirely natural. Let's remind ourselves, the way we humans currently live is hardly natural at all. We began as forager gatherers, nomadic, moving from place to place as the landscape provided. If drought meant there was no fruit in a particular region, we'd move on. That was the way of human life, the way nature designed it (how an ET Intervention has changed all of that is another story!).

So when science and spirituality calculates we need 1.5 Earths to support the entire population, in a sense this may be true, but in another it is very blinkered, because it doesn't take into account the land and resources needed by all other life simply to sustain the natural balance here.

In my higher knowing, beyond logical mind, I sense humanity would need at least 10 Earths across which to spread in order to re-attain this harmony once more. You'd need many fruitful acres just to provide sustenance for one human family; that is when living in a truly balanced way with nature, without controlling or shaping. You see this is what's so often over-looked by the utopics. I sense a degree of naivety of how the balanced system is meant to be.

Now I'm not saying we shouldn't harness 'free energy' and advanced 'clean' technology. And I would definitely encourage the natural movement, felt in the heart, of developing self sustaining communities. But I don't see these as the end in themselves. Instead I see these approaches as a means to an end - evolutionary Ascension into a higher paradigm of being.

Earth Realignment

There are many reasons why an Earth Realignment needs to happen, indeed will happen. Take for example world population growth that is exponentially growing by the hour. It took thousands of years for early humanity to grow to a manageable number of 900 million just prior to the Industrial Revolution in the early 1800s. Take a look at this graph to see what's happened since then. I find it literally jaw dropping...
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) 550px-Population_curve.svg_
Courtesy of Wikipedia

This is not natural by any consideration! In my knowing, the ET intervention caused this with it's typical modus operendi of moving from planet to planet, controlling populations, then exploiting and consuming until it's time to move on.

This explosion in the population and inconsiderate consumption explains also the huge rate of dieing off of species on this planet. The usual background rate is around 10-100 species a year. According to the World Wild Life Fund and other respected sources, currently it is in excess of 100 per day - that's over 30,000 species per year! And according to the respected "Guardian" newspaper, due to carbon emissions, ocean acidification is happening at it's fastest for over 300 million years. We're in the fastest mass extinction ever seen on the planet, rapidly moving past the point of no return.

Interestingly I'm sure the 'powers-that-be' in society know this, have seen it too, because they have access to scientific data - the dramatic effects of this causality. It's certainly one reason why they're using chemtrail geo-engineering and GMO crops to try to manage the decline of the Earth's biosphere. I'll hazard a guess it's why they're more concerned about the oil under the Ice Caps than the Ice on them. And why there's a reckless lack of concern over the dangerous effects of fracking for example.

I can also see the resistance to this Earth Realignment still very strong at all levels of society: from those still trying to control the surface of the earth, to those who've awakened and wish for an alternative reality. For different reasons, both are not truly appreciating what's really going on.

Make no mistake, realignment is coming. I can feel it with complete certainty - as I said, I know it's why I'm here, I've seen it many times before. Waves of energy will, over time, peel away all resistant consciousness in its path. It is already here, and building, you can already see its effects, but only when you peel back from your eyes what you'd like to see happen or else what you're afraid will.

This "Great Realignment" will require a great internal letting go. The surface of the Earth will become increasingly challenging to live upon. Escalating consumption by an exponentially escalating global population, supported by reckless geo-engineering agendas is causing a collapse in the Earth's biosphere, which Gaia will ultimately respond to. Even the wonderful eco-communities that are springing up, fired by unbridled compassion for all life, will be but a temporary (and vital) stepping stone into the higher paradigm - what I see as 'Arcs' for the Ascension. Is this not the undeniable trend that is already growing in strength? I see it clearing much, if not all, of the surface so that over a period of hundreds of thousands of years, balanced harmony of life can emerge once more.

Fear as a doorway to Ascension

People will no doubt accuse me of spreading fear by talking in this way, of bringing this perspective into the light. Some in spiritual circles have said it 'lowers their vibration'. Whilst I understand why people would think it, I invite all reading to consider this...

The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) Choice.previewYou cannot propagate fear unless fear already exists. In a truly enlightened being, there's no fear of any situation or circumstance. When the self-realised soul, unbridled by fear, encounters a crossroads in the journey of life, one direction heading into the depths of hell, the other into dreamy heights of heaven, what defines the choice made is the question "where can I learn most?"

Fear is caused only by lack of self realisation - lack of realisation by the soul of the One Self; that which is complete, whole, lacking nothing and in need of no particular outcome...

Make no mistake, no one will ascend from Earth into the higher paradigm unless they are able to look into the jaws of their greatest fear and see only the inviolable completeness that they are at their core.

Yes you can move into avoidance and denial, detachment from the true depth and majesty of life. You can 'raise your vibration' (temporarily) in all manner of meditation and spiritual practice. Yes you can deny what's truly within and drop the hot coals of attachment for a period of time. But unless you've really felt the heat of the coals, and moved beyond all identification with the separated self, then when you leave this body, the ballast of buried karma will simply bring you back into the lower densities once more.

So let's be clear, you cannot spread fear where fear doesn't already exist. Often it's subtly denied within the murky depths of ones being. You have to get into it, work with it, explore it, until the true self in you bursts through and explodes the myth that it always ever was.

Ears to hear, gifts to serve

It is the current situation here on Earth which has drawn many starsouls, carrying vibrations to activate and unravel the disharmony which exists here, ultimately facilitating this Great Realignment of which I speak. I know it is why I am here. In truth there is nothing to fear from it. The worst would be the perpetuation of the status quo - an expansion of the synthetic reality that we're living in - no matter who is controlling or managing it.

I've known since the early hours of my incarnation that I'm supposed to share this message in some way. I always knew it would be a difficult mission. I knew for every person who could feel truth in what I'm saying, there would be many who would attack it, unable to accept the blinding message which is surely now becoming increasingly obvious.

Yes it's been a huge conundrum to unravel - I have a strong sense of compassion for all people, a yearning that my vision should reach every single one - I believe seeing and knowing this can bring a great sense of relief because you don't have to fight and struggle anymore. But something has softened within me. I know instead that if I can reach those with the ears to hear, wherever you may be, instead I can provide support, helping to realise at your own pace the truth in this message, the urgency of human evolutionary change and the irresistible necessity of universal harmony - harmony for all life...

Importantly, despite the undeniable picture I'm seeing, there's no way I would ever ask others to blindly trust in this vision. Instead I know I can help catalyse a shift in consciousness, one that over time brings people to their own realisation, their own truth, that I believe will be aligned with the universal one I feel I am now sharing. I feel to encourage above all trust: that if you walk the path of your soul, you'll find yourself in the right place at the right time, with the right gifts and skills to serve the divine in a way that is your destiny and calling.

These gifts that we have are wide and far reaching. They will be the most superlative expression of you, revealed at the time most needed. And we must be careful NOT to pre-judge how the divine will work through us to provide the upliftment needed. It will come in many ways, shapes and forms. It could render you homeless and on the streets. It didn't stop this truly inspirational soul...
- See more at: http://www.openhandweb.org/The_Great_Realignment_part_1#sthash.LJjWWdfr.dpuf

Thanks to: http://www.openhandweb.org

2The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) Empty Re: The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:12 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Great Realignment (pt 2): Gaia’s Dramatic Healing

Written by Openhand FEBRUARY 4, 2014in Awake and AwareConscious LivingSpirituality with 0 Comments

By Open | Openhand | Feb 5th 2014
The Great Realignment (part 1 & 2) Spiritual-242x135In The Great Realignment (part 1), I spoke of how the balance of life on Earth has become so far out of harmony with nature, that a corrective force of monumental proportions was now gathering in strength to shatter the structures that have so consumed and controlled other sentient life. As the underlying energetic matrix is unraveling, the departing clouds will reveal the new paradigm, in a higher vibrational existence. However, we can expect it to be neither pretty nor easy. Our planet is entering the crucible of profound catalytic healing. The fire-walk of spiritual mastery is now unfolding before us and we must surrender into it to truly thrive…
Collapsing Biosphere
In my heart I feel deeply saddened yet strongly aligned in suggesting that the Earth’s Biosphere upon which mankind depends is now breaking down. If it’s not accelerating climate change, GMO toxification, top soil erosion, chemtrail heavy metal pollution or the rapidly acidifying oceans (at their fastest rate for over 300 million years), then there’s something now much bigger looming on the horizon… in a word, Fukushima.
What do we know exactly?
We now know that Tepco (owners of the Daiichi plant) and some of the world’s ‘leadership’ were lying to us. Immediately following the initial accident, there was catastrophic melt down of at least three nuclear reactors, through which over 300 tonnes of ground water washes into the Pacific every day. And reactor 4, where around 1500 fuel rods ‘hang by a thread’, could collapse at any moment if there was any other significant tremor or shock in the area. What we’re looking at here, is an ‘Extinction Level Event’ in no uncertain terms. It’s no longer a question of ifit’s going to affect the world population, but when and how?
These are early days of course, but nevertheless, I feel compelled in my heart to speak so strongly. I believe it’s vitally important that evolving people really come to terms with what is happening here. We’ve been shown throughout history, that whenever a life form moves out of balance with the natural harmony, then the universe answers with a corrective force in equal measure. And who can now deny just how out of alignment society has become? (see the world population explosion on the chart in this first article…The Great Realignment (part 1))
So whilst I’m deeply saddened yes by what I now feel is inevitable, I also feel to willingly accept the corrective Great Realignment of energy on the planet that I feel is now beginning to take place. Although an unpalatable message, what I see humanity now facing is a ‘cleansing’ of the Earth’s surface of the old consciousness providing a ‘fallow’ period of vitally required healing time for Gaia. It’s what I’m sure the Hopi Elders saw when they spoke of “The Great Purification”. However, if we can come to embrace our manifestation with grace, these building circumstances could well catalyse the emergence of a new, Spiritual Mastery – a New Humanity.
Five Gateways and the Significance of Synchronicity
Back in 2009 we felt compelled to produce a free documentary detailing what we feel to be the Five Key Expansions of consciousness on route to Enlightenment and Ascension. In it we spoke of there being currently two worlds….
“We’re not living in one world but two. The lower world is based on a system of inequity and injustice. It’s a world of have and have not, of rich and poor, profit and loss, winner and loser. It’s an out-dated system long past its sell-by-date. And yet there’s another world, a truly beautiful world of interconnectivity with all. It’s where all life is cherished and respected. It’s where we receive with one hand and with the other, give in equal measure. It’s about spiritual enrichment and continued human evolution.
Now these two worlds are beginning to separate. The energy is moving from the old world and into the new. And as that energy moves, the old systems, the old structures are fracturing and breaking apart. It’s that sense of liberation and freedom which is being released from that. And as the energy moves into the higher paradigm, we’re going to see those old systems crumbling and cracking all around us. One world has a future and the other does not.”
What we didn’t know were the circumstances of how that unraveling might come about.
We were due to release the film early in March 2011 - right at the time the Tsunami struck Fukushima. In fact we felt to delay for a week as a sign of respect. As I look back now, I believe in my heart the event to mean an important synchronicity. Just as the Titanic was a message from the synchronistic mother tongue of the universe where everything happens with deeper purpose, I believe so too is this an important sign. If we can accept it as a tremendous catalyst to simply let go, turn inwards and regain alignment with the divine, then we will have a future. I believe that’s the significance of the synchronicity.
Watch the full documentary freely here…5GATEWAYS.
Immanent collapse of the global financial system?
Fukushima could well turn out to be the ‘trip switch’ that causes a domino affect right across the planet. It could for example spark a melt down in the financial markets which are already teetering on the brink of debt fueled implosion.
Why is that a possibility?
The Energetic Matrix which has locked the consciousness of humanity into this synthetic society is unraveling. Consequently more and more people see that the numbers simply don’t make sense (like for example in the land of the American Dream where now some 49 million people are in need of food stamps to sustain them). And since everything is of consciousness, as more and more people question, that vibration of incredulity concerning the future sustainability and rightness of the current system is rippling outwards like the gathering Tsunami for which Fukushima was such a powerful metaphor.
The vast majority of people in society have not a clue how indebted most governments are. If you take Britain (the country I live in), when you add up private debt with government public debt and that of future commitments, our indebtedness is 900% the size of our economy! Only two other countries have ever experienced such indebtedness – Argentina, once a rich country that collapsed into practically a third world nation, and the Weimar republic in Germany in the 1920′s, when hyper inflation devalued their currency so much, it was cheaper to paper your walls with bank notes rather than wall paper!
And Britain is not alone. America, many of the European countries and even the cheap plastic global exporter China are now hugely in debt too. They are all held afloat merely due to historically low interest rates, low inflation because of ever cheaper sweat shop industries and the relentless exploitation of energy. But all that is soon to change. At the beginning of 2014, I could feel huge surges of catalytic energy sweeping into confront this raptor consciousness that is riding roughshod over our Earth. Expect a major impact somewhere in the world during 2014 and over the next couple of years.
Ultimately, when this collapse comes, it’s unlikely to be pretty, but nevertheless we manifested it. Why?
You’re always disempowered when you blame circumstances beyond yourself
What we really need to get our heads and our hearts around, especially when talking about the ‘powers-that-be’ or the so called ‘One Percent’, is it’s never about “them out there”. It’s not “their fault”. What needs to be grasped is that the One Percent are merely the manifestation of our own internal sense of lack, lack of personal responsibility, personal sovereignty, personal culpability and acceptance of the capitalistic nightmare by our acquiescence to the Industrial Military Complex.
Okay. I’m being a bit harsh here. It’s because I’m trying to get a point across. You can’t blame anyone for lack of consciousness when the name of the game is ever increasing evolution from lower levels of consciousness. But what mainstream spirituality needs to realise quickly, is that you’re always disempowered when you blame people or circumstances beyond yourself for your experience of life – and as far as I can tell, that’s definitely a trend within the spiritual mainstream.
Consider it this way: whenever you feel to blame someone for what they are doing to you or the world, you could instead see it as a reflection of your own behaviour and ask “how can I unravel my similar distortions into a more highly evolved condition of being?” I guarantee you, as long as you look hard enough, you will always find something in that particular area that you can improve upon. If enough people changed their behaviours and habits right now (and it wouldn’t have to be many), the powers-that-be would quickly topple.
So at the moment, for a short while longer, we have a bit of a stalemate. Everybody who’s half awake knows that change has to come, but most are waiting for someone else to take the first step.
Who will take the first step?
That the situation is unbalanced, unraveling strongly under the surface and will change the face of the world is certain. But what will likely precipitate that change? I’d say one of three things are most likely to happen next…

1. Realising their rapidly dwindling grasp on power, and their increasing inability to plug the holes in the dyke (both of the biosphere and the economy), the powers-that-be will stage one or more false flag events giving them the excuse to introduce various levels of increased state control as security for new draconian reshaping of the already fragmenting economies. They need an excuse to somehow write off the debt, nationalise finance, devalue fiat currencies and increase the cost of commodities beyond artificially deflated, petro-dollar values.

2. A groundswell of rising frustration by some and expanding consciousness by others, initiates various national revolutions within society that take back personal responsibility, forming both government and finance by the people for the people, based on more sustainable community living, which become the launching grounds for a wider spiritual evolutionary leap.

3. Both of the above are pre-empted by Gaia. Working away in the background with the infinite patience of a grand deity and the vast cosmic support of benevolence, she gently but firmly rocks the unstable foundations until the gathering energy unleashes a domino effect through world events, causing economies to collapse and ultimately unraveling the matrix in alignment with the movement to a higher vibrational existence.

None of these are going to be pretty, but certainly taking back personal responsibility for our choices and actions is going to be in alignment with the overall realigning flow. Those choices will have a future. Anything else is sure to be short lived.
Learning to Walk the Path of our higher Spirituality (free mini documentary) is now utterly essential. To truly succeed in this situation, we must let nothing stand in its way.
Realism, pragmatism and optimism
This imminent collapse will not be the end of it. It will be only the first step. Undoubtedly society will reshape and reform either with greater state control or greater conscious alignment, but whatever shape that looks like, then we have to contend with the decimation of the earth’s biosphere and the escalating impact that’s going to have. We’re going to be challenged on the availability of clean resource, food, water and energy like most in society could hardly conceive.
To some I know they will say I’m being pessimistic and fear mongering, but I don’t believe I am. Peel the veils from your eyes and you must surely see it too.
I consider myself a realist, a pragmatist and an optimist. Yes, an optimist. Why so? Because I have been one of those fortunate enough to realise that one life must be in alignment with all life. And if not, then no life is served, including my own. In short, I would gladly sacrifice my own physical life if that meant bringing greater harmony to the overall situation. We must all now try to look through the eyes of selflessness. If we can truly let go, we become the immortal One Self as an experience, not just a theory.
In which case, struggle ends. It can be an amazing sense of relief and empowerment.
Drawn into the cauldron of Spiritual Mastery
It’s not enough just to simply believe in our connectedness and immortality at the level of mind. We have to be prepared to test and experience it in every single moment through the essence of soul. If you’re short of food what does hunger do to your behaviour? If times are tough, do you identify and get stressed? Do you worry about what is to come? Are you afraid of what will happen to your family and kids? All are tests as to the degree you know your interconnectivity and immortality. If we’re all one, how can you and another ever be separated? Even by death? So humanity is now being drawn into this cauldron of spiritual mastery.
How do we come safely out the other side?
First we must realise that we need this level of confrontation. We need this level of breakdown and calamity. Why so? Because when you look back through the history of humanity at all the wars, violence, disharmony, control, manipulation and lack of trust, the vast majority of people are containing the effects of this within their karma – inside their causal body. And by that, I mean their causal body is storing this negative energy caused by attachment and identification to the past events. Here’s the paradox then that some have not yet fully grasped…
Humanity is creating this cauldron of calamitous change because of repressed and unprocessed karma, which by the Law of Attraction, is now manifesting an external mirror (see Law of Attraction Unveiled).
So as things currently stand, the changes are going to be tumultuous. But whatever may befall you, try to see every single circumstance and event as an opportunity to learn, evolve and grow as a being. The clearer and stronger the mirror, the easier if becomes to see your true self in it and act accordingly. There will ultimately no room for denial. Consider every situation not in terms of the outcome your ego would like, but the incredible possibility your spirit can become.
Only do things because there’s a “rightness” to them
Many people are currently motivated by glorious ideas of coming together in sustainable community: low impact housing, finance based on equitable exchange, renewable energies, a soft footprint on the Earth. These are extremely commendable attributes to unfold. They too are a wonderful mirror and vehicle for higher self expression. And that’s how I believe we need to see them – as “Arcs” for spiritual mastery and ascension. So let’s not get attached to their longevity. Personally I see them as bridges into the Higher Paradigm.
In part 3 of this series I’ll go on to consider how we can align with this gathering flow more accurately. In the meantime, here’s a video to share by the Native American “Red Crow”. What I’ve been given to call “The Great Realignment” the Hopi called “The Great Purification”. What I love most, is the cool, collectedness in his ancient, oceanic eyes when he speaks of there being ‘nothing to fear’…

Thanks to: http://consciouslifenews.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum