OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos

Posted by shaun gibson on February 6, 2014

Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos Vy52f0ac7b
WHO WAS THIS MADE FOR??????????
As it is past 3AM  here in Scotlandshire I was perusing the net for stories to keep me company and I stumbled across this story here, at first I thought “Wind Up” Can’t be true. But it is. WHO THE HELL, WAS THIS MADE FOR? I have researched Giants skeletons being found all over the world, here are a few here
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos Giants-skeleton-remains-2
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos Giants-skeleton-remains-3
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos Giants-skeleton-remains-underwater
Massive 60 Tons Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos Giants-skeleton-remains

These Skeletons have science scratching their head and due to religious reasons the story has almost been kept hush, but if you want to search it more yourself? Google “Giant Skeletons Being Dug Up Worldwide” and you will see more
Back to this Sarcophagus, it is HUGE and questions are already being asked as to whom and the connection between this find and the images above are already being paired. What do you think? I know many don’t believe in firkin dinosaurs, so this is a HUGE LEAP here, lol Amazing find
University of Pennsylvania have discovered the tomb of little-known 13th Dynasty pharaoh Sobekhotep I at the archaeological site of Abydos 300 miles south of Cairo. The team unearthed the massive 60-ton red quartzite sarcophagus last year but wasn’t able to identify its owner until last week when they found fragments of a stele inscribed with the pharaoh’s cartouche and depicting him enthroned.
The tomb was built out of limestone from the Tura quarries near Cairo and was originally topped by a pyramid, now gone. The handful of other 13th Dynasty pharaonic tombs that have been discovered are in the royal necropoli of Dashur, 25 miles south of Cairo, and Saqqara, 19 miles south of Cairo. They too were topped by pyramids, only parts of which survive.
Inside the tomb archaeologists found canopic jars that once held the pharaoh’s viscera so they could be reunited with their mummified owner in the afterlife and some gold funerary objects.
This is a highly significant find because the history of the 13th Dynasty rulers is nebulous. Historians aren’t even sure of when the dynasty began — 1803 B.C. and 1781 B.C. are the leading contenders — never mind who ruled when. Antiquities Minister Mohamed Ibrahim said in a statement that Sobekhotep I “is likely the first who ruled Egypt at the start of the 13th dynasty during the second intermediate period” but there is no consensus on that point among Egyptologists. According to the Turin King List, a papyrus written during the reign of Ramesses II (1279–1213 B.C.) that lists all the kings of Egypt up until that time, grouping them together in vaguely dynastic clusters and noting the dates of their reigns, puts Sobekhotep somewhere in the 13th Dynasty but it’s unclear where it begins and the 12th ends. There’s also some confusion about whether the Turin list is Sobekhotep I or Sobekhotep II, another pharaoh of the 13th Dynasty of the same name who may or may not be the same person as Sobekhotep I.
Before now, other than his presence on the Turin King List all we know about Sobekhotep I has come from reliefs in an Abydos chapel. According to Antiquities Ministry official Ayman El-Damarani, Sobekhotep I ruled Egypt for four and a half years, but that presumes he’s the first pharaoh of the dynasty who is known from various sources as Khutawyre, Wegaf and Sekhemre Khutawy Sobekhotep. University of Copenhagen Egyptologist [url=http://books.google.com/books?id=ANRi7cM5ZwsC&lpg=PP1&dq=inauthor%3A"K. S. B. ryholt"&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false]Kim Ryholt[/url] places Sekhemre Khutawy as the dynasty founder, with Sobekhotep I ruling for about three years between 1780 and 1777 B.C.
With all these disputed and conflicting sources, you can see why the discovery of the pharaoh’s tomb is a major boon to Egyptologists. It has the potential to answer a lot of questions. But all this is guesswork. This is new territory for Science
Only one question: How “Big” the Owner was? 

Thanks to: http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum