OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost Chaser A House Clearing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghost Chaser A House Clearing Empty Ghost Chaser A House Clearing Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

February 8, 2014 · 2:44 pm
↓ Jump to Comments
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing
Several years ago, as part of my work as a ‘house clearer’, I was asked to clear a restaurant in Byron Bay for the new owner, who said things had been flying around the kitchen and bar area and he was having trouble keeping staff and getting clients to return. He believed the place to be inhabited by a benevolent ghost of evil intent and had seen him several times in his peripheral vision.
Usually the imprint of previous inhabitants or old thought-forms that just hang around are quite easy to remove – a sage stick and a bell or drum to shatter the energies has always worked in the past. Just a routine clearing I thought. My wrong!
As my colleague and I walked up the stairs to the reception area she tripped over and fell flat on her face. She swore she had been pushed.  We dusted her down, collected ourselves, took a big breath and walked in the door.  It was if he knew why we were there and was putting on a great display of disapproval.
“Right!” I said, holding my colleagues hand, “You think you can frighten us? … not gonna happen!” I told him, with as much conviction as I could muster up. We stood facing each other in the middle of the room and called in the light.  A bottle fell off the shelf in the bar and shattered on the counter. We knew we were the only people in the building and it was blatantly obvious that we had caught his attention.
“Now what!” I said to him.  “You can’t harm us.  We come in truth and bring in the light to benefit the now owners of this place and to help you on your journey to the Netherlands.  Time for you to go now friend.  You are caught in the wrong place and time and your loved ones await you on the other side.” With that another bottle flew across the room, barely missing my colleagues head! “Enough!” I shouted at him.  “You must go! We command you to leave this place and stop interfering in others lives.  You are breaking universal law.”
We held hands this time and asked for help from the big guns, invoking all the Archangels who were willing to come and anyone else who could assist us move this guy on – and we both heard the voice of a women over to our left, sobbing, pleading for help, totally terrified and bereaved. “Did you hear that?” I asked my friend. “Yes. She has a child with her.”
We tuned into the place where we thought the voice had come from and sure enough, there was a faint image of a woman holding a child in front of her, looking at us with pleading eyes. “My baby” she said.
Ghost Chaser A House Clearing Ghost_thumb
Can You See The Ghosts For Youself
We handed the crossing over of these poor trapped souls, and of any others we had not noticed to the buggars that be, and went around the whole building with our smudge sticks, drums and bells and filled it with as much light and positive intention as we could – hoping the job was done.  My wrong again!
This dude wouldn’t leave me alone!  For some reason he thought he had found a sympathetic ear and dumped his whole criminal life story on me over the next week. Drugs. Gun runs, murders – you name it.  This guy had been a really bad man when he was alive and harmed a lot of people!  Try as I could to convince him to leave me alone or to enroll the assistance from beyond the veil, he just held on and on and on. Finally it occurred to me that he had no friends or family waiting for him who cared. No wonder!
My colleague went to the library to research the local history of the place. Sure enough, she found out that the place had been rebuilt after a suspicious fire had burned it to the ground. There had been a woman hostage and her child who had burned to death along with him.  Fear was holding them all to the earth plane. Eventually, I gathered a circle of fellow pagans to perform a ritual and with their help, the three of them all left together. It was one of the longest weeks of my life and I still shiver whenever I look at the photos we took of the place on that day.
I trust that they have all received the healing and care they needed for the trauma and terror they experienced in that life.

Thanks to: http://thriveonnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum