OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Afraid To Publish Vaccine Heart Inflammation Study & Risk Funding Loss From Big Pharma
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 6 LINK
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of Florida’s Biggest Hospital Systems Suspends All Covid Vaccine Mandates
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
 State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION »  State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency

State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency

Posted by John MacHaffie

State of Utah Passes Law to Use Silver & Gold as Currency  Gold-and-silver-coin-prices-790168

Utah State Passes Silver & Gold Currency Bill into Law

Utah took its first step Friday toward bringing back the gold standard
when the state House passed a bill that would recognize gold and silver
coins issued by the federal government as legal currency.

The House voted 47-26 in favor of the legislation that would also exempt
the sale of gold from the state capital gains tax and calls for a
committee to study alternative currencies for the state.

The legislation now heads to the state Senate, where a vote is expected next week.

Under the bill, the coins would not replace the current paper currency
but would be used and accepted voluntarily as an alternative.

If the bill passes, Utah would become the first of 13 states that have
proposed similar measures. The others states are Colorado, Georgia,
Montana, Missouri, Indiana, Iowa, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South
Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont and Washington.

Backers of Utah's bill say they want to send a message to the rest of the country.

"People sense that in the era of quantitative easing and zero interest
rates, something has gone haywire with our monetary policy," said
Jeffrey Bell, policy director for the Washington-based American
Principles in Action, which helped shape the bill.

"If one state recognizes gold as a valid currency, I think it would
embolden people not just in other states but in Washington," he said.

The U.S. used the gold standard from 1873 until 1933, when President
Franklin D. Roosevelt outlawed the private ownership of gold amid the
Great Depression. President Richard Nixon abandoned the gold standard
altogether when he announced in 1971 that the U.S. would no longer
convert dollars to gold at a fixed value.

Article Link Here: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/04/state-of-utah-passes-law-to-use-silver.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You ever wonder why even the smallest of towns has cash for gold stores? Here in Woodstock we have 6. 6!!!!!
I saw another open last week. We don't have but 20 to 25k people here. A contractor friend of mine says the government is footing the bill for these stores and outlets. That means we are footing the bill. This crap needs to stop soon.

Anonymous

Woodstock, GA by chance??

Yes all this crap needs to stop!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Woodstock Illinois. I am about 15 minutes from the Wisconsin border about an hour and a half from ChiTown

Anonymous

Ah, ok. Off what closest hwy?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I live near Rt.14 and Rt 47.

Anonymous

Hmmmmm...ok. Use to travel between East coast & Midwest a lot.

Go Red Wings! :cheers:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA!
Is that baseball? I really don't know. hahaha

Anonymous

Lol no we lost...hockey girl, hockey! :lol:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ohhh hockey.... :)

Used to watch the Hawks when I was young. Bobby Hull, Stan Machieta.
Hull lived in my neighborhood when I lived in Addison. Was inside his house once.

Loved the movie Slap Shot!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum