OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper

10 Monday Feb 2014

Posted by Iconoclast in Ascension
≈ Comments Off

The frequency on Earth is rapidly accelerating and we are being purified as we move up the ascension mountain. Currently many people are feeling the physical effects of this. I recently had a short lived but nasty vertigo problem. It started in my solar plexus where we hold our deepest, most hidden fears, often bleeding through from past lives, and I did quite a bit of inner work as I explored this. And it was accompanied by a headache as my third eye and crown chakra were being rebalanced. I know lots of Lightworkers are experiencing a vertigo virus as their chakras are being cleansed and rebalanced at a higher frequency.
Many too are clearing their throat, third eye or crown chakras as old grief and traumas are being cleared with head colds, throat infections etc. And it is not by chance that chesty coughs are doing the rounds as another layer of heart purification takes place. Tummy upsets have been releasing old stuck fears for others. Almost everyone is ready to purify some area of their spiritual system.
The archangels are really helping those who are ready with a deep cellular purification. If one or more of your chakras is being prepared to operate at a higher frequency, try if possible to rest and relax. This enables the archangels in charge of the chakras to touch you at a deeper level.
When the chakras are purified we start to bring in our new crystalline bodies, which can carry a higher charge of light. Archangel Gabriel is collaborating with Archangel Metatron to instigate this new way of being in the cellular structure of those who are ready. We really are being prepared for a huge new step towards the light.
© 2013 Diana Cooper
via The Current Cellular Purification > Diana Cooper.

Thanks to: http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum