OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

" That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted": Frank26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

KTFA's Frank 26 Blue Post
02/13/2014

Post From KTFA By Frank26 » February 13th, 2014, 8:48 pm 

Greetings Family,

I asked yesterday........did you ever have a dream where you find a penny and seconds later you find another penny and so on and so on? It's so cold and my finger tips are blue so I thought I would give you a small Blue Post to supplement our CC from last night.

My deepest appreciation to all of our Team members that participated last night. Especially to DELTA who found the announcement that we shared with you on Iraqi TV !

Let's see what happens with the CBI on the 16th up to the end of this month. Based on what they announced this Open Market Operation should allow the IQD a different value than the Program Rate of 1166.
 That's if they want to start selling bonds and gold through the CBI under Article 8 qualifications. There are some laws that we did not discuss last night with you. One law allows the 000's to be lifted.

As a Team we do not see this law therefore.......we lean in DELTA's direction that they may release an OMO rate between 10 to 50 cents. We believe that anything above this would require a specific law that deals with debt forgiveness on loans.

It's exciting to find evidence but when they come out on Iraqi TV and lay out precise steps to an OMO of the IQD then there should also be more evidence scattered about. It should be easy to find. What to see some? Read on:

In three days the CBI has collected...retrieved...called in...brought back...reversed engineered...or whatever you want to call it almost 3 trillion dinars. Hmmm.......

.if I didn't know any better I would venture to guess that the CBI had a target or knew exactly how many more 000's they needed to bring back. We told you yesterday about the long lines with the citizens that were shown on Iraqi TV. They said all banks were busy too transferring their money to the CBI.

Now add this to the dehydration of currency in Iraq. There is no money in the country and this is importance evidence that something is about to happen not only to the currency but to the rate of the IQD. Hillary Clinton last year said …....anyone not invested in Iraq right now ….....well it's too late.

That's why we saw hundreds of companies pour into Iraq last year at whatever sacrificial cost it took. A year later their contacts with the GOI expired ...... BUT WHO CARES!!!

They positioned themselves within the country and their antiquated banking systems trusting that the GOI/CBI would eventually work together and their banks would become modern at an international level.

Guess what? It's going to pay off. These companies of great power and business lineage looked like buffoons to some last year.....they look brilliant now. You want to see some more evidence that someone knows something more than we do? Read on:

The Kurds told the GOI we have no dinars and we will NOT use our USD reserves to pay your bills to our workers. This is your responsibility. We do not care if there are no dinars in your accounts......in the CBI's accounts.......we just want you to do what is right......pay your bills......pay our people because we cannot.

For we too have no dinars because the CBI says they cannot supply them to us right now. Pass Your budget !!! Where's Hillary? Don't know but she will be there at the end. Mock me......laugh at me about this all you want.

But watch this.......kudos to the rich businessmen of Kurdistan that took Hillary's suggestion to heart. Invest? Knock knock Kurdistan government.......who's there? Those that care.

We are the businessmen of Kurdistan that wish to lend our Kurdistan government millions of dinars to continue running our government. We do not know what Baghdad is doing or pretend not to know.

But we will never let our proud Kurdistan crumble because of anyone else and their lethargic pace. So please accept this 100 million and if you should need more......here's our phone number.

Indeed kudos to the Kurds. In fact I would do the same thing the Kurds are doing. That is to say based on the latest information from Iraqi TV and the CBI. IF that's what it took to finish the monetary reform well then here Iraq .......... I WILL LEND U MY DINARS TOO !!! Why?

Because based on what has been released as of today I feel confident that my money would either be backed or multiplied for my efforts. Yes the evidence has been encouraging.

May we stay in constant prayer after the 16th and follow the CBI's desire to place the IQD at a OMO. This would only be another qualification for Article 8.

I hope you enjoyed this small Blue Post for further thought analysis. I'm going to go warm up with my robe as I leave you with one final thing ....................A penny for your thoughts or dreams......... ;)

My Christian love and AlohaKTFA, Frank

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum