OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The WEF Isn’t A Cabal, It’s A Cult
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China buying up the world’s GOLD supply in preparation for a new world reserve currency designed to END the DOLLAR
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vitamin D Supplements May Provide Powerful Brain Boost That Prevents Dementia
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Devastated’ Family of Marine That Biden Left Behind in Russia Speaks Out After Trade for Brittney Griner
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE TWITTER FILES, PART II - Twitter's Secret Blacklists
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steve Falconer on the Death of Germ Theory
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

»  “Overlooked: Lost in The Shining Hotel” by Truthstream Media | Ep: 1 – The Environment
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Mental Gymnastics: Info About Vaccine Injury/Death is the Main Cause of Vaccine Injury/Death
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mauna Loa Eruption Update; The Summit is Sinking, A New Lava Breakout Occurs
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Up with this MAN and Stealing Peoples Luggage???
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tom Renz: Vaccine shedding is NOT a conspiracy theory
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Approves Bivalent Vaccine for Babies in TWO DAYS
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Early 21st Century Dystopian Nightmare Reality
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 12/08/22
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Well they did it! New Zealand took away that baby because parents wanted unvaxxed blood for transfusion.
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 432 Hz: THE MAGIC FREQUENCY (forbidden from mainstream music)
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve mind-bending 'quantum time flip'
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After FTX’s Sudden Collapse, Crypto Billionaires are Now Dying Under Mysterious Circumstances Around the World
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates will join Fauci this week to dictate U.S. government health 'priorities for the future'
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  How To Cheat and Lie with Vaccine Science: A Review of Turtles All The Way Down
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Operation Soul Disconnection
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Guess a B-baller is just WAY MORE IMPORTANT than a MARINE!
"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife

"I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her":recognizelife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Intel Today

recognizelife: I had a friend advise me that her bank which has almost 100 branches called her personally and said that the dong and dinar are rv today, she did not call them they called her , gonna speak with her later today and find out which bank got so excited forgot to ask, they called her she didn't call them, she is very relaible.
recognizelife
: waitng to hear back from her in about an hour or so, she called last night I was outside, got so excited forgot to found out which bank, but I will soon as she rises she is 3 hours behind on west coast time
 recognizelife : I will find out if she knows anything more...I tell you one thing something must be happening or they would not have called her, because she is not even a person with a whole lot of dinar, so that maginifies it even more that they should call her

B Squared : recognize: Saw part of your posts. Do you know of someone who claims to have CE'd?
recognizelife : B Squared she has a friend who was called by banker yesterday to set appt for today. said dinar  and dong  was RVing today.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:14 PM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Of Course She Did!! Bloody lot of rubbish!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum