OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  Thousands of People to Form Human Chain Around U.K. Parliament to Demand Freedom for Assange
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Digital concentration camp.
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 10:31 am by ANENRO

» Scientists use mosquitos to deliver experimental malaria vaccine
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scottish Government Orders Investigation Into Recent Spike in New Born Baby Deaths
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge orders FBI to release contents of Seth Rich’s laptop
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Insanity That Grips Washington
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thirty Former FBI Agents Stand Up For Whistleblower Who Exposed The FBI For Targeting Conservatives
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada Has A Food Affordability Problem
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Musk unveils new $20K humanoid robot
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Big “We Told You So” Moment: Spain Admits to Chemtrail …
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Borgs Of War’, Human Cyborgs Are Just The Beginning – By Dr. Robert W. Malone
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy Attempting To Remove Sailor Who Refused Vaccine Under ‘Pretext’ Of Attempted Desertion: Attorney
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» mRNA Jab Shown to Cause Encephalitis
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» CLAIM: COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 20 Million People & Injured Over 2 Billion Worldwide
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyYesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ian Aftermath
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tragedy: 20-Year-Old Med Student Dies from Heart Attack ONE DAY After Covid Vaccine
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyYesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  CBD oil 101: a user’s guide
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Scientists find 40,000-year-old star maps featuring ‘sophisticated knowledge of constellations’
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Storm Ian still pounding Florida in ‘500-year flooding event’; 2.6M without power: Live updates
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Monkey House
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rapper Coolio Dies From Massive Heart Attack – Doctors Baffled ... of course they are
"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth

"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Pursuitoftruth knows someone who is in the IMF.

2-16-14 Pursuitoftruth:
I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it. They also believed they are at the end of it.

But I treat everything as rumor unless I see it confirmed elsewhere. But it does make a great deal of sense to me. I just look at Obamacare and see what a mess has been made of it.

They also said that they are working on the new banking rules and system not the old. That is why they processed so many people prior to this because they did not do it with the new global system.

Dinars.me Note: We are primarily a news and content aggregator. All posts on this site other than our own posts or bonafide news articles should be considered unfounded rumor and speculation originating from various sources unaffiliated with dinars.me.
Dinars.me news@dinars.me via aweber.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

The old friend of a friend deal!! so funny!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:The old friend of a friend deal!! so funny!

Better make your judgement based on the contents of the message which is more important to "discern" what you are hearing.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nope too funny!! LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum