OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED? – YOUR THOUGHTS

WILL THE IRS GO WITH THE FED? – YOUR THOUGHTS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TC2012

Hello, on 4-18-12, Bulldog75 said, “IRS HIRED 15,000 NEW AGENTS. THEY WILL BE MONITORING 'MOST' EVERYTHING.” @ http://www.okieoilman.net/t20872-bulldog75-late-nite-chat-oom-4182012

YET BLUWOLF SAYS…………………

BLUWOLF CHAT 4-3-12 @ http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/04/bluwolf-chat-at-cap1corner-tues-night.html
[truenorth] BLUWOLF...BRICS is attempting to replace WB and IMF...that is why we get the USTreasury Notes and Dollar devalue? No more FED Also I am so sorry for some animals. i hope you can ignore their ignorance.

bluwolf] truenorth FED HAS BEEN DEAD FOR MORE THEN A YEAR

[TwoGunsDan] bluwolf do you see the irs going away like the fed?
[bluwolf] TwoGunsDan THEY ARE BOTH DEAD

[kimberly6] bluwolf will the IRS be dead before or after they take our RV
money?
bluwolf] kimberly6 IT WILL BE SOON

This is confusing. I would appreciate any thoughts from you guys on what you think i.e. is IRS going or staying.

TC2012

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
One can only hope.
If what is said is true we won't be paying taxes at all so there would be no need for IRS. But people say I'm a dreamer

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin
You and me, both, Purple! :)

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

MartyM

MartyM
Just my 2 cents, but I'm concerned that if we have the RV and so on before we get the new currency/ the Fed./IRS etc go away... that we may not see these things for some time, having kicked the can down the road for awhile... I hope I'm wrong on this, But seems to me there's a bunch of things here that almost need to happen at the same time... The Domino's start to fall (bad guy's) then RV/WGS/PP, no more Fed.Resv./IRS
what a week that will be... Talk about waking folks up !! ;) ☀

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

TC2012

Thanks to all who gave your thoughts. Marty, I have been thinking along the same lines as you. Kind of like what comes first and "if this then that won't be" and so on. I have seen articles out there saying the Dinar won't RV until the dollar crashes.

My hopes are that when we go to the Treasury Notes is when the IRS will also go away but I have never really seen much concrete evidence that the IRS will go away. I just hope they go with the Fed and Bluwolf is correct.

TC2012

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum