OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 am

ymoilman2

Direct Intel from Exogen at Stage3Alpha 11:07 PM EST

02/22/2014

DIRECT INTEL (3) 11:07 PM EST

Posted by EXOGEN on February 22, 2014 at 11:08pm

Per multiple conversations there have been major bond moves taking place, and quite a bit of activity with all letters converging to the south before the bottom.

G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!

2"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm

CroatianLight

Where are the links, proof, evidence or anything to prove your INTEL?

The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

3"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Anonymous

Ymoilman2, how boring your life must be to keep spreading this crap...BUT...maybe you and TNT Tony can go have a super magical fantastical epic awesome day in la-la land.

4"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:39 pm

ymoilman2

truthstar1198 wrote:Ymoilman2, how boring your life must be to keep spreading this crap...BUT...maybe you and TNT Tony can go have a super magical fantastical epic awesome day in la-la land.

You will see if that is "CRAP" or Not in a few more days.There are so many Positive and Encouraging "Signs" coming up these days.

5"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Anonymous

Ymoilman2, how many days have you been saying this? Posting things...WITHOUT FACTS?? I don't thrive on being negative but come on, get real. It's been a "a few more days." for weeks, months, YEARS!. There comes a time when you have to get serious about reality and accept he truth, separate fact from fiction.

6"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:13 pm

stardust

stardust

I hope this happens also. I do not feel it will though. I come to this site because it used to not have so much of this silly stuff posted. What happened here?

ymoilman2

stardust wrote:I hope this happens also. I do not feel it will though. I come to this site because it used to not have so much of this silly stuff posted. What happened here?

There is a Big Difference between the RVs and the GCR. This time, the Rvs of Dinar and Dong is just a small part of the GCR which cover more than 200 countries of this Planet. The RVs is a Trigger to the GCR. But, the GCR will Change the Entire Banking, Monetary and the Value System of the World,which is Ordained by the Divine Forces To Liberate the Entire 7 Billion Human Population from the Enslavement by the Dark Forces for the First Time in the History of the Humanity. IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN BEINGS OR THE ARCHONS Who Are  Already "Confined" in the 4th Dimension to Prevent This Epic Scale Event To Happen. THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATION WHEN THIS WORLD HAD BEEN UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE VATICAN AND ILLUMINATI ELITE FAMILIES.

8"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:03 am

Anonymous

Divine Forces? Dark forces? 4th Dimension? So much for not posting silly stuff. This stuff is just insane, it really is.

9"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:35 am

ymoilman2

truthstar1198 wrote:Divine Forces? Dark forces? 4th Dimension? So much for not posting silly stuff. This stuff is just insane, it really is.

I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY. I KNOW WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW. ALSO DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TO READ SILLY STUFF.

10"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:37 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yman there isn't over 200 countries on the planet!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

11"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:00 am

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Yman there isn't over 200 countries on the planet!

How Many Countries Now?  Heard Hawaii is going to be a sovereign nation(a kingdom) and some former US states like the Republic of Dakota are also becoming sovereign nations like the Dakota Republic. By now, it is possible the number of the sovereign nations have exceeded over 200.

12"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 am

CroatianLight

I do agree that there are Archons who have been in control of this planet for eons, though I don't agree how this will all change, it is up to people to change our planet, not some extraterrestrials or false light beings, Ymoilman, forgive me for being assumptious but do you belong to Hollowearthnetwork? If yes, then that explains your explanations, so be it, we all have the right to believe what we want, but I don't believe it's up to some off planet entity to do the work for us, we came here to do the work, those that claim are coming to help are just another illusion and scam to keep us fooled.

Bottom line is this ymoilman2, your St. Germain and whoever divine entities are have been saying the RV is going to happen or it is DONE, it is not DONE and that is enough for me to accept it's all bullshit, there is no excuse ..if someone says it is DONE, then it is done and it cannot be reversed. This St. Germain keeps saying the same crap over and over again and sure, maybe after a million years some of what he is saying might come true, but I don't trust these beings 1% because they too have been wrong so many times and they are in bed with Tony, I need not say more!

The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

ymoilman2

CroatianLight wrote:I do agree that there are Archons who have been in control of this planet for eons, though I don't agree how this will all change, it is up to people to change our planet, not some extraterrestrials or false light beings, Ymoilman, forgive me for being assumptious but do you belong to Hollowearthnetwork? If yes, then that explains your explanations, so be it, we all have the right to believe what we want, but I don't believe it's up to some off planet entity to do the work for us, we came here to do the work, those that claim are coming to help are just another illusion and scam to keep us fooled.

Bottom line is this ymoilman2, your St. Germain and whoever divine entities are have been saying the RV is going to happen or it is DONE, it is not DONE and that is enough for me to accept it's all bullshit, there is no excuse ..if someone says it is DONE, then it is done and it cannot be reversed. This St. Germain keeps saying the same crap over and over again and sure, maybe after a million years some of what he is saying might come true, but I don't trust these beings 1% because they too have been wrong so many times and they are in bed with Tony, I need not say more!

I just posted "Part 199, St. Germain's Call to Lightworkers: Life Post-RV" under "GALACTIC NEWS":

Part 199, St. Germain's Call to Lightworkers: Life Post-RV

main's Call to Lightworkers: Life Post-RV

Dear Friends, it is I, St. Germain, and I come to tell you we are planning great things here in the Heavenly Realm.  The reason we are free to plan these wonderful things is because we are finished with the hard work which led up to the RV. It is now up to the very competent crew on the ground to make the final announcements to begin trading, and we are on to the next phase - Announcements and Disclosure.

Pls. read more at:
http://www.oom2.com/t18517-a-must-readvery-importantst-germain-s-call-to-lightworkers-life-post-rv

14"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhh so now it's up to the ground crew, has someone called Major Tom to let him know to get hold of ground control so they can release the RV?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

15"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:13 am

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Ohhhhhhh so now it's up to the ground crew, has someone called Major Tom to let him know to get hold of ground control so they can release the RV?

The Ground Crew=White Knights. "It Is Done"=The RVS Are "Funded" by The St. Germain World Trust. PPs Are Being Funded By The Chinese Elder Family. Majot Tom Has Nothing To Do Funding Operations.

16"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 am

Anonymous

It was a JOKE, ymoilman2..lol, you're obviously not a David Bowie fan....

17"G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Empty Re: "G.C.R. IMMINENT!!!!": Exogen Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:03 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahahha it's no wonder we don't see eye to eye! Nice pick up truthstar!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum