OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.
February 23, 2014

That article includes photos - photos also found here:

https://imgur.com/a/QaQov

strays-1
WoW Great guy just Awesome :-) , well it reminded me of My SUPERB-DOGS…. TOMMY (Golden Rretriever ) SHERU ( Doberman ) RHEO ( BOXER )… I love u♥:-)♥ and Miss u Guys…. GH

Every day for two solid weeks, this man’s son would take a walk. They live in the rural Philippines, and since the father was curious as to what he was doing, one day he decided to tag along. What he found was both heartwarming and heartbreaking.
It turns out his son was taking those trips for the past two weeks to feed some stray dogs he met.

The puppies were starving and seemingly infected with mange.
strays-2
But even though they were afraid of humans, one seemed to be friendly.
strays-3
He even knew how to shake!
strays-4
Since the dogs seemed sick, both father and son have been taking precautions to disinfect themselves after interacting with the strays.
strays-5
Hopefully someone can take care of the mange on these strays.
strays-6
For now, their names are “the white puppy,” “Brownie” and “Blackie.”
strays-7
Blackie seems to be there mother.
strays-8
She isn’t in great shape either, but she stays by their side.
strays-9
Mange is a skin disease caused by parasitic mites. It seems that these puppies have sarcoptic mange, also known as canine scabies. It’s highly contagious, so the family is being very careful to not infect their own animals after feeding the strays. Thankfully, it’s treatable.

The kind father and son duo are modern-day heroes. You can visit the little boy Web site  (and donate!) here: Happy Animals Club:
http://www.happyanimalsclub.com/.

Source: Reddit

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So glad that they are helping those poor animals.  What a beautiful story!  Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum