OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» REPORT: Democrats want the FAA to shut down DeSantis’ charter flights of illegals…
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Star Kyrie Irving Says He Lost $100 Million, 4-Year Extension for Refusing Covid Vaccine
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: October
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE VACCINE WILL ERADICATE YOU – KAREN KINGSTON OF PFIZER EXPLAINS HOW
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» It was only a matter of time: “Vaccinated Blood” Transfusion Deaths
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Overloaded Democracy’, The New Parasitic Leviathan
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracking Hurricane Ian: Live cameras and radar as Category 4 storm hits Florida
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sudden Infant Death Syndrome NOW Officially Recognized As A Vaccine Side Effect Of The DTaP Vaccine!!
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nord Stream 2 - Russian Pipelines to Germany Apparently BLOWN UP
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Housing Bubble Has Officially Burst : Case-Shiller Records First Drop In Home Prices Since 2012
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» TRANSFUSION CONFUSION: American Red Cross caught mixing vaxxed blood with unvaxxed blood
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Young Ones
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Finds ‘Rectangles and Inverted Pyramids’ in Degraded mRNA
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Italian Leader Vows To Dismantle the ‘New World Order’
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  DART strikes its asteroid, in 1st planetary defense test
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO appears in official logo of US aviation intelligence office
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Gerbil Who Laughed at You
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Gives Edward Snowden Russian Citizenship: State Media
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Plandemic Nut: How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created, and Much More
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe suffers horrifying 755% increase in Excess Deaths among Children since EMA approved COVID Vaccine for kids
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Cardiologist Now Calls for Immediate End to COVID Vaccines
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Has 4 Days to Release Data on COVID Vaccine Injuries Collected via V-safe App, Court Rules
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.

MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.
February 23, 2014

That article includes photos - photos also found here:

https://imgur.com/a/QaQov

strays-1
WoW Great guy just Awesome :-) , well it reminded me of My SUPERB-DOGS…. TOMMY (Golden Rretriever ) SHERU ( Doberman ) RHEO ( BOXER )… I love u♥:-)♥ and Miss u Guys…. GH

Every day for two solid weeks, this man’s son would take a walk. They live in the rural Philippines, and since the father was curious as to what he was doing, one day he decided to tag along. What he found was both heartwarming and heartbreaking.
It turns out his son was taking those trips for the past two weeks to feed some stray dogs he met.

The puppies were starving and seemingly infected with mange.
strays-2
But even though they were afraid of humans, one seemed to be friendly.
strays-3
He even knew how to shake!
strays-4
Since the dogs seemed sick, both father and son have been taking precautions to disinfect themselves after interacting with the strays.
strays-5
Hopefully someone can take care of the mange on these strays.
strays-6
For now, their names are “the white puppy,” “Brownie” and “Blackie.”
strays-7
Blackie seems to be there mother.
strays-8
She isn’t in great shape either, but she stays by their side.
strays-9
Mange is a skin disease caused by parasitic mites. It seems that these puppies have sarcoptic mange, also known as canine scabies. It’s highly contagious, so the family is being very careful to not infect their own animals after feeding the strays. Thankfully, it’s treatable.

The kind father and son duo are modern-day heroes. You can visit the little boy Web site  (and donate!) here: Happy Animals Club:
http://www.happyanimalsclub.com/.

Source: Reddit

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So glad that they are helping those poor animals.  What a beautiful story!  Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum