OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
True or False? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
True or False? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
True or False? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
True or False? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
True or False? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
True or False? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
True or False? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
True or False? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
True or False? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
True or False? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
True or False? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

True or False?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1True or False? Empty True or False? Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

True or False?
Aliyah Marr February 24, 2014 Creative Development
True or False? 5-hierophant_aliyah_marr-180x300
The Tarot of Creativity
© Aliyah Marr
I have a simple technique to determine when something is true or false for me. First, let me explain my concept of truth.
Since I was a small child, I have had a strong interest on finding out what makes the universe tick. Just what is “out there?” What is the core truth at the base of everything?
I think you can agree that we have all inherited an enormous amount of conditioning. We are always being exposed to ideas and systems of thoughts/beliefs that did not originate within ourselves. Some of these ideas have a really long history, and are buried under other thoughts that obscure the original false belief. Like a tall building based upon a base of shifting sand, the upper stories are not built upon anything solid, but no one seems to look at the foundation at all.
I’ll let you in on a little secret: there are very few thoughts that have originated with you. In fact, very few of us have ever had an original thought. This does not mean that we are not capable of original thoughts, but we cannot have them from a state of conditioned beliefs and disempowerment. (It gets even stranger: from the way I understand quantum physics, it may be that there are no original thoughts, just ones that are not currently in an explicate—or manifested—state.)
After years of questioning and study, I have finally determined, that truth is, like love, not to be searched for or found, but to be discovered. Truth is what is left at the core of oneself after you have stripped away all the falsehood and conditioning.
And now metaphysics and quantum physics are getting so close that they could be seen as twins. So what the ancients philosophers, mystics, shamans, and alchemical masters have always known is starting to bleed into what the scientists are starting to suspect: that we are making our world with our attention.
For me, what is true is true for me but not necessarily true for anyone else; my main ethic that I live by is “respect.” Respect for another person’s truth, for another person’s experience; for their path. What is true for me is not necessarily true for another. I live by this law. But how do I determine what is true for me?
It is incredibly simple:
TRUTH feels empowering, and FALSEHOOD feels disempowering.
TRUTH = feels good (empowered)
FALSE = feels bad (disempowered)
If you question this idea, you may be arguing for your conditioning, in effect, reinforcing your enslavement to ideas that do not serve you.
Whatever you focus your attention on gives it power.
In fact, you are creating the world “out there” with your thoughts. So which “truth” do you want to lend your precious power? The things that do not make you feel good and do not energize you to create a world of your choosing; or the things that make you feel good?
To find out whether anything—whether a long held belief or a new idea—is true or false you have to activate your “emotional guidance system” and learn to pay attention to your emotions without succumbing to them. When you stop giving your power away to thoughts and ideas that do not serve you, and learn to give your power to those things that empower you, you finally step into a new world of truth and empowerment.
And the process of finally being able to take inspired and joyous action feels so good, that you end up loving life itself.
~ Copyright 2014 Aliyah Marr, author of Parallel Mind, The Art of Creativity
http://www.parallelmindzz.com/
This article may be shared as long as the link to this site and the copyright notice remains intact, and the article is kept whole.
Thanks to: http://www.parallelmindzz.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum