OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Poofness Office ---- "Waiting On The World To Change"
-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: "Waiting On The World To Change
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:37:58 -0500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGKmGJVg_Y

JOHN MAYER LYRICS
"Waiting On The World To Change"

Me and all my friends
We're all misunderstood
They say we stand for nothing and
There's no way we ever could

Now we see everything that's going wrong
With the world and those who lead it
We just feel like we don't have the means
To rise above and beat it

So we keep waiting
Waiting on the world to change
We keep on waiting

It's hard to beat the system
When we're standing at a distance
So we keep waiting

Now if we had the power
To bring our neighbors home from war
They would have never missed a Christmas
No more ribbons on their door
And when you trust your television
What you get is what you got
Cause when they own the information, oh
They can bend it all they want

That's why we're waiting
We keep on waiting

It's not that we don't care,
We just know that the fight ain't fair
So we keep on waiting

And we're still waiting
We keep on waiting waiting on the world to change
One day our generation
Is gonna rule the population
So we keep on waiting

We keep on waiting

Greetings and Saluations:

Poof has said:

Again, as we keep saying, things are progressing. At every juncture there are those who drop the ball or don't believe they are to follow instructions or have higher
ups that question and drain the lakes if you will, in ways that makes it difficult to complete some aspects of the command to float the boats. The glitches are fixed and the obstacles removed only to have more put in the way.
Forget about your not being able to access your prosperity-- think about the thousands that are in the same boat and the amount of wealth that is behind it all; and then you will better grasp the bigger picture that means so
many fingers are fingering the till and believe it is easier to control in one pile than in the hands of many. If you get that, you will better understand the dilemma that gets crossed up. They are working through many of these
and then the financial institutions change instructions, the rules of the road change, or lobbyists get their grubby ideas mixed in. Rest assured the elders do not plan to let any of that to stop them for much longer. yes, not for much longer. The shift in the balance of power is still an option. Can not say more than that but just watch what you read and don't give energy to it. There's a lot of disinformation floating and there's some good and solid data as
well. You must use your own discernment.....Poof

From a contributing writer who chooses to remain Anonymous:

THE FEDERAL FIAT US DOLLAR VS THE NEW TREASURY US DOLLAR*

*Reading the many comments on different websites, we realize that many
remain confused by the difference in the two currencies. The FEDERAL US
DOLLAR (FRN) has nothing to do with the United States of America. The
Federal Fiat dollar is owned by a private corporation formed in 1913 on
Jeckyl Island by private individuals. The "owners" of said corporation
called it the US Dollar to cover up the scam of theft of the American
people. If you have not realized this by now, we suggest a crash course
into the history of the Federal Reserve.*

*When, not if, the Global Currency Reset occurs.....the world will return
to a "asset backed" system. For example, baskets will obtain gold, silver,
oil, corn, cotton or whatever resources prove valuable. This will enable
each countries currency to be "pegged" to a new value. These "baskets"
will NOT have the countrys' currency in it, for example - gold, yuan,
british pound, etc. Right now the "SDR" (Special Drawing Rights) at the
IMF is set up with "currencies" and that is not going very well, so that
will change also. Each country has an audit of "assets" their country
possesses and what it can support for a value to their currency. This
"value" is not only gold bars in the vault, but also what is in the ground
under their feet.*

*Back to the United States problem that people do not understand. Right
now folks are saying that the US FIAT DOLLAR is going to devalue when the
Reset occurs...WHO CARES!!! That is the privately owned fiat dollar, let
it go down burning is what I say!!! The "true value" of the crap paper is
about 3 cents. That is why a loaf of bread is around $4.00 at the store.*

*The USA Treasury will be sending out a NEW US TREASURY currency. If you
do not believe this can happen...Research what John F. Kennedy DID in
1963. Google Kennedy Dollar, look at the $5 bill and the $2 bill...what is
missing? I'll give the answer at the end for those too lazy to look it up.*

*This is how it will play out - so nothing for us to worry about. The
Global Reset happens....announcements made that the USA*

This is how it will play out*,* so nothing for us to worry about. The
Global Reset happens...announcement*s *made that the USA is getting new
bill* *USA TREASURY bills. For those of you that "might" still have fiat
cash in your wallet or tucked under your mattress*, *you will be able to
take it to the bank and exchange it for new treasury notes or spend it at
the store. When the store makes its deposit, the US Treasury will* *shred
it. It is my understanding, it will take approximately six months for all
fiat bills to be collected from mason jars, mattresses, etc.* *So far it
will be a one to one exchange....no reason to freak out the people of the
USA. The FEDS have not printed new fiat $1, $5, $10, or $20 bills since
2009. This is why they have been pushing the "debit" card* *to use instead
of cash. If everybody* *suddenly went back to only using CASH...the banks
would freak because they do not have*

*that much fiat cash on hand.*

*The new US Treasury bill will have for example, a TRUE value of let's say
$1.80 value to each $1.00 new bill. So that same loaf of bread sitting at
$4.00 fiat right now, will DROP IN PRICE to NEW USA Treasury price of $1.30
for example, or even drop back to 89 cents like it was 30 years ago. As
Poof use to tell us all "we will return to 1950's prices" because the NEW
USA Treasury currency "will have a "TRUE" value to it and it will be WAY
HIGHER than that crappy fiat paper worth no more than 3 cents!!!*

*Just understand that the NEW Treasury bills will have a HIGHER value and
you will be able to buy more at the store....this is also part of the
"leveling the playing field" for us all. We will get more "bang for the
buck" finally!!!*

*As for the OLD FIAT PRIVATELY OWNED CURRENCY that was called the US
Dollar....Let it Burn!!! When it Burns, so will ALL that debt that is in
Fiat dollars that has been chained around the neck of the World and the
American people for the last 100+ years.*

*BRING ON THE NEW USA TREASURY DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*I hope this clears up some of the confusion.*

*Cheers*

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

UPSTAIRS NOT ONLY HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR, BUT LOVES NUMBERS AS WELL. CHINESE TOO. IT IS TRULY AMAZING THE TIMING AND/OR COINCIDENCE OF THE NUMBERS WE SEE EVERY DAY. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU LOOK AT A CLOCK SOMEWHERE, AND IT SAYS 1:11 OR 4:44 OR SOME COMBINATION THAT HAS SPECIAL MEANING TO YOU? WELL, THIS IS THE 38TH TIME I AM WRITING.

THE NUMBER 38 HAS PARTICULAR MEANING AS IT IS A REAL CODE WITHIN THE GLOBAL MATRIX, THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND WHAT IT REPRESENTS. IT IS INTERESTING THAT THE TIMING OF THIS 38TH TIME I AM WRITING IS JUST IN TIME FOR THE MANY GLOBAL TRANSFORMATION ITEMS THAT ARE COMING UP NOW.

It is clear you do not have a clue what is going on by your comments spreading vicious lies you know nothing about OR do you??? I think you do. Go read Jim stones report about the truth ( HYPERLINK "http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html" http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html) on Fukushima, there are many others who know the truth. Clearly you don't.

WHAT LIES? I STATED THAT THEY HAVE TO KEEP COOLING THE RODS. THEY ARE. WITH SEAWATER BECAUSE THEY USED UP ALL THE OTHER TANKS AROUND THERE AND THEY ARE FULL OF NASTY RADIOACTIVE WATER. SO THE SEAWATER THAT IS BEING PUMPED OUT INTO THE SEA IS POISONING JAPAN, AND NOW, NORTH AMERICA. THAT IS NOT A LIE. I THINK YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE REALITY OF THE ORIGIN OF THE DIRECTED TSUNAMI WAVE, AND THE USE OF IT TO DISTRACT EVERYBODY FROM THE EXPLOSIONS AT FUKUSHIMA RIGHT? I AM NOT SPEAKING TO THAT ISSUE, AS THAT IS ALREADY BEING LOOKED AT AND TOO MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT, AND THE HIGH LEVEL BLOODLINES ARE REALLY DISSED AT OTHER BLOODLINES IN THEIR RANKS THAT DID IT, AND STEPS ARE BEING TAKEN. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE PROBLEM WE HAVE ON OUR HANDS WE HAVE TO REMEDIATE. CLEAR NOW?

Susan..I understand the F&P is a USA thingee only because of what the shrub family did stealing it from American people.
My question is! why would it be safe to send it out before anything else when there still arresting the rat bankers stateside. The sob's would not hesitate to relieve us from it as well.

THAT IS WHY THE CLEANUP CONTINUES – ALMOST OVER.

Dear Zap,

I have been encouraged to read that the trails will be halted and technology exists to clean up the damage. However, since that info on your newsletter came out a couple months ago it seems HAARP is ratcheting up the chemicals and we are getting more and larger trails each day. One day there were a dozen in the am and another dozen in the pm. It's like they are frantic to do as much damage as possible before they are shut down. I'm afraid to hang my wash out now.

Are they being shut down now? How soon will the repair technologies be deployed? The pine in the forest around me are dying more quickly and at a younger age. We are in eastern SC. Thank you for all your info. It is appreciated and I look forward to it every Sunday, or Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday!
Blessings,
DJC

THE MILITARY MANDATE TO CONTROL WEATHER BY (2020?)(NOT SURE) IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SEEDING THE STUFF IN THE AIR THAT CREATES THE “PAINTED TARGET” TO BE HEATED UP BY HAARP AND CAUSE WEATHER TO CHANGE. THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ORDERED TO I THINK. THE NEW PRESIDENT WHEN HE COMES TO POWER MAY GIVE THAT ORDER. THE OTHER PRIVATE CONCERNS THAT DEPLOYED BIOLOGICAL AGENTS IN THE GUISE OF CHEMTRAILS (THEY USED THE WEATHER STUFF TO HIDE THEMSELVES), ARE STILL OUT THERE, AND THOSE ONES ARE OF GRAVEST INTEREST. THEY WILL, IF NOT ALREADY, BE TAKEN OUT AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

AND GETTING THIS DONE ON A WEEKLY BASIS REALLY CUTS INTO THE WORKLOAD I AM UNDER AND I TRY TO DO MY BEST. THANKS.

> Subject: Martial Law within six (6) weeks??
> To:
> Received: Friday, February 21, 2014, 9:15 PM

>
> Can’t verify the truth of this scary
> article….guess it’s for you to decide! So much in the article has
> been reported in many, many other sources.
>
> Source: HYPERLINK "http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/2014/02/20/dhs-agent-reveals-u-s-to-collapse-within-6-weeks/" http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/2014/02/20/dhs-agent-reveals-u-s-to-collapse-within-6-weeks/

Now listen carefully, stock up, and I mean stock up very good on food,
> guns and ammo. Because once it happens, you won’t be able to buy it.
> Martial law will be declared, banks will have no cash, and stores will
> be out of food. If possible, move far away from the cities, because it
> is going to be like hell. And lastly, get your money out of the banks,
> because a lot of banks are going to fail.
> I said too much already, I have to go now, may God be with you and
> forgive us to doing this to your generation And without saying another
> word, he left.
> Seriously guys, ever since this
> encounter, I’ve been very scared!!! I’m already well prepared and with
> everything that is going on right now (banker suicides, and inside
> information that the US will collapse on March 4th). It looks like he
> is right!!

AS I SAID LAST WEEK, MANY CARGO PLANES WITH SOLDIERS ARE BEING IMPORTED INTO THE USA. THE FEMA COFFIN BUYS RECENTLY ARE RATHER CONSIDERATE OF MANY THOUSANDS DEAD. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY WERE PURCHASED? OR THE COST OF A COFFIN? THEN DIVIDE THE BILLION FIGURE BY THE COST, AND YOU HAVE THE NUMBER OF COFFINS BOUGHT. WHAT ABOUT BODY BAGS? ANY COUNT ON THAT? CURIOUS.

Guys: I am involved in some Chinese Historical Bond transactions with a HKG platform. This platform was contracted by the IMF. We have been waiting since SEP2013 for the IMFs OK to start trading. Was informed that IMF told platform director they would unblock funds Monday since GCR would show up on FOREX by Monday!

YES, THE FUNDS START OUT MONDAY. THEY WERE DROPPED INTO THE ACCOUNTS LAST WEEK, AND THIS WEEK EVERYTHING MOVES FORWARD.

Dear Zap,
I appreciate your humor. Thanks, and I have a few questions.
I am a progressive and I am for freedom of voting rights and I am against the current BUY THE VOTE BY THE RICH NASTY ONES.
I want to know if there are any big plans to provide funds to support candidates to beat the Koch Bros and others who are fighting dirty with ads and such and millions of lies.
Will there be money for that ?

THAT IS NOT PART OF MY JOB DESCRIPTION. I AM APOLITICAL, NON-RELIGIOUS (SPIRITUAL ONLY), AND DO NOT HAVE ANY CAUSES OTHER THAN THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS FOR OUR HUMANITY. SOMEBODY ESE HAS TO DO THAT ONE. TOO BUSY WITH PROJECT SIDE AND IF I DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO BOTH THINGS. I WILL DO PROJECTS.

Will we get enough from F&P and Omega to get these assholes out of our politics?

THAT IS ANOTHER STORY ALTOGETHER. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE MUCH AND BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT RIGHT?

We need to also have enough money to stop the current BUY A VOTE that the US Supreme Court forced on us.
So, what is the plan on these items ?
Thanks Zappy,

WISH I COULD COME TO THE RESCUE, BUT LOOK…THERE ARE ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE THAT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. IT ONLY TAKES ONE PERSON TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN IN OUR HISTORY.

WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO PREPARE FOR CAN BE FOUND HERE: By Prepare For Change team HYPERLINK "http://prepareforchange.net/" http://prepareforchange.net/

GO READ

NOW FOR THE MEAT AND POTATOES.

THE NEW US TREASURY NOTE WILL BE COMING OUT IN MARCH.
NORMAL USD NOTES OUTSIDE THE BANKING SYSTEM WILL BE OF NO VALUE.
ALL USD IN THE BANKING SYSTEM WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR THE NEW USTN. AT SOME DISCOUNT. BIG ONE. BUT THE VALUE OF THE USTN WILL BE VERY HIGH, SO ALL GOOD EVEN AT 50%.
THE RV IS STAGED: FIRST THE PRIVATE PLACEMENTS WILL BE PAID ON THE FIRST ROUND, THEN THE SECOND ROUND WILL BE PAID AND THE DONG WILL BE DONE THEN.
AFTER THE DONG, THE NKD WILL BE DONE.
THEN THE GLOBAL RV WILL BE ANNOUNCED.
THE NEW REPUBLIC STILL HAS TO SIGN OFF, BUT THEY ARE HAVING ISSUES STILL AS THEY PEEL BACK THE LAYERS OF CORRUPTION AND KEEP FINDING MORE ROT...BUT THEY ARE PLOWING THROUGH IT ALL AND GETTING IT DONE.
THE GLOBAL RESET WILL COINCIDE WITH THE RELEASE OF THE NEW US TREASURY NOTE.
THE RELEASE OF THE GLOBAL FUNDS FOR THE HISTORIC BONDS HAS OCCURRED WITH THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS LAST WEEK. THE VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE DISTRIBUTING THESE FUNDS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE BONDS ON MONDAY, AND THE GLOBAL RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS WILL BEGIN.

THAT IS AS CONCISE AS I CAN PUT IT, SO ALL WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WILL TAKE PLACE. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIMELINE FOR THE PPP OR THE F&P YET.

I AM ONLY TENDING TO PIGS THESE DAYS AND THEY ARE A HANDFUL. THE PROJECT SIDE IS SO IMPORTANT TO ALL OF US, AND THAT IS THE SINGULAR FOCUS OF WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW. THE REST OF THE FINANCIAL STUFF WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF, AND WE HAVE A BIG BUCKET OF MONEY TO DRAW FROM FOR THE PROJECT SIDE.

WE MAY FIND OURSELVES PICKING UP THE PIECES OF THE AFTERMATH, AND RESTORING THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE ECONOMY. ALL ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. WE WILL HELP YOU HELP OTHERS.

HOPE THIS HELPS GET A BETTER GRASP OF THE LANDSCAPE OUT THERE, AND THE FINER DETAILS I CAN NOT SPEAK TO OPENLY, SORRY, BUT THE MACRO VIEW IS PRETTY GOOD.

AGAIN, KEEP THINKING ABOUT PROJECTS AND THINGS TO DO TO HELP US ALL.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

FROM THE STAFF OF SUSAN AND POOFNESS

What a difference a week makes. Thank you to many of our generous readers. It is certainly uplifting to realize we are still appreciated. We wish, as you do, that a deposit slip would be in our pocket by now. Back to reality, although our Blessing is moving at a rapid pace, expenses continue. Added to our normal invoices, a personal matter is taking precedence. So, please help us keep the newsletter going by sending to paypal acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Sincerely, thanks gh

Consultations are available thru contacting 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Big Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

Susan and Staff

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum