OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS »  “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now

“What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
“What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now
February 25, 2014
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  What-we-think
On my internet homepage, I receive daily Buddhist quotes. This one greeted me today:
“What we think, we become.”
There would have been a time when I would have really resonated with this quote and no doubt have even said it! However, when the wisdom of clarity begins to shine thru, you suddenly find that you see “the world” quite a bit differently.
So today, my response would be: “Well, yes and no!”
It all comes down to what you know yourself to be at your essence. If you think you are your mind, then yes, your thoughts are constantly creating your “reality” because thoughts are all the mind has to work with.
However, the problem with this is that like everything else in life, your thoughts are constantly changing (as you may have noticed!). And so, this explains the nagging feeling of instability you feel (even unconsciously) when you think you are your thoughts. One moment a thought can say, “I like this,” and at a later moment it can “change its mind” and say, “I don’t like this.” This being the case, it begs the question: which thought are you?
The answer is neither! Your true nature is like a mirror… it will reflect whatever you put in front of it (believe), yet it itself, the mirror, NEVER changes. And just as no reflection can ever harm a mirror, so too it is impossible for anything that happens in the “world” to harm your essential, timeless, formless nature.
-Michael
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  Silence
The Storyless Now
This moment. Without any story. The storyless now. What is your direct experience of this moment when you drop ALL stories? Life without the commentator in the head. Pure Being resting in complete (complete meaning whole, lacking nothing) Silence.
-Michael Jeffreys

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum