OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Click YES if you align with this vision. :) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Click YES if you align with this vision. :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

The Vision Alignment Project

A Vision for Wellness
We see a world where wellness is the watchword of the day; where humanity has realized, oh-so-clearly, that we are wise to hold a vision of ourselves and others in the highest light - happy, healthy, vibrant, joyous, creative, and living our calling to the fullest.

We see a world where supporting sickness in others, having a vested interest in illnesses of any kind, naming, creating, advertising, and reinforcing diseases, being sympathetic instead of empathetic, being dependent on big pharmaceutical companies who have profit as their first priority, believing things are contagious, experimenting with vaccines, and so forth have gone by the wayside because we have begun to use light, to bring Spirit/Source into the picture, and to use positive envisioning and love to heal one another.

Can you imagine a world like this? It is a world where we are all living in peak health because that is all we are putting our attention on.

As you line up with this Vision, it becomes your Vision too!
You can align with this Vision
by double-clicking the "YES!" Button below.

Click YES if you align with this vision. :) YesButton_new I Align with this Vision!

Clicking the YES Button will also show you the Total Alignments to date.

THE MORE PEOPLE WHO JOIN US IN ALIGNING WITH OUR VISIONS
THE QUICKER THEY WILL BECOME A REALITY FOR ALL OF US.
WE INTEND OVER ONE MILLION ALIGNMENTS!

FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF THE UNIVERSE,
MOTHER EARTH, OURSELVES AND EVERYONE EVERYWHERE

Anonymous

After years on 15 of the strongest, addictive, meds known to man, at some of the highest doses ever given...I can attest to no pharmaceuticals all the way around & healthy living for a better life. I'm aligned! How about you?? Thanks GoldPeg9! ☀ :bounce:

Alchemist

www.iamshaman.com/kratom/hydrocodone.htm

A plant you can grow in your house, get one before it's too late!

"As I do research, I see that the DEA views
Kratom as a “growing problem” rather than new
hope for pain relief and a cure for addiction.
Why this is, I have no idea. I was told that it’s
because it’s a natural plant product, that plant
products can’t be patented, and therefore the
government or pharmaceutical companies can’t
make money from it, so instead, they may
chooso to demonize it, just like they have so
many other things.
The benefits of marijuana are countless…it is a
wonder plant for clothing, for strong ropes that
don’t rot from mildew, to food products,
protein supplements, to even helping cancer
patients and people with glaucoma. After
reading and reading and reading, I found that
alcohol and tobacco, which is legal, kills about a
half of a million people in the United States
every year, but that marijuana kills no one! But
alcohol and tobacco are illegal, and marijuana is
legal! Go figure!"

Alchemist

Sure the last line was a mistake, be better if it were that way, wouldn't it?

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Alchemist wrote:Sure the last line was a mistake, be better if it were that way, wouldn't it?

LOL yes, someone was typing what they were thinking. 🐱 lol!

Alchemist

http://www.erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom.shtml

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum