OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mauna Loa Erupts
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First-ever archive center of UFO material to be set up in the US
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 11/28/22
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» CONFIRMED – COVID is Man-Made & Fauci, Bill Gates, Daszak & Moderna are responsible
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» HEADS UP: Tsunami wave simulation for central Puget Sound, Wash.
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Vitamin D associated with 25% or more decreased risk of COVID death, study finds
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Professors Demand University of California End COVID Vaccine Mandates Or Accept Legal Liability For Jab Injuries
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The “Multivalent” Universal mRNA Flu Vaccine & Mandatory Vaccination Bill Passes In British Columbia
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer CEO, who said online “misinformation” is criminal, is found guilty of “misleading” vaccine statements
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Lockdown Protests Erupt In Beijing, Xinjiang
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: NOT ONLY SHEEP - Mystery as entire flock of sheep walk in circles for 12 days straight
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Just Pause
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘SMART CITIES’ Worldwide Being Converted Into ‘Open Concentration Camps,’ Says Ex-Silicon Valley Engineer Turned Whistleblower
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Kind Woman Gave Her Own Scarf To A Shivering Stray Dog
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An AI Found an Unknown 'Ghost' Ancestor in The Human Genome
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alzheimer's Gene Doesn't Guarantee Dementia. Here's What You Can Do to Reduce Risk
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alberta Premier Suspends Cooperation with World Economic Forum
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Vaccines Drive Covid Variants
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denver Voters Pass Nation’s First “Magic Mushroom” Psilocybin Decriminalization Initiative
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Angry Yet? Why Not?
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'APOCALYPTIC SOUNDS' ACROSS AMERICA...
"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha

"I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05":Stage3Alpha

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

News, Rumors, and Humor Monday Night

Stage3Alpha:

I just Copied from the chatroom on TNT>>Rubyslady wrote 8m ago I just received txt from my brother who also has VND. He just saw on CNBC that O signed agreement with China today, and tomorrow VNN will open at $6.05 .VNN is already publicly traded, however, they can go public with a select audience of which many probably have it maybe. Just watch and see if it is good news and something positive.

Dinars.me Note: We are primarily a news and content aggregator. All posts on this site other than our own posts or bonafide news articles should be considered unfounded rumor and speculation originating from various sources unaffiliated with dinars.me.

Anonymous

Thanks, Yman, 4 this here; with no access to TNT chatroom (or time or inclination to participate in same), i appreciate pertinent excerpts here  ☀ 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum