OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Accidentally Allows Someone To Tell The Truth On Air
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Draining Las Vegas: Here is who's using the most water in valley
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilots in Flight at Higher Risk of Death from Myocarditis After mRNA COVID Shots Says Army Surgeon
"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » "NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar

"NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted":Ashtar

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

BREAKING:

Kathryn May Ashtar Message 3-11-14… “Sirius ‘UFO’ Brings World Peace!”
Posted on 2014/03/10 by kauilapele

1. NESARA Law will be presented for signature to all the world’s leaders – representatives of every country on the U.N. charter – and will be immediately enacted. We anticipate that President Barack Obama will be first signatory on the document.

2. There will be declared a Global Celebration of Peace for every person on the planet, regardless of race, religion or nationality, to be marked by one month of singing, dancing and public performances in every village, town, and city on Earth. All expenses are to be underwritten with the funds which would have been allocated for military expenditures.

3. All military personnel will be paid full salary for three months after they turn in all weapons and uniforms and return to rebuild their own families and communities. After that, no expenditure by any individual or nation will be permitted for any military activity or equipment whatsoever. This will free governing bodies to use their resources for infrastructure, water and sanitary systems, sustainable agriculture, and educational and social programs to elevate the conditions for all their citizens.

READ MORE AT:

https://www.oom2.com/t18876-must-readsirius-ufo-brings-world-peaceposted-by-kauilapele-on-2014-03-10#51339

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous
Thanks Yman 4 bringing this here- I found KP's comment regarding Heather's song focus around Christmas upon "... me & my drum..." leap joyful resonance within me, as that ending of song lyrics in Ashtar's msg. brought tears of joy springing forth from me (not at all a common occurrence for me) upon my initial reading & aloud to spouse (who is of same mind as many of you here regarding "craziness" of galactic realm). Upon my initial discovery of Heather's teamwork via OPPT, i recognized it immediately as brilliant overcoming of the system for benefit of ALL people, beating same at their own game, done in spirit of Love, bringing world back to origins of only true value- Creator Source, People, creation- no corporations, hierarchies, so-called "governments" authority any more...

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Hi there kitesantos! What does counting mean?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Ohhhhhhhhhh!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Anonymous
Yes, i think mere days are what we need be counting at this point;

Thanks kitesantos for Ur contribution here, and Welcome!  : thumbs up: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum