OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Accidentally Allows Someone To Tell The Truth On Air
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333)

Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333)
Posted on 2014/03/15 by kauilapele
Kp Message… the “P.E.A.C.E Event”… 3-17-14 at 3:33 (your local time) (#kppeace333) Kp_peace_event
The “Pre-’Event’ And Clearance Endorsement” event…
“P.E.A.C.E.”
3-17-2014, 3:33 AM (local time, wherever you happen to be…)
This has been going through my Inner Space for a few days now. Since 3-11-14.
After viewing Courtney Brown’s recent revealing (see this post), it “popped up” as a clear signal to me (namely, I really saw, in a deep heart kind of way), that this “disclosure” business, this “clearing out of the old paradigms” business, etc., was really in our hands… not someone else’ (whether that be human, Hue-person, or Galactic). Not that I know how all this would be done, somehow, but it’s in our hands.
On 3-11-14, I sat with my (little, $1) planner book, at Java on the Rock, and it somehow hit me that the 3-17-2014 date would be a date for a kind of “clearance” signaling event. A “pre-Event” event, if you will.
Just prior to this day, Cobra had written this statement in his 3-10-14 post…
[Cobra] “As of March 8th, 2014, only one last layer of etheric Archons and their exotic etheric weaponry remains. The vast majority of etheric Reptilians are gone, most of their technologies are gone, there is mainly a small group of crazy Archons with their exotic etheric weapons. Whether they have strangelet bombs or something else is unclear as that intel is still withheld for security reasons. This is the only factor remaining which prevents the Event right now. How long will this layer last is also unclear for the same reasons.”
And so this this 3-17-14 “pre-Event” event idea was somehow connected with what Cobra has posted. So I got that I was to post this message, and “create” this 3-17-14 “pre-Event” event.
Now looking at the numbers, 3-17-2014 = 3+1+7+2+0+1+4 = 18, 1+8 = 9. A completion day (9 = completion). As for the time, I “got” 3:33 AM, 3+3+3 = 9. So it’s a 99, and then there’s also lots of 3′s there, 9 = 3×3, time = 333, so you could say there are five 3′s associated with all this (and that probably means something really deep, too, but I’m doing zero speculation about it).
So, my intent for this is to assist the Planet in releasing all old paradigm concepts and then to basically signal, via collective intent, that we are ready for this “Event” deal (whatever that means), and for the “massive” clear out, and clean out, of old paradigms, and all of the things, beings, stuff, associated with them. That old paradigm, duality, us vs. them, cabal (add your own) “stuff” we are finished with. Here it is again…
The “Pre-’Event’ And Clearance Endorsement” event… “P.E.A.C.E.”
3-17-2014, 3:33 AM (local time, wherever you happen to be…)
(and this is not, of course, “my” event, but is everyone’s event, connected to and connecting all who wish to participate)
I’m leaving it up to each to just do whatever you feel drawn to do… a ceremony, a meditation, a diving into the water off a 100 foot cliff… Find what resonates with you.
Question: “Do I HAVE to get up at 333 AM to do this?” No. Just align with that time internally, and do it whenever you feel you can do it.
I’ve searched the Twitter-verse, and found this Hashtag is available,
#kppeace333, so please use that when you Twitter.
I’ve also created a FaceBook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/739070556124178/?context=create&source=49#
If you feel drawn to this, great. I’m just doing what MY Guidance has suggested to do.
Mahalo nui Loa (Thank you very much)
Kp
Notes about this “Pre-Event” event

• I’d like to remind all (including me), that the “clearance” and “disclosure” deals, are all inside jobs. “First within, then without.”. So this is an “Inner” Thing. But we will see it (at some point) as an “Outer” Thing.
  • Hashtag (for Twitter users): #kppeace333
  • Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/739070556124178/?context=create&source=49#
  • I considered the title, The “PRO-’Event’ And Clearance Endorsement” event, but felt the other title was easier to remember. HOWEVER, the intent is aligned with the “PRO-Event” essence, namely, in support of “The Event”, and of our “Planetary Liberation”.

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum