OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Freedom is on the Event Horizon EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom is on the Event Horizon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freedom is on the Event Horizon Empty Freedom is on the Event Horizon Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Freedom is on the Event Horizon
March 19, 2014 Iconoclast
For the last week I have been called to just listen to the theme from Gladiator when I am the computer. As Iconoclast mentioned, the composer Lisa Gerrard, is speaking in her own “invented” language. Something in the words calms and excites me at the same time, although I have no idea consciously what they mean.
But this sense of freedom coming predates my obsession with this wonderful song. I can really track it back to a vision I had way back in 2002, when I foresaw a time when there would no longer be borders between countries, wars, hatred, crime, poverty, loss, grief, greed, exploitation of Gaia, corporations, government, money, taxes, etc.
More recently, I felt the wind of freedom at my back as I wrote my first book in 2007, but it evaporated as the ascension stalled once again.
Now, I am feeling it again. Will it disappear again, leaving me alone in a world that no longer accepts people like me? It has been my observation that once you raise your vibration beyond a certain point, you can no longer go back into the old paradigm. It throws you out automatically like a virus from a body.
I see people trying to get back into 3D: trying to find that elusive job that will pay their rent, trying to make a business work, but even a conscious business is doomed to fail in this climate. This is the end of the old paradigm of inequality and exploitation. It is all falling down around the ears of those who cry out as if they are victims. But they wanted it to continue because finally they had clawed their way to the top of the heap.
Have you ever wondered why many of us have had very little success in the old world? It is two-fold: first, you don’t belong there and the inhabitants of the old world know it, and secondly, if you were successful in the old world, you wouldn’t have any desire to create a new one.
Trying to make the money-valuation system work in one’s own life at this time is like trying to decorate your apartment in the middle of a devastating earthquake. Or as the saying goes, it is like trying to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic as it goes down.
I say, let it go down.
A few years ago, I saw the meaning of the first three master numbers as related to the shift in consciousness:
11 is the number of the iconoclast (2 DUALITY RESOLVED)
22 is the number of the master builder (4 FOUNDATION)
33 is the number of the next form of consciousness (6 LOVE)
I saw the metaphor of creating a new building. First, you have to have the demolition experts in (Twin Towers = 911 = high consciousness demolishes the old paradigm of “power-over” others). Many of those who continue to see how things don’t work serve to demolish the old: this can be activists, or even those of the old paradigm, fighting for their piece of the pie.
The next master number, 22, is the number of the Master Builder. The master builder builds on the site of the old, but with new, more modern materials.
And finally, the number 33, is the new level of consciousness; reached only when you understand the fitness of everything, and can truly comprehend—and put in vibration—unconditional LOVE.
Each number has a function and fits beautifully into the whole plan, but one thing I realized: each role had to actually understand and be living already at the level of the next master number in order to do their job effectively.
11 The Iconoclast (social activist) has to realize what is the goal of breaking down all the old structures; he has to be able to envision the new building (22).
22 The Master Builder has to know the LOVE at the next level of the master number 33 in order to build the new structures with this higher consciousness.

Thanks to: http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum