OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!!
Love Bomb Participant List Hits 1,000 People!! Love-bombToday is a great day. In less than one year, the number of awakened souls that have volunteered to be part of the love bomb list hits 1,000. I cannot be happier.
Thank you so much for all of you that are on this list. This is such an achievement. Truly!! A lot of you know about the love bomb meditation that I do. You can read about this meditation by clicking HERE.
As mentioned in that posting, I send out all the love, light, healing, and peace from my heart to the center of the Earth as an explosion of love filling up all beings on Earth with love.
It is so intense when this love bomb explodes in the center of the earth. I see so many energies and beings and so much GOLD!!
It feels so good.  However, the effect of this meditation can only have an impact up to a certain amount as it is done by only one person, namely me. The effects of any meditation are magnified tremendously when others send their love, support and energies with that meditation.
I have been prompted by my higher self to request help from anyone that is interested in helping with this meditation. You do not have to meditate with me at any certain time or day. In fact, you do not even have to meditate at all.
What I am respectfully requesting from you is that you intent to be a part of the meditation that I do through your intention.
That you intend to include your love and your energies during the meditation; allowing me to integrate them and grow the love bomb. I will do the meditation. However, the intentions will not just be mine; they will hopefully include yours as well.
This collective growth of energy and intention will help raise the collective consciousness of the planet. If you are interested, please include your first name, the initial of your last name and the country or state that you are from.
The quicker we can raise the collective consciousness of the planet, the quicker ascension can occur for humanity as a collective. A lot of people are still not awake and this will help wake them up.
Let me tell you that this collective meditation has a tremendous impact. We have to act, as we are the ones we have been waiting for and we are the new ascended masters and we are the ones that need to do the work.
I initially hesitated to post this given that there has been bombing going off recently in Boston (last year) and elsewhere. However, I will not let others instill fear in me, just because of the name “bomb”. This is positive bomb!! I have been using this meditation for a long time.
My light and your light is too bright and too powerful. Collectively and individually, there is nothing that can take away your light. You are that powerful. You have the Divine Spark in you, the Divine Presence and nothing, I mean NOTHING is greater than your Divine Presence within as we are all Children of God!  What happens when light enters a dark space?
The darkness goes away and light lights up the dark space. Let’s grow this list. Spread the word. Put this on Facebook, twitter, and tell your friends. Stand in your light and in your truth!
This will work but you have to believe it will work for it to be manifested. The energies are here allowing for this manifestation at this NOW moment. I feel we are so close – closer than last year. Also, please note that once you are on this list, others can use it to enhance their own meditations, thus allowing strength in numbers in their meditations.
Remember that energy follows the intention. The intention of 10 is so much stronger than the intention of 1. The energies and intention of 100 are greater than 10.  And now we are at 1,000. Just WOW!!
And also remember that God does hear prayers, God does hear intentions, and God and the Universe does respond! Doing this daily and growing this list will have a tremendous energetic effect on the collective vibration and consciousness of the planet allowing ascension to come and manifest for all of us soon. Again, we have to do the work.
You can’t sit around waiting to be saved. We have to save ourselves. We do have help, a tremendous amount of angelic and heavenly help but we need to do this work. That is why you are here as Lightworkers. They can only guide us and support us. It is our work to do.
Please join me and let’s continue this work. Let the heavens and the company of heaven hear our prayers and our strength and determination and perseverance. They will be answered!!! I know it with every ounce of being in me. Working with intention and energy has such a tremendous effect. It literally can transform a world and beyond.
That is how powerful your thought and energy is. But we must manifest it with intention and belief in the collective! Let’s get positive energy and vibrations flowing through the meditation and co-create our new world. It is here waiting for us. I tell you this as I have seen it with my eyes with my healings.
I feel it, I believe it, and I see it with every healing I do. Truly, it is there. And it is amazing. Won’t you join me? So include a comment below, give me your first name, the initial of your last name and the country or state you are from and I will add you to the online list. Let’s grow the list 10,000+ and let’s awaken humanity and raise the collective consciousness. WE are that powerful and that loved.
I already have seen it with every healing  Over 64 Countries are already represented…wow…it is truly a Global effort to raise the collective consciousness…Won’t you help me grow this list and let’s awaken humanity and move into the 5d dimension of love…
Click HERE to see the 1,000+ Love Bomb List of Participants.
Love – Andrew
PS.  Please note that I will add healing slots for September at the end of March if you are interested in an energy healing from me.  I do not want to book out past 6 months and right now I am booked out six months.  Please check back in early April for more healing slots.  ALL ONE HOUR ENERGY HEALINGS ARE FREE!!
PLEASE  add your name to the love bomb meditation list.  You can do this by leaving your name and where you are from in a comment below.  Click HERE to read about the love bomb meditation and to view the list of participants.
Secondly, if you have not done so yet, click the brown “Sign Me UP” bottom at the top right of this post to get new posts delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
And don’t forget to click the blue “Like” Facebook button to like the Facebook page also at the top right column of this page.
Lastly, if you would like to receive a one hour free energy healing from me, please click HERE to sign up.  Just pick a date and time from the available slots and you are scheduled. 
Debating whether to receive a healing, click HERE to read healing testimonials to see what others have experienced with an energy healing to see if a healing is right for you…
Sending all of you love and many blessings…

Thanks to: http://healingandlove.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum