OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil plus MORE
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People of Ireland Say 'No More' to the Lunatics Running the Asylum
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supreme Court Sides With Biden, Dismisses Trump Administration’s Pending ‘Sanctuary City’ Cases
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Families Burn Masks Outside State Capitol To Protest Lockdowns — Liberals Melt Down
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry cray cray Cassidy - The Whole Lie and Nothing But the Lies
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The U.S. Economy Is Rigged
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» eROSITA X-Ray Telescope Spots Enormous Supernova Remnant
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Healthcare Workers Rebel Against Covid Vaccine En Masse
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bioethics and the New Eugenics
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 1265 DEAD 25,212 Injuries Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Best of TS Caladan Video
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 11:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gab’s Torba Looking Into ‘Buying Our Own Bank’ After 4th Bank Ban In 4 Weeks
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Spider Bytes
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If You Want to Understand Why 5000 National Guardsmen Are Still in DC, Read the Indictment of Oath Keepers Involved in the Capitol Riot
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Bogota, Colombia plus MORE
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Solar Wind Stream is Heading for Earth - Geomagnetic Storm Watch - March 6, 2021
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio
Date: March 27, 2014 at 1:25:39 PM EDT

Subject: Listen to this

(*) Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio - March 27, 2014    
--------- Report coming in that "good" military are going house to house in areas of Ohio getting names, phone #, and address.  Military personnel said that they would be coming back to give $2,000 vouchers to citizens to use when things start to "it's about to break", "it can come right now". "There's going to be a big change coming" said the military person who was going door to door in rural area of Ohio.  Military are saying that orders came from Washington D.C. Military is saying to stock up on items of importance.  Military personnel mentioned that we "were going back to common law"
 Is this a true story?  You listen and decide.

CALL THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER AND LISTEN..............
(805)-399-1299
PIN: 776046#

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:26 PM

MartyM

MartyM
Really ?  In Ohio of all places... What about the rest of the country?  jus' sayin.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
No boots in kneck of the woods!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM
Everyone (almost) here wears Boots and Camo and has a gun in the truck... but No one
offering $2K Vouchers that I've heard of. (hehehe)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Well, that's true for this area also, my bad.  Let me correct myself, nobody offering $2K Vouchers here either!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
huh...

I called this number and listened to the call.

Yman... do you know what show this is a recording from? just curious..

If the military is going door to door, doing a census and asking permission to inspect the grounds of these homes than this can NOT be a good thing... just saying.

MartyM

MartyM
Sounds like maybe a 'Weapons' search in sheeps cloths... Hmmmmm ?   just a thought...

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
eew, now there's an ugly thought, let's hope not!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
If vouchers or whatnot being delivered by military was in fact the purpose here.. why not just deliver it? Why the probe and property inspection??? This whole thing makes no sense at all! That anyone would think this is something to cheer about is mind bending to me and I think therefore that the ones putting this out are NOT to be trusted!!! Has everyone lost there minds out there or what??? WOW!!!

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3209671710  bat boy  a ok  Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3162187677

MartyM

MartyM
Likely more (have lost their minds) than either of us would care to know about...  Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3209671710 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
No ma'am, I have not lost my mind, was just politely calling - bullshit!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh HL I did not mean you or anyone here... I was referring to those that were on this call that was recorded. I know you are not a few bricks shy of a load!!!

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  304767837

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
LOL!!!  Well thank you for that confirmation!  I now know that it's the rest of the sheeple!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
oh man really! I did not mean you or Marty at all or anyone here reading this! Forgive me as I should have worded that a bit differently.  If you listen to that call in full you'll get the comment though. YIKES!!!

Which is why I would LOVE to know what radio blog call this was on... who was the lady speaking to the Ohio woman??? What show was this??? 

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3043494387  HUGZ HL

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
You're fine sweetie!  Marty and I realize that! I'll forgive you - if you forgive me not making a point that I was joking with you with that last post - but didn't make it very clear either!  Sorry.

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3963295600 

I did not listen to the radio thing, after that whole thing with Kathryn May, just couldn't go there!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
aww.. cool :)

so if a military type comes a knocking will we answer the door?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
um, depends if they are armed with bigger guns than I have.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
HA! Yep!!

MartyM

MartyM
No Problem Purps... as for answering the door, I guess it would depend on If it were just one (or several), and If they are armed (like HL says, with more than I have).  I'm not getting on the Fear 'Band Wagon', wont give that my energy. But always cognizant of the possibilities and prepaired...

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
What do they look like? Big guns and a twinkle in their eye? Hell yeah I'll answer LOL!

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  9k=

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ahahaha

:athuup:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum