OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by Megatron

» New screenplay tells story of West Lothian UFO incident
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Southwest Airlines backs down from vaccine mandate after massive protests
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccinated Pilot Dies in Flight. Emergency Landing and Uproar in the Aviation Industry
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GREAT RESET: 1% of Americans Now Own More Wealth Than the Entire Middle Class
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Epic Supply Chain Crisis Just Hit Another Level, And Biden Is Considering Calling In The National Guard To Help
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall, a story
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 10-18-21… “Asian elders reject Khazarian mafia $150 trillion survival boondoggle”
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» DHS Begins Releasing Gas on NYC Citizens at 120 Locations in ‘Biological Attack Simulation’
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHOTOS: 66 Cargo Ships Hover Near L.A., Long Beach Ports; UPDATE: 100 Ships
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Zach Bush Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘By Deleting the Alphabet of Human Biology, We Ended Up With a Chronic Disease Epidemic on a Grand Scale’
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disconcerting: Empty Store Shelves Stocked With Lawn Chairs to Hide Supply Chain Crisis
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Data Proves Covid-19 Deaths Rose Rapidly AFTER Vax roll-out in 40+ Countries
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Mechanics De-Mystified
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Jabbing Young Children is ‘Politics, Not Science’
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 750 GE Federal Contract Workers Walk Out in Protest Against Vaccine Mandates in Ohio
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enduring mysteries : The Georgia guidestones with Will Ellis.
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Free Covid Crusher
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by Richard Noakes

» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Light Cities Are Being Formed…

The Light Cities Are Being Formed…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Light Cities Are Being Formed… Empty The Light Cities Are Being Formed… Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:17 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
← Your Multidimensional Self – Some Info

The Light Cities Are Being Formed…
Mar 29
Posted by silentwindofchange
The Light Cities Are Being Formed… Light-cities
The Light Cities Are Being Formed…
Ah yes, the Light Cities, how we’ve waited for the day.
You do understand all ancient teachings were done in metaphor, right?
None of it is literal. (Just sit with that a second and I’ll wait for some readers to calm down) :)
Ok, now on to the title of the post.
WE, yes me as well have had dreams of the Light Cities.  “Are they real?”  Yes, in a higher realm.
“Are they going to just appear here?”  Not at the moment.
“But wait, you said they were forming.”  Yes I did.
“Well where are they?”  They are in your Internet.  They are part of the Internet grid.
To explain this more before you click off this page and call it rubbish (which is fine if your wish but you’ll be back to finish reading) let me present to you the scenario.
The Light Cities are best seen in your hearts.  They are there but not there.  They are built one heartfelt connection to another at a time on the web.  They are just now becoming visible (in a higher sense) as the light of this world rises, people are being more authentic online and sharing connections with others through their hearts and the Internet.  The reason for this post now is that we are at the beginning of a huge upturn in the growth of this occurrence.  It’s a beautiful feeling when you contemplate it in the silence.
This has always been the plan since the start of the Internet.  We just had to get to a point where the amount of compassion for others overrode our fear of heartfelt communications with a stranger.  In truth a stranger is just a friend you haven’t met yet.
This hit me like a literal tidal wave of love energy today and even brought forth a few tears of joy.
Keep making those heartfelt connections and these cities will be built in no time.  (haha you were expecting me to say soon right?) :)

As one last comment, the easiest way to make this happen in your life is to put yourself “out there” somehow.  Only by exposing your heart to others will they share theirs with you.  For me the best way was this site and I’ve met many beautiful hearts here.  I feel myself being pushed in many other ways in the last week to develop other ways to exponentially “put myself out there”.  I encourage you to do the same.  Start small if you wish but at least start in some way.  Create a WordPress blog and share your heartfelt stories and feelings.  It’s up to you to take that first step.  You can do it or you wouldn’t be here now.
Keep shining your lights and we’ll sweep this Earth with tidal waves of Love and Light. <3 :)
I promise, the last addition.  The Internet is connected by fiber optic cable.  Communications travel through it as light.  That is the final tie-in.  You are communicating through light transmissions and that is a truly multidimensional explanation for you to ponder.

Thanks to: http://silentwindsofchange.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum