OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Afraid To Publish Vaccine Heart Inflammation Study & Risk Funding Loss From Big Pharma
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 6 LINK
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of Florida’s Biggest Hospital Systems Suspends All Covid Vaccine Mandates
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN......do they really think people are still buying this Schit.......WHAT A JOKE!!!! They'll be lucky to get a hand full of viewers to watch him stumble again.....don't they know DANCING WITH THE STARS is on tonight...ROFLMAO!!!

"Mitt Romney will win the GOP primaries in Connecticut, Delaware and Rhode Island, CNN projects, while results from Pennsylvania were trickling in.
Polls closed in those four states at 8 p.m. ET and will close in New York at 9 p.m. ET.
Romney is scheduled to make a post-election speech at 9 p.m. ET in which aides say he will turn from the Republican primary race toward the general election against President Barack Obama. Aides say Romney will try to make the point that Obama has failed on the economy and he will also address his wealth and financial success -- issues he has stumbled over during the Republican campaign."
Watch Romney’s speech live on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN’s mobile apps.

shakes4life2

Very telling.....not a word about Dr. Paul......more breaking news from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK....better known as CNN......more CRAPOLLA.....LOL :)

"Mitt Romney swept five primaries on Tuesday night and turned his attention to the general election, vowing in a speech: "A better America begins tonight."
"The last few years have been the best that Barack Obama can do, but it's not the best America can do," Romney told supporters in New Hampshire, the state that handed him his first primary victory this cycle.
Romney continued his march toward the 1,144 delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination to take on Obama in November. CNN projects victories for Romney on Tuesday in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.
Newt Gingrich said Tuesday night in North Carolina that he will continue his campaign. "

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

shakes4life2

Herb Lady wrote:the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

True HL.....hell I even watch DWTS but I'm not asleep!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

haha good one shakes! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum