OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Senators refuse to approve any new defense spending unless the military’s covid jab mandate ends
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dog’s Most Wanted’ Co-Star David Robinson Dies Suddenly at 50
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Releases THE TWITTER FILES: How Twitter Collaborated With "The Biden Team" To Cover Up The Hunter Laptop Story
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Teacher Speaks Out: “I Know 2 Kids Who Died Suddenly in the Last 3 Days”
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Georgia Guidestones...You Should Pay CLOSE Attention
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fracking Company Admits Criminal Responsibility
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Phenomenon Filmed in Ecuador
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Reveal US Military Personnel Intercepted Coded Messages About Assassination Plot
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uncounted Vaccine Deaths on Our Highways and Railways
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 12/02/22
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» French study looks at potential for fully covid jabbed to “shed” byproducts onto others
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian PM Tells US to Drop Charges Against Julian Assange
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top Oncologist: Cancer in Patients Exploding After COVID Shots
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk "Confident" Brain Chip Company Neuralink Can Begin Human Trials In Six Months
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» IRS Warns Americans To Report Annual PayPal, Venmo Transactions Exceeding $600 Per Year
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 2:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Archeologists Rediscover an Ancient Peruvian Fresco That Hasn't Been Seen In 106 Years
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes Wide Open - We Need More CowBell
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaccine Cult Wants to Rid the Earth of Anti-Vaxxers by Labeling Them Insane and Dangerous
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ka-Boom!!!
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: December
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN......do they really think people are still buying this Schit.......WHAT A JOKE!!!! They'll be lucky to get a hand full of viewers to watch him stumble again.....don't they know DANCING WITH THE STARS is on tonight...ROFLMAO!!!

"Mitt Romney will win the GOP primaries in Connecticut, Delaware and Rhode Island, CNN projects, while results from Pennsylvania were trickling in.
Polls closed in those four states at 8 p.m. ET and will close in New York at 9 p.m. ET.
Romney is scheduled to make a post-election speech at 9 p.m. ET in which aides say he will turn from the Republican primary race toward the general election against President Barack Obama. Aides say Romney will try to make the point that Obama has failed on the economy and he will also address his wealth and financial success -- issues he has stumbled over during the Republican campaign."
Watch Romney’s speech live on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN’s mobile apps.

shakes4life2

Very telling.....not a word about Dr. Paul......more breaking news from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK....better known as CNN......more CRAPOLLA.....LOL :)

"Mitt Romney swept five primaries on Tuesday night and turned his attention to the general election, vowing in a speech: "A better America begins tonight."
"The last few years have been the best that Barack Obama can do, but it's not the best America can do," Romney told supporters in New Hampshire, the state that handed him his first primary victory this cycle.
Romney continued his march toward the 1,144 delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination to take on Obama in November. CNN projects victories for Romney on Tuesday in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.
Newt Gingrich said Tuesday night in North Carolina that he will continue his campaign. "

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

shakes4life2

Herb Lady wrote:the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

True HL.....hell I even watch DWTS but I'm not asleep!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

haha good one shakes! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum