OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large file of cabal info. Consolidated well worth looking into
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 9:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This is a German scientist who explains and proves the existence of black goo AI and a host of other subjects. Much of what is happening my is contained in this presentation. Long but Informative
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 7:22 pm by Motherbinary

» ETs in Iran.
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 6:56 pm by Motherbinary

» ETs in Iran.
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 6:55 pm by Motherbinary

» Announcing Out Of Mind New Daily Newsletter on Follow It!
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 6/14/2021 - The Removal From Power of Benjamin Netanyahu is a Game Changer
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» ONNABUGEISHA Gives ‘The Rockefellers’ UFO Disinfodouche’ Steven Greer a ‘Happy Birthday’ Greeting…
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sometimes a Coincidence isn’t a Coincidence
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Member of Parliament in Finland Warns Government that They are Guilty of Genocide for Misleading Public on COVID-19 Injections
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pharmacist Quits CVS Job Over Refusal to Kill People with COVID-19 Shots and Becomes a Whistleblower
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyToday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Klamath Water Basin drought impacting farmers, concerning Native American Tribes
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Contacting ET is 'reckless', say astronomers
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicians For Informed Consent Release Safety & Efficacy Data of The Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Jab Fatalities
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI hypes QAnon threat again, says some conspiracy theorists ‘likely’ to attack Democrats
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Caught Cooking the Books
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump’s Way?
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People (And A Critter) Doing Good Things
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The F-ing President Has F-ing Dementia
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyYesterday at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD PEOPLE
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "All Seeing Eye"
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ROGER WATERS SAYS “FUCK YOU” TO MARK ZUCKERBERG
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN......do they really think people are still buying this Schit.......WHAT A JOKE!!!! They'll be lucky to get a hand full of viewers to watch him stumble again.....don't they know DANCING WITH THE STARS is on tonight...ROFLMAO!!!

"Mitt Romney will win the GOP primaries in Connecticut, Delaware and Rhode Island, CNN projects, while results from Pennsylvania were trickling in.
Polls closed in those four states at 8 p.m. ET and will close in New York at 9 p.m. ET.
Romney is scheduled to make a post-election speech at 9 p.m. ET in which aides say he will turn from the Republican primary race toward the general election against President Barack Obama. Aides say Romney will try to make the point that Obama has failed on the economy and he will also address his wealth and financial success -- issues he has stumbled over during the Republican campaign."
Watch Romney’s speech live on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN’s mobile apps.

shakes4life2

Very telling.....not a word about Dr. Paul......more breaking news from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK....better known as CNN......more CRAPOLLA.....LOL :)

"Mitt Romney swept five primaries on Tuesday night and turned his attention to the general election, vowing in a speech: "A better America begins tonight."
"The last few years have been the best that Barack Obama can do, but it's not the best America can do," Romney told supporters in New Hampshire, the state that handed him his first primary victory this cycle.
Romney continued his march toward the 1,144 delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination to take on Obama in November. CNN projects victories for Romney on Tuesday in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.
Newt Gingrich said Tuesday night in North Carolina that he will continue his campaign. "

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

shakes4life2

Herb Lady wrote:the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

True HL.....hell I even watch DWTS but I'm not asleep!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
haha good one shakes! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum