[url=http://humansarefree.com/search/label/Recent Articles]Recent Articles[/url], Science
Share on printPrint Share on emailEmail
41 5 Google +10 StumbleUpon0
With something like the Triton Oxygen Respirator, it might be possible to breathe beneath the surface of the water as if you were a fish. Requiring no bulky tank to keep your lungs pumping properly, this interesting concept for a piece of scuba diving equipment is ergonomic and organic in design.
The regulator comprises a plastic mouthpiece that requires you to simply bite down. Connected to this, there are two arms that branch out to the sides of the scuba mask, developed to function like the efficient gills of a marine creature.
The scaly texture conceals small holes in the material where water is sucked into Jeabyun Yeon's Triton. The simplified idea is that inner chambers separate the hydrogen from the oxygen and release it, enabling you to inhale the collected gas comfortably within the ocean.
“Triton uses a new technology of artificial gill model:
- It extracts oxygen under water through a filter in the form of fine threads with holes smaller than water molecules.
- This is a technology developed by a Korean scientist that allows us to freely breathe under water for a long time.
- Using a very small but powerful micro compressor, it compresses oxygen and stores the extracted oxygen in storage tank.
- The micro compressor operates through micro battery.
- The micro battery is a next-generation technology with a size 30 times smaller than current battery that can quickly charge 1,000 times faster.” – Yanko Design
References: Trend Hunter;
- See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/this-small-device-extracts-oxygen.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FYTqom+%28Humans+Are+Free-Blog%29#sthash.EToA9Lmy.dpuf
Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com