OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Kerry Cassidy on Coast to Coast AM: "I WAS CUT OFF AFTER 20 MINS!.." -vid

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 27-Apr-2012 11:28:19
Coast to Coast AM

Unexplained Booms, Bee Collapse, & Ancient Structures:

Project Camelot:

First half-hour guest, Kerry Cassidy talked about her involvement Project Camelot, in which she teamed up with Bill Ryan to conduct video interviews with whistle blowers, particularly associated with the ET/UFO topic. She described her guerrilla filmmaking style, catching guests off guard to elicit interesting responses, and cited some of her most important interviews such as with ' Henry Deacon', a Livermore physicist involved in Black projects.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Kerry's blog:

April 26, 2012 Updated

WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID, LOL, I WAS CUT OFF COAST AFTER 20 MINS...

Apparently they got scared and went to "open lines" ... jeez. Oh well, thanks George for the kind remark shortly after that re disclsoure coming through Camelot and whistleblowers.

April 27, 2012

PROTEST CRASHES COAST TO COAST AM SITE?

According to one source, people protested how Coast cut me off in droves and at least partially crashed that site! If true that would be truly awesome. Regardless, for those who have written in to me directly thank you so much for the standing in solidarity for the truth. Of course the fact that they had to get me off the air should be a clear indication that Camelot has information THEY don't want out there.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Thursday night, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe's first segment dealt with the bizarre and still-unexplained metallic, jolting booms that have persisted into April 2012, including in three geographic locations from central Ohio to Tacoma, Washington, to San Diego County, California - all within a 24-hour period. In all three cases, there was no military confirmation of sound-barrier-breaking aircraft and no USGS evidence of seismic events. She interviewed several of the San Diego and Washington "earwitnesses." One in Lacey, Washington described the sound being like a metallic collision of railroad cars followed by rumbling. Linda also reported on another boom mystery which took place in England around the same time period that was associated with a jet and a UFO. Further details.

Linda's next two reports chronicled the attempts to ban use of the nicotine-based pesticide Clothianidin, because of increasing scientific evidence that it's toxic to honey bees and other pollinators, and associated with Colony Collapse Disorder. At the end of March, commercial beekeepers and environmental organizations filed a legal petition asking the Environmental Protection Agency to ban use of the pesticide. Jay Feldman of Beyond Pesticides discussed the petition, and pointed to the powerful chemical companies having a vested interest in keeping the products on the market, even though evidence shows they're harmful. She also interviewed beekeeper Tom Theobald, who lamented that because of this issue, beekeeping was on the verge of dying out in America. Further info. She spoke with Purdue University entomologist Christian Krupke, who has published recent evidence that there are unprecedented levels of clothianidin in the air and soil from millions of corn seed acres planted with clothianidin coated on virtually every seed in the United States now.

There is a massive 6,000-year-old underground stone structure on the island of Malta known as the Hal Saflieni Hypogeum. Recent research suggests that the Malta structure was made specifically to vibrate with certain frequencies that alter human brain functions of those within earshot. She interviewed Linda Eneix, the founder of Old Temple Study Foundation, who visited the Hypogeum, and described seeing a niche carved in the Oracle Chamber that seemed to be a deliberate amplification channel for throwing sound. Other research at New Grange in the U.K. and in Peru hypothesize stone structures there were also made to emit certain frequencies to affect human listeners.

Part 2
https://youtu.be/C_eAXGXT6cM

Part 3
https://youtu.be/-UYc3rLyjcA

Part 4
https://youtu.be/93vB-dvMyJQ

https://youtu.be/FJeM_ZWRQuc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum