OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anonymous - Message To The APD  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anonymous - Message To The APD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Anonymous - Message To The APD Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 am

1ness

1ness

I posted on this Skyz....we can only hope the sheeple wake up. QUICKLY!! I made edits to it tonight.

funny you bring it here as i was tweaking it. you beat me to it. Nothing is a coincidence.

lovelightblessings
juanjose

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

3Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 am

1ness

1ness

COPS ARE KILLING US!!!

Its not just the cops.

Ever ask you’re self who directs these non-thinking automatons to just shoot and ask questions later. HOW is it that they are always following policy? WHO’s POLICY? What policy tells LAW ENFORCEMENT to kill people?

Why has this become so prevalent?  How is it that it is all over this country? HELL this happening all over the world. We have gone from peace officer to police to now LAW ENFORCEMENT. WHY?

We see this all over the world now. WHY? WE ARE ALL ENEMY's OF THE STATE. WE ARE ALL SURETY FOR THE NATIONAL DEBT!!

How did we get here and WHY? How did we become a POLICE STATE?

LAW ENFORCEMENT has been directed by LAW MERCHANTS to use extreme force against their own citizens. BY WHO?, ATTORNEYS!! This is a consorted effort to control the human race though LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTION. Corporate counsel must be destroyed!!! They are all LAW MERCHANTS!

Go after the ATTORNEYS!! They are profiting from misery.

They write the policies that tell LAW ENFORCEMENT that they can kill human beings with disregard. It is the LAW MERCHANTS that are causing all this killing of brothers and sisters. ATTORNEYS pitting cops against Human BE-ings

Corporate counsel must be destroyed!!!

All LAW ENFORCEMENT are following policy!! POLICY ENFORCEMENT officers!! Police comes from the word policy.

All LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS work for a corporation. Every Cop station is a corporation. Just check it out if you do not believe. Dunham& Bradstreet is a good place to start. There is no difference then the ice cream man except they use FORCE and GUNS to force compliance.

They will kill anybody with out cause these days, fuck we hear it just about everyday now.

Corporate counsel must be destroyed!!!

Ask your self this, when was the last time you heard of a PEACE OFFICER?

IT HAS TO STOP!!!

lovelightblessings
1ness

Last edited by 1ness on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling again :))

4Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:53 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Anonymous - Message To The APD  Z

5Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:07 am

1ness

1ness

Hey NanneeRose,

thanks, your country is getting very bad as Queensland pushes new laws and steal more freedoms on a regular basis then the rest of the Western World says HEY it work there lets try it here. BUMMER

lovelightblessing
1ness

6Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:35 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey there 1ness! Our current Premiere is a little dictator, he's selling off everything, take away all our rights and telling us its for our own good BUT no one is falling for his crap. He will be out next election! While our Prime Minister is the biggest asshole of them all, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting seriously poorer! They are about to announce the budget and there are huge cuts in everything EXCEPT their wages. They are increasing retirement age to 70 so you can't touch your super, they are cutting funding to our health system, education, Industry is closing, it's not looking good for any of us AND their are still people who kiss his ass! Man I have had some arguments with people online over our government but now I don't care if they want to be blind let them I say!

7Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The illusion is that we had rights to begin with. We did not. We just thought we did because that is what we were indoctrinated to believe.

But if WE the PEOPLE do not start organizing and actually doing we are doomed. These can no longer be human men. They seem to be a warped version of a bad Schwarzenegger character. They started with the public shootings of dogs. All over reports of this happening. Now they are shooting whoever they want and getting away with this.

As for Anonymous.... can not get more cabal then that group. Started by a group of pedophiles. When you think about it... it is their way of advertising and displaying their horror. We get a ring side seat. That is how they get You Tubes blessing.

8Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:08 pm

1ness

1ness

Yea you are probably right and I have posted something like that on that channel before, but a great venue to get my thoughts out to brothers and sisters!  :athuup: 

lovelightblessings
1ness

9Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:52 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well it seems like EVERYTHING  is started by paedos! This is exhausting, I may yet turn into an ostrich!

10Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:43 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well Nann, you may want to rethink that option (Ostrich)... the only benefit I can see for them, is that they will just not see it coming. But remember your arse is still up flapping in the breeze in a prime position... interesting thought... never mind... my bad.  :smiling bunny:   Elmo  

11Anonymous - Message To The APD  Empty Re: Anonymous - Message To The APD Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:54 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahhaahhaha Marty I didn't think of that, maybe it's best if my head stay out of the sand LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum