OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

An Easter Message from Lord Sananda through Elizabeth Trutwin, April 19, 2014

Greetings! This is Sananda through Elizabeth Trutwin.  We Celebrate this Easter together with Earth set into a new timeline. Those things which were not possible before have become possible. What you will see in the weeks to come are the final steps necessary as we implement the Golden Age on the Satya Yuga timeline. As we are on the new timeline there are no impediments to implementing change.

Easter in Jesus time was different than what has been adulterated in the Bible. I, Sananda, would like to share a true accounting. As Jesus appeared on the cross lifeless, His family took Him down. They took Him into the tomb and placed the stone. The tombstone covered up what was happening inside. A team of supernatural healers were there and worked on Him for days. He did not die on the cross. His wife and his Disciples were not told this would occur. They went about their mourning naturally not expecting His return. He floated in and out of consciousness as these supernatural healers performed light surgeries, applied medicines and fed him the healing remedies.

Three days later He was whole and walked out of the tomb alive as before. He then had all of his Disciples beamed on to the New Jerusalem to reunite them with their Twin Flames, introduce them to their mentors, including Moses and Abraham and explain their true Missions to them. After a short visit on the Ship they were deposited back to Earth for a 40 day training period to prepare them for spreading the word of Christ Consciousness to Earth. They knew their work would be dangerous. They were living out life on Earth without Jesus as best they could. They had planted a seed for this lifetime now when Earth has Ascended.

Jesus and Mary Magdalene were able to leave Jerusalem together then where they traveled with their guard to become known as the White Knights. They moved between Scotland, Ireland and France. They had five children together who lived on carrying the bloodline to present day Earth. This Easter Celebration brings us full circle to a time when Mary and Jesus with the other High Beings who have lived on Earth before will join us. They will return to Earth as we remember them. They will carry their Missions to healing Earth. Those who insisted on war will no longer be on Earth. The Royal Lines of Queens and Kings of old, the promises which were made so long ago your human mind cannot remember will be fully renewed and empowered to help all of Humanity.

This Easter the Grand Cross marches across our sky and a few days later a partial Solar Eclipse which follows only a few days ago a Full Lunar Eclipse. This Easter as you reflect on the blooming of your own Christ Consciousness see the Open Doorway before you. An Open Doorway to Eternal Garden of Bliss is made manifest on New Earth. When you enter you breathe in the rarefied energies of wholeness. All petty conflicts crumble like dust at your feet. The concerns of survival cannot exist here. The details fall away. The metal suit of protection covering your heart is thrown aside. Each moment spent in New Earth is one of pure ecstasy. Suffering and hardness are forgotten. It is your TRUE Resurrection into Christ Consciousness.
This will be a place of renewal and rest. This will be a place of new beginnings. The Supreme Ultimate will be here with us forging the Master Plan for New Earth. You will lay down all of your burden you have carried so long. The only thing you carry now is your song. The only thing you carry is that which is unique to your Soul, your gift that you have brought forward to fulfill Earth’s Destiny as a Planet of Diversity within Unity. You carry forth your song to harmonize with all here.

There is some clean up to do now that Earth has been placed within its new timeline. The old cannot sustain this high vibration on New Earth and will be removed. The old ways of operating must be dissolved to make room for the new. Accountability will be paid one final time as karma is finally ended on Earth. All is playing out in the Divine Plan to perfection. We are all expecting to see big changes around Easter. Big changes are happening whether you can see them or not. The Divine Plan has been hidden from the masses to protect the surprises necessary to bring in the changes. The dark have held sway for thousands and thousands of years and the magic bringing the changes needed to go unseen in order to have success.
Move forward now. Never stop making changes for your Highest Good. You may be leaving your job, moving your home, ending a relationship or changing how you spend your time. Change is inevitable. Greet change like an old friend. Be bold. Make Big Moves. Join with those of like mind to Be The Change. In your new found freedom, be creative. Solve problems with creativity. Master new ways to create. Make new things. Start something new. You will be successful.

I invite you to join Me in submergence. Merge with Me in Oneness. It is possible. Become One with me. I have loved you beyond your wildest imaginings since the beginning of beingness. You may have within you My Power, My Wisdom and My Love for All That Is. In your meditative state imagine that I am gently flowing water and you are salt. Dive into me. Submerge. Surrender so that you may experience all of the Blessings given to us by the Ultimate Supreme. Dissolve all that makes up you and join it with Me. We become One. We are salt water together and that which sustains all life here on Earth. Anytime you feel your head bubbling to the surface due to fatigue or doubt, just dive under the water again. Remain merged with Me as One in all our actions together. I lend you all that I Am and All that I Have to make it through the next moments. The more time you spend in the Garden of Eternity the more you become your New Being on New Earth with a fully actualized Christ Consciousness.

Drink in the fragrance of Spring in the north and languish in the changing colors of Fall in the South. Bask in the Sunlight as you watch the seasons changing before you. Walk through the open door of change that is before you. Dry your tears and allow those parts of you which still doubt to melt away. Breathe in Joy. Breathe in Bliss. Activate Love and invoke it in every thing you do. Continue to image on your Inner Eye a brighter day on Earth. Imagine your beloved holding you and your hearts are beating as One. See with the eyes of your spiritual heart the changes that go unseen on the outer.

It is true. Be In Peace. All that you have longed for has arrived. Prepare yourself for the next tasks at hand. No one ever said it would be easy. As the changes unfold in this world so will unfold your strength of right action. Each day is another step toward a well planned series of sequential days lining up for the Event :
Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once. Join with your families in friends in feasting and celebrate now. Those who go to Church bring your light and your love to all believers there. Experiencing New Earth will happen in the blink of an eye. Nothing more needs to be done. I have this well in hand. Happy Easter. Namaste! This is Lord Sananda through Elizabeth Trutwin, April 19, 2014.
© All Rights Reserved.

http://CosmicAscension.org

DavidJ

DavidJ

It's interesting to me that this ilk of messaging invariably winds around to the core themes of
- total submission to another entity,
- acquiescing to an entity that needs to be unquestionably entrusted with total empowerment over another's life force and soul,
- how wonderful it is to be absorbed into a bigger, better entity,
- and worry not, for you can rest assured that an all-powerful divinity will be sure to fix every little thing quite perfectly (for the reader, personally).

I also find it interesting to see how much more blatantly these themes are being messaged of late.

1ness

1ness

ymoilman2 wrote:An Easter Message from Lord Sananda through Elizabeth Trutwin, April 19, 2014

Greetings! This is Sananda through Elizabeth Trutwin.  We Celebrate this Easter together with Earth set into a new timeline. Those things which were not possible before have become possible. What you will see in the weeks to come are the final steps necessary as we implement the Golden Age on the Satya Yuga timeline. As we are on the new timeline there are no impediments to implementing change.

Easter in Jesus time was different than what has been adulterated in the Bible. I, Sananda, would like to share a true accounting. As Jesus appeared on the cross lifeless, His family took Him down. They took Him into the tomb and placed the stone. The tombstone covered up what was happening inside. A team of supernatural healers were there and worked on Him for days. He did not die on the cross. His wife and his Disciples were not told this would occur. They went about their mourning naturally not expecting His return. He floated in and out of consciousness as these supernatural healers performed light surgeries, applied medicines and fed him the healing remedies.

Three days later He was whole and walked out of the tomb alive as before. He then had all of his Disciples beamed on to the New Jerusalem to reunite them with their Twin Flames, introduce them to their mentors, including Moses and Abraham and explain their true Missions to them. After a short visit on the Ship they were deposited back to Earth for a 40 day training period to prepare them for spreading the word of Christ Consciousness to Earth. They knew their work would be dangerous. They were living out life on Earth without Jesus as best they could. They had planted a seed for this lifetime now when Earth has Ascended.

Jesus and Mary Magdalene were able to leave Jerusalem together then where they traveled with their guard to become known as the White Knights. They moved between Scotland, Ireland and France. They had five children together who lived on carrying the bloodline to present day Earth. This Easter Celebration brings us full circle to a time when Mary and Jesus with the other High Beings who have lived on Earth before will join us. They will return to Earth as we remember them. They will carry their Missions to healing Earth. Those who insisted on war will no longer be on Earth. The Royal Lines of Queens and Kings of old, the promises which were made so long ago your human mind cannot remember will be fully renewed and empowered to help all of Humanity.

This Easter the Grand Cross marches across our sky and a few days later a partial Solar Eclipse which follows only a few days ago a Full Lunar Eclipse. This Easter as you reflect on the blooming of your own Christ Consciousness see the Open Doorway before you. An Open Doorway to Eternal Garden of Bliss is made manifest on New Earth. When you enter you breathe in the rarefied energies of wholeness. All petty conflicts crumble like dust at your feet. The concerns of survival cannot exist here. The details fall away. The metal suit of protection covering your heart is thrown aside. Each moment spent in New Earth is one of pure ecstasy. Suffering and hardness are forgotten. It is your TRUE Resurrection into Christ Consciousness.
This will be a place of renewal and rest. This will be a place of new beginnings. The Supreme Ultimate will be here with us forging the Master Plan for New Earth. You will lay down all of your burden you have carried so long. The only thing you carry now is your song. The only thing you carry is that which is unique to your Soul, your gift that you have brought forward to fulfill Earth’s Destiny as a Planet of Diversity within Unity. You carry forth your song to harmonize with all here.

There is some clean up to do now that Earth has been placed within its new timeline. The old cannot sustain this high vibration on New Earth and will be removed. The old ways of operating must be dissolved to make room for the new. Accountability will be paid one final time as karma is finally ended on Earth. All is playing out in the Divine Plan to perfection. We are all expecting to see big changes around Easter. Big changes are happening whether you can see them or not. The Divine Plan has been hidden from the masses to protect the surprises necessary to bring in the changes. The dark have held sway for thousands and thousands of years and the magic bringing the changes needed to go unseen in order to have success.
Move forward now. Never stop making changes for your Highest Good. You may be leaving your job, moving your home, ending a relationship or changing how you spend your time. Change is inevitable. Greet change like an old friend. Be bold. Make Big Moves. Join with those of like mind to Be The Change. In your new found freedom, be creative. Solve problems with creativity. Master new ways to create. Make new things. Start something new. You will be successful.

I invite you to join Me in submergence. Merge with Me in Oneness. It is possible. Become One with me. I have loved you beyond your wildest imaginings since the beginning of beingness. You may have within you My Power, My Wisdom and My Love for All That Is. In your meditative state imagine that I am gently flowing water and you are salt. Dive into me. Submerge. Surrender so that you may experience all of the Blessings given to us by the Ultimate Supreme. Dissolve all that makes up you and join it with Me. We become One. We are salt water together and that which sustains all life here on Earth. Anytime you feel your head bubbling to the surface due to fatigue or doubt, just dive under the water again. Remain merged with Me as One in all our actions together. I lend you all that I Am and All that I Have to make it through the next moments. The more time you spend in the Garden of Eternity the more you become your New Being on New Earth with a fully actualized Christ Consciousness.

Drink in the fragrance of Spring in the north and languish in the changing colors of Fall in the South. Bask in the Sunlight as you watch the seasons changing before you. Walk through the open door of change that is before you. Dry your tears and allow those parts of you which still doubt to melt away. Breathe in Joy. Breathe in Bliss. Activate Love and invoke it in every thing you do. Continue to image on your Inner Eye a brighter day on Earth. Imagine your beloved holding you and your hearts are beating as One. See with the eyes of your spiritual heart the changes that go unseen on the outer.

It is true. Be In Peace. All that you have longed for has arrived. Prepare yourself for the next tasks at hand. No one ever said it would be easy. As the changes unfold in this world so will unfold your strength of right action. Each day is another step toward a well planned series of sequential days lining up for the Event :
Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once. Join with your families in friends in feasting and celebrate now. Those who go to Church bring your light and your love to all believers there. Experiencing New Earth will happen in the blink of an eye. Nothing more needs to be done. I have this well in hand. Happy Easter. Namaste! This is Lord Sananda through Elizabeth Trutwin, April 19, 2014.
©️ All Rights Reserved.

http://CosmicAscension.org

An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" 3209671710 a ok bat boy question An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" 3162187677 grrrr An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" 2071176553 🇦🇸 

I WANT NO LORDS OVER THIS WORLD!

lord
lôrd/
noun
noun: lord; plural noun: lords

someone or something having power, authority, or influence; a master or ruler.
   "lord of the sea"
   synonyms: magnate, tycoon, mogul, captain, baron, king; More
   industrialist, proprietor;
   informalbig shot, (head) honcho;
   derogatoryfat cat
   "a press lord"
       (in the UK) a man of noble rank or high office; a peer.
       (in the UK) a title given formally to a baron, and less formally to a marquess, earl, or viscount (prefixed to a family or territorial name).
       noun: Lord
       "Lord Derby"
       (in the UK) the House of Lords, or its members collectively.
       plural noun: Lords; plural noun: the Lords
       (in the UK) a courtesy title given to a younger son of a duke or marquess (prefixed to a Christian name).
       "Lord John Russell"
       (in the UK) in compound titles of other people of authority.
       "Lord High Executioner"
       historical
       a feudal superior, esp. the proprietor of a manor house.
       a name for God or Christ.
       "give thanks to the Lord"
       synonyms: God, the Father, the Almighty, the Creator; More
       Jehovah, Adonai, Yahweh, Elohim, Allah;
       Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the Savior, the Son of God, the Redeemer, the Lamb of God, the Prince of Peace, the King of Kings;
       informalthe Man Upstairs
       "let us pray to the Lord"

exclamation
exclamation: Lord

used in exclamations expressing surprise or worry, or for emphasis.
   "Lord, I'm cold!"

verb
verb: lord; 3rd person present: lords; past tense: lorded; past participle: lorded; gerund or present participle: lording

archaic
   confer the title of Lord upon.
   act in a superior and domineering manner toward (someone).
   synonyms: order about/around, dictate to, domineer, ride roughshod over, pull rank on, tyrannize, have under one's thumb; More
   informalboss around, walk all over, push around;
   throw one's weight around
   "in our schooldays, you used to lord it over us"

Origin
Old English hlāford, from hlāfweard ‘bread-keeper,’ from a Germanic base (see loaf1, ward). Compare with lady.
Translate lord to
Use over time for: lord

Show me this lord god ruling over Mother Earth!!

God created!!, then this LORD GOD comes in the picture and everything goes to shit.

An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" Z

I am still waiting for that discussion YMan.

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL you'll be waiting a loooooong time 1ness!

1ness

1ness

NanneeRose wrote:LOL you'll be waiting a loooooong time 1ness!

An Easter Message from Lord Sananda:"Arrests, Announcements, the Enactment of NESARA Law, Full Galactic Disclosure and World Peace. All of these things will come together all at once" Images17

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Beth has worked for a long time in the channel business. Unlike some of the others that channel she also is an activist and has her head in the right place.

But follow only yourself.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum