OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Monkey House
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyToday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rapper Coolio Dies From Massive Heart Attack – Doctors Baffled ... of course they are
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Storm Ian still pounding Florida in ‘500-year flooding event’; 2.6M without power: Live updates
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests Since COVID Vaccine
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another16-Year-Old Boy Gone After Taking Pfizer Jab
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forget the Blame Game, Nordstream Sabotage Is About the Great Reset & Nothing Else.
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exclusive: Medical examiners were told to lie on death certificates
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyToday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC walks back COVID guidance again, finds lasting post-vaccine heart problems in young adults
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Snowden: America’s Open Wound. The CIA Is Not Your Friend
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Blew-Up The Pipeline?…The Plot Thickens
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Videos & Photos Document Destruction As Hurricane Ian Makes Florida Landfall
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe is collapsing, and it’s just the first domino of many to fall
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Gardasil Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Alleging HPV Vaccine Caused 13-Year-Old’s Death
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Fateful Moment of History Is Upon Us
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: (September 28, 2022) A Statement Regarding the Events of the Past Few Weeks
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films Documentary: Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022)
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3-Year-Old Given 8% Chance to Live Overcomes Cancer with Cannabis
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» REPORT: Democrats want the FAA to shut down DeSantis’ charter flights of illegals…
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Star Kyrie Irving Says He Lost $100 Million, 4-Year Extension for Refusing Covid Vaccine
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: October
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE VACCINE WILL ERADICATE YOU – KAREN KINGSTON OF PFIZER EXPLAINS HOW
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» It was only a matter of time: “Vaccinated Blood” Transfusion Deaths
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease?

Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77

I have been reading about the Ondamed Biofeedback Frequency Machine and was told that it was very helpful in eliminating Lymes. I think I may have Lymes as I just cannot get well. It is extremely hard to diagnose.

Has anyone heard of this machine?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have not heard of this machine but my daughter had Lymes and almost lost her hearing in one ear before they finally figured it out.
She was literally sick for years.
there is blood tests to determine if you have Lymes. The reason it is hard to figure is they just don't think to test for it. Especially in women.
She was on antibiotics, strong ones, and though she has slight damage in hearing she is completely recovered otherwise.

I hope that you get a proper diagnosis and get better angel! You will need your strength. :)

angels77

angels77

purpleskyz... I was tested negative for it but according to experts it is hard to test for. It "hides' in the organs and cannot be detected. Once Dr. Soto opens up his practice in my area, I will be going to him as he is a real doctor who practices alternate methods. He does have this Ondamed machine.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My daughter tested negative at first also.
I hope that this machine works for you. Herb Lady is in that field. Maybe she has some info.
How long have you been ill?

angels77

angels77

Years... I start feeling a little better... then I get a virus or sore throat or acid reflux, fatigue, thyroid, etc. It is ongoing. I have faith and hope that I will overcome it and am excited about the new technologies that are going to be released soon.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Same as my daughter.
She got lucky I guess that she came across a young doctor that kept at it. It was when she started to lose her hearing that she was able to be diagnosed finally. But she almost went deaf at least in one ear. I feel so bad for you angel!
I am also looking forward to these healing chambers I keep hearing about. So hang in there. :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum