OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
No Hiding Place EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
No Hiding Place EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
No Hiding Place EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
No Hiding Place EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
No Hiding Place EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
No Hiding Place EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
No Hiding Place EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
No Hiding Place EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
No Hiding Place EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
No Hiding Place EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Hiding Place

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Hiding Place Empty No Hiding Place Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No Hiding Place
Posted on April 28, 2014 by talk2momz

Every good person’s life has significance in the renewal, whatever arena they are born into or are motivated to move into. Good is often thought of as a character trait, and even something people can get vain about, but today I’m going to give it a little more weight than that. We can place it in the heart, alongside courage. No goodie-two-shoes in that duo.
Let’s just jump in there and say that we’re born into a time where evil has already reached its apex and it’s now well into collapse… which means it has gone into overdrive in an attempt to maintain its hold. It also means that if we stand strong, no despair no anger no fear, it will consume itself. The uncovering of evil isn’t a pretty sight, it might affect us in ways we’re not happy about, but it brings forth a cleansing that allows for renewal to flourish.
As I say this, I’m recalling the lyrics of an old song… a spiritual sung by a people who needed to interpret the Bible as being a promise of what happens when Good returns: There’s no hidin’ place down here, you know, there’s no hidin’ place down here. I went to the rock to hide my face but the rock cried out, no… no hidin’ place down here.
I don’t often use the word God, as it seems like Source, or Force, or All that Is, or Divinity are words and phrases less likely to lead to images of an external person in the sky who runs the show. Interestingly, we don’t need a red-faced Satan or an old man God. Truth or Deceit, Love or Disdain – these are human ways of being.
Moving into the motivation for this train of thought: the decision of a ‘truth teller’ activist to leave the physical plane. Michael C. Ruppert’s birth into a CIA-connected family and life as a person who simply wanted to do right, led him into an extraordinary familiarity with government deception and disdain for human life. It was not something he could walk on by, and I am very thankful that he didn’t.
I took notice of him when he became an instrument of truth regarding Iran Contra and the CIA connection to the crack cocaine epidemic in LA. I was living in LA when the epidemic began. No one knew what it would do in the beginning, and no one knew the black community had been targeted or why. But we would soon see the effects.
My husband and I watched a friend of the family become so addicted that he spent an entire months’ paycheck in one night; we watched a happy, healthy young woman become a prostitute. We saw it encroaching on Venice Beach, where we lived, and we escaped the scene and moved to the Midwest.
Through the goodness, bravery and scholarship of Michael Ruppert, we would find out that the ‘system’ had enjoyed a win, win, win… for a time: take down the force of liberation consciousness within the black community, fund secret CIA operations, and provide liquidity to the banks.
Michael Ruppert continued uncovering the truth for years, and he undoubtedly played a role in the collapse we are now seeing. In one of his speeches he described the painful loss of innocence when he slowly came to the realization that his country was really, really dirty. He said when he finally realized the scope of it he was ready to give up… but he found that he couldn’t give up.
In this quote we can see his depth of familiarity with what appeared to be the stranglehold of evil over good: “And I’ll tell you that there were times in 20 years that I had incredible depressions, incredible heartache, incredible disillusionment, utter hopelessness, knowing and believing that I was going to die and never see a day of justice. And I tell you I think I’m beginning to understand how a slave felt knowing that he was going to die and neither he or his children would ever see a day of freedom.”
In light of this, we might ask what sustained the people spiritually during trans-generational slavery? It wasn’t memory of the ancestors, for that was forcibly removed. For many generations it wasn’t even the promise of good found in the Bible, for that comfort was denied. But there are wise men who know. They say it was the Black woman… something deep and abiding and eternal in her. The one who gave birth was comforting and tenacious even when all hope was lost.
Everyone who has followed the work of Michael Ruppert, knows that he took his own life in the most noble manner that he could find. Make of it what you will… I’ll take it to be what he intended it to be.
He had a strong affinity with Native (Lakota) ways, and within this culture there are beliefs in ways of sustaining life during the most trying times. We are well aware that Indigenous cultures also hold feminine wisdom in high regard, and this was expressed by Mr. Ruppert: “We need to listen. We need to stop looking in the wrong direction.”
If I could add anything to that, I would say, look to the feminine spirit within yourself. Ask for the wisdom that comes from long experience of carrying many things… for the sake of the children.
Bless the good people, each and every one. All Light shines through in the end.

Thanks to: http://talk2momz.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum