OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

May 3, 2014

Intel & Event Update a Joke?

According to a comment…
It appears that the article was some moron’s idea of a joke. Ha. Ha.
What kind of person does that? What kind of person plays with the minds of the Lightworkers—particularly at this stage of the game?
A dark soul, that’s who. Throw them in a cage with the cabal. They’ll be right at home, and good riddance.  ~ BP

THIS IS THE ARTICLE REFERRED TO IN THE ABOVE:

May 3, 2014

Intel Update re: The Event for May 2nd

AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  SuperStock_4220-290
My “trusted source” shared this with me just now. It’s encouraging and makes sense so I’d like to put it out there. May the 22nd of May see this to fruition. 
This concerns specifically what will happen in America in some respects, because the USA will be freed first, if that is still the plan. Once the US cabal is brought to its knees, the authorities can easily handle the other countries.
I guess to bring down the giant, the best place to hit him first is where it counts, LOL, get him doubled over, and then you can bash him in the noggin, bind his hands and feet and gag him… before chopping him into little pieces for stew—metaphorically speaking, of course.
Since the ‘window of opportunity’, as Cobra refers to it, is open until May 17th, we can expect miracles. Let’s conjure up our most excellent images of freedom and joy, and let those vibrations lift us into our new reality sooner rather than later.

As I write this, the ceiling fan in my office is on high and the chain is swinging in a circle, tinkling the glass light shades as it rotates. It reminds me of village church bells heralding a most joyous event. Oye, oye! Come one! Come all!  ‘Tis time for celebration. Let the feast begin! Cooks and bakers begin your preparations. Minstrels, strike up a lively jig. The common folk have won the battle! The giant lives no more!
Here’s the update, in the raw, with only a few spelling corrections.  ~ BP
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-4guxOKlO40xCzv3z7PjfJXmBm-Flbto9sVO2-MyNRRTAGfE-dQ
“Arrests, GCR, Intel by Friar Tuck” posted by Exogen at Stage3Alpha
05/02/2014
11 Comments
OP-ED By FryerTuck – Arrests, GCR, Intel – May 2, 2014
Posted by EXOGEN on May 2, 2014 at 7:19pm   Received via email.
May 2, 2014 13:04 PM
The game of espionage is dangerous. Those at the top of the ladder are unknown to the populace. Their names are never used in public. The closely guarded secrets are no longer secret. It was important that we found who was giving orders and running the show.
JP Morgan, Kissinger, Hitler, Queen Elizabeth, Bush clan, The Pope and many more are only pawns in the checker board. They are what the PTW call the “Children in Chains”.
….
Some will look towards the Black Pope as being the head leader, but in fact the head masters are as high up in the ranking as you can get. This way the blame is always kept on those who are only puppets and known in the public’s eye. Very few have ever met the PTW in person including their puppets.
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyY_w3Cexz8Edw7NzaYbyDfb8YQaeRkBm1bJDlq2KVlzD5Hs041r0i_mWxrA
CHECKMATE has been met as the highest ranking members no longer exist.
This game of chess has been playing out since 1549. Since 9/11 the team nearly quadrupled in size when many high ranking officials in the Military Industrial Complex finally saw the forest for the trees.
Mass arrests are not going to happen in the way many think. This will keep the populace from rioting and causing more chaos.
Many on Earth are stuck in the MK Ultra programmed matrix and are unwilling to lift the veil. To keep the shock factor down the decision was made to do this in phases.
These phases will not be noticed by many as they will be small but life changing. There is not much more these evil groups can do as their power has been taken away. It is kind of like a malfunctioning robot. This is why many weird moves are being made by evil in the public’s eye…
…such as missing planes that caused the media to scramble for information when finding out it really was not done by those who own them, and in the end their stories kept getting sillier and sillier.
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMEguceJPmH7Er1bzyiHWYhu-nFUn09wbtuCTkk1HiyjDI213lThe GLOBAL RESET: The RV is only part of this. The money releases will come as most all is set into motion.
The trigger should be pulled no later then May 22, 2014.
The release of this will be done in phases. If we release money to every person in the world, goods, services and food industries will be overwhelmed. This is why it will be done in phases.
The new tech will be released first. This will free up money for many people making life much easier. At the same time Social Security payments will increase as well as welfare, food stamps, disability, wages, retirement and pensions. The increases will be done slowly while the technology is being released slowly.
Humanity will rise above the need for monetary value as it was a concept that was introduced by the PTW for further world domination. Money will phase out and no longer be needed.
Many rumors and made up Intel is floating around. That means about 85% of it is all made up. They are perceptions based on mainstream news and current events in most situations. A story can be viewed your way based on a one-track mind.
Keep that in mind. It is a tactic used by the puppets that will be rounded up like a thief in the night. You will watch many disappear off the scene. The five biggest controlling factors will be taken down, Government, Military, Big Pharma, Banking, and Schooling.
Congress and all pending legislation will be broadcasted for people’s vote on paper ballot.
The Governmental body will be reduced by leaps and bounds. Nothing will be introduced to a ballot that has long term ill effects on Humanity or the Earth.
The original plan was scrapped and a new one was formed. We have a team of many well trained individuals who want Common Law to be the Universal Law on Earth. Do no harm to others or their property.
If you have been paying attention it is by no accident Common Law Grand Juries are popping up everywhere. Free Will is to be respected as well as an individual responsibility. Many emotions are ripe and ready to help stir chaos if things are revealed all at once. This is why they are and have been being revealed slowly in what we call “Soft Disclosure”.
You will notice this in many movies, TV shows, and news stations.
The script is going to be vamped up for more to be released on May 22, 2014 involving disclosure of corruption and Earth’s past as well as the ellusive Global Reset, RV, PP’s, NESARA and much more.
The last report I was able to send out was in 2003. Hopefully I can update more in the future. Until then, God Bless you All!
AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY THERE IS NO GURU POSTING HERE ANY LONGER: Intel & Event Update a Joke?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF6UCivWDJIuDERL0W9LzkhgZZCdgx-GmE3o4zuPs34N0jkIdtEQ

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Good Lord how many times has that date moved!! Wankers!!

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Really, my wife thinks its all a brainwashing cult. She says everything I read is a joke and all fake. To tell you the truth, I have been thinking she is rite, but I also understand it will not just happen with the flip of a switch, so I will sit back an watch things unfold and hope for the best. I will not make anymore bets with her about announcements of GCR, RV, RI, QI CARDS, NESARA & RELEASE OF FUNDS..

MartyM

MartyM

Well the concept that we are all certifyably insane is of course TBD... One thing I can tell you for sure, Making Bets with your wife is nothing but a loosing proposition... If you win the bet, You Loose... and if you loose the bet, you loose twice and will be reminded of it for decades at her discretion of course.   :skipping:  

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Yea Marty, I think your correct, I have been doing all the cooking, garden & yard work  along with keeping house and garages clean. Almost forgot the pets, 4 dogs & three cats.. Lol

CroatianLight

Nobody knows what is going to happen except for Creator/Gaia in our case here on Earth. This is all fear mongering, there is a certain percentage that we all need to reach in order to raise the frequency/ascend/reintegrate our pieces of self together. They do not want this to happen, as we are nearing the 40% needed, this stuff will only increase. This is total and complete rubbish, doesn't anyone have access to their higher selves? Doesn't anyone know what "discernment" means?
Come on folks, we all may be messed up living in this matrix, but the future is not for anyone to see except Creator. If we knew what would happen, what would be the purpose of coming here then? Think about that.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum